Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

What catastrophe will it be today then, couldn’t go to work because it has the worst sore throat even known to man, that bad it has been lying on it’s bathroom floor delirious while the dutty old bike is shoving ice pops up its diseased ridden growler. Or it can’t fit into it not size 12 or the trowels have upset it because they are good honest people & call it out on its lies & disgusting manipulative behaviour or will it’s child get blamed again because it just can’t be arsed getting its lardy fat body into work. 🙄🐽🐀🐟🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why has she dirty deleted this mornings video? What did I miss 🤣

Apparently only gets paid for brand work - but lets brands down continuously. Make that make sense. Lazy f.

Also I don’t care how she dresses it up she plain and simple uses filters on videos recorded on her own phone. It’s not even up for debate. She can try con the toothless mafia but we don’t buy it. She has always used filters.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What catastrophe will it be today then, couldn’t go to work because it has the worst sore throat even known to man, that bad it has been lying on it’s bathroom floor delirious while the dutty old bike is shoving ice pops up its diseased ridden growler. Or it can’t fit into it not size 12 or the trowels have upset it because they are good honest people & call it out on its lies & disgusting manipulative behaviour or will it’s child get blamed again because it just can’t be arsed getting its lardy fat body into work. 🙄🐽🐀🐟🤢
Given her latest video she can’t claim it’s her that’s unwell so she’ll say H is unwell or it’ll be some made up drama about the cat or car.

Mar 9, 2024
She got up this morning n started trying to find something that fits - stuff thrown everywhere- on to her mum crying and chucking a tantrum so finished off the Costco buns to cheer herself up. Didn’t work so she strangled a cat or two. Harold is hiding under the covers while granny gash is singing lullabies and moping olgas troubled brow. Bendy rang GMC to tell them how ill her babes is and she can’t possibly be expected to perform - as we speak Bendy and Greg the wallet are ringing her personal doctor for sick notes and antibiotics - both wearing gas masks and marigolds x

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Hello ladies after a long road to recovery I’m back and slowly catching up on everything. Wow just wow I’m in utter shock at her weight gain she’s not doing herself any favours. She looks so much older than she actually is. I just don’t get how she dresses just because you gain weight doesn’t mean you can’t get nice clothes I know loads of larger ladies who dress stunning for the shape and size. Actually lol at the gmc live use are all on the ball as always she will be mortified she can’t hide the real her and that’s the exact reason she hasn’t returned. She will be away to the range now buying multicoloured s for the living room that she just doesn’t need.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She doesn’t sit on her sofa no more but was sprawled on it on her birthday and again on her insensitive kids party whilst the others were on dining chairs??!! Not just sitting/ perching…. Sprawled
Naaaahhhh never knew she was a twin? 👀 NAILS ONNNN POINT 🤣🤢

Sleep Yawn GIF

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why has she dirty deleted this mornings video? What did I miss 🤣

Apparently only gets paid for brand work - but lets brands down continuously. Make that make sense. Lazy f.

Also I don’t care how she dresses it up she plain and simple uses filters on videos recorded on her own phone. It’s not even up for debate. She can try con the toothless mafia but we don’t buy it. She has always used filters.
Posted it again after GMC said she wasn’t going

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cr3had7og65tqttsfrt0.mp4
    35.1 MB