Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
If you’re looking for a laugh this morning read the comments on yesterday’s “dish up dinner” - where the do does she get these people and how do they function on a day to day basis.
Examples - how do you cook a jacket potato, is that the same as baked potato?
Where do you get chilli garlic salt?
How do you make cucumber salad?

😂😂😂😂
Possibly overseas followers, probably Americans who seem to be too stupid to realise that a jacket and a baked spud are one and the same thing as I’ve seen this question asked before on other creators’ TTs.

Oh Olga don’t be jealous of a woman that actually has a loving husband, it’s not their fault that you have never been able to keep a man, I mean you couldn’t even keep the last one with a fake pregnancy & miscarriage tale of woe. How about you try some self reflection & you might see you are the actual problem. 🐽🐀

Attachments

• IMG_5759.png
    IMG_5759.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 74

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh Olga don’t be jealous of a woman that actually has a loving husband, it’s not their fault that you have never been able to keep a man, I mean you couldn’t even keep the last one with a fake pregnancy & miscarriage tale of woe. How about you try some self reflection & you might see you are the actual problem. 🐽🐀
I must admit I had a lot of time doing nothing over the weekend but that’s because I did a 6 mile run at 06-30 Saturday then did all my chores and relaxed. I ached all over so treated myself to full day off yesterday. It was so refreshing to see that someone with a face on their account was simply saying it like it is and I couldn’t stop laughing about it. If these idiots stopped showing where they are then no one would know would they? Vav knew she was lying as usual to get her daughter into the spa. Maybe she should start taking accountability for her actions.
Anyway it was the petunia pig that finished me off last night and my shoulders were shaking so my hubby laughed and pointed out that I’d been laughing at my phone a lot 😂😂😂😂

I’m waiting for Aimee to tell the truth about how she gets paid each video based on engagement. That’s the biggest lie she tells. I’m sick of this pair gas lighting and manipulating so yes I’m going to be interested when someone actually calls them out, someone with a face and a real account. I will never feel sorry for someone who publicly documents their life in order to earn cash.
Not when they exploit not only their children but their followers who are vulnerable.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Again the arrogance and highlighting the child is developing

The butter, that amount is never good whatever the circumstances
IMG_6481.jpeg
Posting every minute of your dull life on Tiktok with open comments is asking for opinions you sweaty, patronising, gluttonous, cocky, arrogant t. Go and talk to your daughter because the world can see you're missing what she needs you fing fool

May 21, 2024
ELM STREET
Aimless, is defo on the phone with Vav listening to her blame all the nasty trolls for everything in life

I swear she does less and less these days "for her job"
Absolutely! Her & monster munch beefy will be in cahoots plotting there next move on what they can do to get back at the big bad bullies😆 Awww! Di dums! Them 2 are probably the biggest bitches going..Absolute couple of sad, self importance couple of fannies!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m interested to know why everyone else gets money for engagement on their posts yet Aimee claims she only earns money from brand deals.

How many Brand deals does she have?

She was encouraging her followers to like share and comment the other day?

Are you sure you don’t get any money from TT Aimee from number of likes shares and comments?

Oinking Olga has probably got to see the GP, it was that bad it nearly sweated its puffy left nip off & the GP has told it that it’s skipped perimenopause & gone straight into full blown menopause, it the worst case of menopause that they have ever seen, in actual fact the worst case that has ever been documented in history, it has been prescribed, patches, gel, tablets, cream & 2 hourly ice pops to be shoved up its lardy arse.
Or it’s sting it’s pissy pants because it acted all billy big bollocks yesterday & got the attention of Princess Soph.
Or it’s greetin on ft with bigbeefyvag saying how terrible it all is while secretly being chuffed it’s fake bestie is getting all the well deserved s instead of her.
Or it’s doing its usual & not posting to get the delulu sycophants whipped up into a frenzy to get the engagement up. 🙄🐽🐀

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oinking Olga has probably got to see the GP, it was that bad it nearly sweated its puffy left nip off & the GP has told it that it’s skipped perimenopause & gone straight into full blown menopause, it the worst case of menopause that they have ever seen, in actual fact the worst case that has ever been documented in history, it has been prescribed, patches, gel, tablets, cream & 2 hourly ice pops to be shoved up its lardy arse.
Or it’s sting it’s pissy pants because it acted all billy big bollocks yesterday & got the attention of Princess Soph.
Or it’s greetin on ft with bigbeefyvag saying how terrible it all is while secretly being chuffed it’s fake bestie is getting all the well deserved s instead of her.
Or it’s doing its usual & not posting to get the delulu sycophants whipped up into a frenzy to get the engagement up. 🙄🐽🐀
That she doesn’t any money for 🥱

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
It’s not lost on me that she hasn’t posted the day after C had full W attention.

Is Aimee Arsehole on her bathroom floor with her mum feeding her ice pops?

Also it coming up to a year since Lake District trip with D2 so all this “content to be single” se she keeps saying is definitely because she is thinking about those times when she had someone.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
It’s not lost on me that she hasn’t posted the day after C had full W attention.

Is Aimee Arsehole on her bathroom floor with her mum feeding her ice pops?

Also it coming up to a year since Lake District trip with D2 so all this “content to be single” se she keeps saying is definitely because she is thinking about those times when she had someone.
I’ve not been on here for about a month so just catching up but omg I was thinking that yesterday, it was august bank holiday! Think it’s cos she saying that about being peri etc and I was thinking yet about a year ago ish you got pregnant….