Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She needs to step away from the carbs 😂
I’m glad she’s showing visible signs of eating a mostly beige fried diet. She can lie about her size as much as she wants. It’s getting more and more plain to see she’s gaining weight because of fatty carb diet and no exercise. She can’t blame anything except her greed and laziness for that 👍🏼

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Girls can we have a bingo card for make up, hair and clothes for tomorrow?? I'm guessing vans tshirt, ill fitting trousers, greasy hair, shiney make up and one or 2 nails missing
One of those mallows T-shirts and the stretchy gym king trousers. s make up, greasy hair and a massive dent glowing in the middle of her forehead

Mar 9, 2024
No way would any hygiene products want to work with her - unless it’s gunna door before and afters and send in the fumigation team for the first vid!
Telling you all if it’s for soap or shower gel we need to be ready to mobilise- receipts and all ! What an insult that would be to anyone who washes! Standby by you troll clubs ladies 🧌 🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌

Mar 7, 2024
Girls can we have a bingo card for make up, hair and clothes for tomorrow?? I'm guessing vans tshirt, ill fitting trousers, greasy hair, shiney make up and one or 2 nails missing
My brain can't compute Aimee and adult in the same sentence! Any brand that gets the stroppy over grown toddler to promote their products, either hasn't done due diligence or will literally have anyone promote their brand. Nothing would turn me off a brand quicker than that slimy slug promoting them

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She’s been quiet today hasn’t she. Bet her inbox is full of frantic Huns wanting to know if she’s ok 😂 I bet this was her last night 😂
Big Hero 6 Belly GIF