Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I'm not repeating because it's vile and a few people who were quiet rightly upset. A slur disgusting word mocking disabilities S*
It's on one of the posts aimed at Lurkey on that account
It’s okay I can tell what it is from how you described the word. That’s awful who says that in this day and age

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Someone has posted on TL that she's acknowledged using a filter effect on the clapback post. Implies she's used it to prove a point. As in if I've used a filter it would show.

Many on here and TL have said that if she record or edit with a filter before uploading to tiktok it wouldn't have the filter effect notification on the post.

I'm clueless. It would be good if someone on tiktok could prove that it could be done.
1. A natural recording posted.
2. One with a filter which would have tge tiktok filter notification.
3. And a third where the recording/ filtering has been done outside of tiktok.
If 2 and 3 look the same that would prove it can be done.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Someone has posted on TL that she's acknowledged using a filter effect on the clapback post. Implies she's used it to prove a point. As in if I've used a filter it would show.

Many on here and TL have said that if she record or edit with a filter before uploading to tiktok it wouldn't have the filter effect notification on the post.

I'm clueless. It would be good if someone on tiktok could prove that it could be done.
She uses filters clearly because the difference in 30 hours is astounding

Attachments

• 6C984AD3-A3EC-44FC-A8C5-787F2E9B38E2.jpeg
    6C984AD3-A3EC-44FC-A8C5-787F2E9B38E2.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 68
Apr 26, 2024
uk

Yep loads of people have done tiktoks showing what you can filter before you even press record plus the settings save so every tiktok will use the same hidden filters

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom