Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Evening all. I couldn't stomach watching her this week. I lost another close family member a week ago. It still doesn't feel real but we stay busy, life goes on around us.

Anyway I was doom scrolling TL earlier and this ad was on there. I thought you all would enjoy this bit of funny.

Also been doom scrolling/reading Vavs thread. It put a smile on my face. A few hilarious members on there. Might join in when my head's not so fuzzy. ❤️

1000018394.jpg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Take it aimee saw my comment on the plates last night 😃. My daughter is 6 and hates baby plates as she calls H is what 9 or 10 she's hardly a preen ager as she calls her time to get rid of the baby plates lobe
I don't even understand why she's got them. Wtf. Shouldn't they have gone about 7yrs ago? I swear she is Hs worst enemy and biggest bully. Then cutting her butty into 4 little baby squares. Ffs! I'm embarrassed for Harold! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Has she slept in that jumper?! A peri menopausal woman sleeping in a jumper - fing hell I’ve been doing it all wrong and sleeping in the thinnest slip ever!
The fing shame of having food given on a plastic baby plate 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
See she left the sausage sandwich full but had to cut babyteens into squares 🤭🤭
Bet she smells worse than a tramps gooch 🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Absolutely no need for her awful habit of touchy food. Especially with the tips of them manky nails. She can’t help herself. The amount of times she touches the pancakes is unnecessary. fing weird habit. Sevdas the same
I nearly died when Charlie said I like to shower after dinner because you don't want to be going to bed smelling like food, greasy etc... 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We know you are tempted when there is bacon on the go porky pig.
Hannibal the Cannibal.
Hellloooooooo Clarice 🐷👅🐷
Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That fing living room 🙈🙈🙈
The ceiling. The furniture. fing everything is so dated - she spends her money on the wrong things.
Sort your home out!!
Obviously aimless has no taste whatsoever. Get your fing face out of the fridge, put your phone down and Look at some magazines or even better get some professional help as you clearly need it and for the house too!
Maybe gets some tips on how to present yourself for ‘work’
If she's getting tips on how to present herself for work. Might I suggest she gets a job first 🤔 🤣
Wild idea i know!! 🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Evening all. I couldn't stomach watching her this week. I lost another close family member a week ago. It still doesn't feel real but we stay busy, life goes on around us.

Anyway I was doom scrolling TL earlier and this ad was on there. I thought you all would enjoy this bit of funny.

Also been doom scrolling/reading Vavs thread. It put a smile on my face. A few hilarious members on there. Might join in when my head's not so fuzzy. ❤️

1000018394.jpg
So sorry to hear about your family member. Sending lots of love to you ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World

1000018394.jpg
Sorry for your loss babe ❤️
Do come over to the Vavside any time 🤩

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That fing living room 🙈🙈🙈
The ceiling. The furniture. fing everything is so dated - she spends her money on the wrong things.
Sort your home out!!
Obviously aimless has no taste whatsoever. Get your fing face out of the fridge, put your phone down and Look at some magazines or even better get some professional help as you clearly need it and for the house too!
Maybe gets some tips on how to present yourself for ‘work’
She has spent soooo much in the last year alone. On her home and garden 'renovations' too 🤣 The fact that her home now is the finished result kills me 😂 It's a mismatch of everything. A cross between an old people's home (sorry touchy subject) and a 3yo's play room you let decorate themselves 🤣🎨🤡

May 24, 2024
The World
And where have you been? Ya wee hussy.
Keep imagining you face down in a canal somewhere. Ya need ta tell us when you're not in! Ya want fi remember who christened ya that name! Ya'v nae shame! 👀👀

Sent from my iPhone 😂😂😂
Vav keeps me really busy ya know 🙄
Also I can’t stomach Aimee. I honestly salute you all. That girl has gone to waste. Her eating is repulsive. I have gone through enough this year without seeing her lick her trotters clean. 🤢
Won’t ever forget you Birkey! 🚁