Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s been quiet today hasn’t she. Bet her inbox is full of frantic Huns wanting to know if she’s ok 😂 I bet this was her last night 😂
Big Hero 6 Belly GIF
She’s busy “filming” she’ll return this evening with a full face of make up, s brows wearing 13 layers despite the hot flushes dishing up same but different beige sty dinner

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why does she get all smug and excited about brand deals as they all end in tears - only icky brands like GMC stick with her as they ain’t fussy.

Also how on this earth does someone leave a Primark shop (or any shop) unpacked in bags for 2 weeks!!! The laziness and proof she’s just spends for the sake of it. I could never leave shopping unpacked like that, ever.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why does she get all smug and excited about brand deals as they all end in tears - only icky brands like GMC stick with her as they ain’t fussy.

Also how on this earth does someone leave a Primark shop (or any shop) unpacked in bags for 2 weeks!!! The laziness and proof she’s just spends for the sake of it. I could never leave shopping unpacked like that, ever.
That just shows what’s in the bag was just impulse buys, she probably doesn’t even know what’s in there. Let’s hope it’s not size 12 anything as it’s not going to fit her

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Sorry but it it just me who thinks it’s really tacky to have place names on stuff? You never see me in a hoodie with Blackpool emblazoned everywhere and no way would I have things in my house - just not me - not even a mug !
I’ve got hoodies with my football team crest on.. but they are just like the shirts and look really good. And I have a collection of football mugs 😂 but they’re personalised.

never bought any place names stuff as I just think they’re as bad as slogan tshirts 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve got hoodies with my football team crest on.. but they are just like the shirts and look really good. And I have a collection of football mugs 😂 but they’re personalised.

never bought any place names stuff as I just think they’re as bad as slogan tshirts 😂
They are a bit cringe especially when you wear them in the actual place. Locals sniggering 🤭 same as on holiday abroad and buying dresses to go out in that are actually beach cover ups. She’s not got a clue has she 😂