Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Honestly I'd love to know where she gets her smugness from. I could never get about in fancy dress as a polar bear or a crayon with children's shoes on 🤦🏼‍♀️ She sees the "hate/FACTS" pages. She reads here and TL and still! 😵‍💫🤣 She'll be crying to Vav or Mummy whilst sucking off a fluff dunked choccy bar. I'm calling radio silence tomorrow probably only live on GMC but not hers or maybe even be absolutely dying from her sore throat she got from the dentist 🤣🤣🤣 and do her "job" off. Christ in a cardigan she actually makes me itch 🤢 HOG BREATH 🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821-233952_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821-233952_Photos.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 20
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Also I will NEVER understand how she or they can't see that her oompa loompahs sending her SSs of TT accs or here. How is that "fandom"? WHY are they looking? I look yes.. because I can't stand her. Anyone chipping away at her winking ego and bringing her down 👏🏼👏🏼 but never would I bring such things to the attention of someone I "care about" knowing it'll upset them. Bet there are no SSs and she looks for it herself then "doesn't need to see" because she needs her comments filled with worship and "love" Eeeee she's vile! Anything for engagement and a few tongues in her crusty hole. What a saaaaddd little life Aimz

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh I missed all that ! Who was it on here?
I could be wrong but I think it's "I'd lick my own lolly" or something along those lines. They've been quite hateful of Lurkey and used the horrific S**** word on their posts which was what kicked it off on here. Also used Aimee5bellies name on a post and her and Lurkey were 2of the main ones she was absolutely VILE with before being removed. That's my 2pence anyway @AllNipsNoTits ❤️❤️

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I could be wrong but I think it's "I'd lick my own lolly" or something along those lines. They've been quite hateful of Lurkey and used the horrific S**** word on their posts which was what kicked it off on here. Also used Aimee5bellies name on a post and her and Lurkey were 2of the main ones she was absolutely VILE with before being removed. That's my 2pence anyway @AllNipsNoTits ❤️❤️
What word did they use? I can’t tell what it is for that.. just wondering what’s so bad you get kicked off for writing it! But sounds vile anyways

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Doesn’t use filters… but she’s added an effect on the video?! Make it make sense
---
So 30 odd hrs difference?? No filters.. bollocks!
Jesus christ her chin has expanded 5 sizes! What a mucky fraud! Why does she keep lying about these filters! Just admit it, no one cares if u use them just tell the truth! Its like 2 different people. Baffled x

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Oh I see Bloody hell 🙈 Hope you and @lurker666 are ok 🥰

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What word did they use? I can’t tell what it is for that.. just wondering what’s so bad you get kicked off for writing it! But sounds vile anyways
I'm not repeating because it's vile and a few people who were quiet rightly upset. A slur disgusting word mocking disabilities S*
It's on one of the posts aimed at Lurkey on that account

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly I'd love to know where she gets her smugness from. I could never get about in fancy dress as a polar bear or a crayon with children's shoes on 🤦🏼‍♀️ She sees the "hate/FACTS" pages. She reads here and TL and still! 😵‍💫🤣 She'll be crying to Vav or Mummy whilst sucking off a fluff dunked choccy bar. I'm calling radio silence tomorrow probably only live on GMC but not hers or maybe even be absolutely dying from her sore throat she got from the dentist 🤣🤣🤣 and do her "job" off. Christ in a cardigan she actually makes me itch 🤢 HOG BREATH 🤢
You just keep swigging down cans loaded with sugar and we will watch you get even more unhealthy 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

You won’t be smug and winking when you’re unable to shift the weight and you need hospital care for god knows what;

Shortness of breath
Sleep apnoea
General fatigue
Pressure on your joints and aching
Reduced mobility
Diabetes
Coronary heart disease

The list goes on, but you know best and you carry on showing yourself gorging and binge eating cakes, ordering high fat take aways for you and your child.
The proof is in the pudding 😉

Apr 26, 2024
uk
What bugs me most about her clapback is we've all said over and over noone cares what size she is, she just needs to stop lying about it. As for all her huns telling her she's gorgeous, they're enabling her dreadful diet and lifestyle.

She's literally giving herself more possible illnesses to moan about, but then she does like a wallow.
And she knows that

Also the fact she has to ask her own followers NOT to send her stuff about her

She thinks they are all fans!