Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Vav keeps me really busy ya know 🙄
Also I can’t stomach Aimee. I honestly salute you all. That girl has gone to waste. Her eating is repulsive. I have gone through enough this year without seeing her lick her trotters clean. 🤢
Won’t ever forget you Birkey! 🚁
Screaming!! 😂 Not the helicopter I just burst out laughing remembering 😂😂 I pop over every now and again but I take my bloody hat off to anyone who actually keeps up with more than one thread 😅 Awh I know you're here in the distance at least and I bloody love ya 😘❤️🥰

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Evening all. I couldn't stomach watching her this week. I lost another close family member a week ago. It still doesn't feel real but we stay busy, life goes on around us.

Anyway I was doom scrolling TL earlier and this ad was on there. I thought you all would enjoy this bit of funny.

Also been doom scrolling/reading Vavs thread. It put a smile on my face. A few hilarious members on there. Might join in when my head's not so fuzzy. ❤️

1000018394.jpg
So sorry to hear this, sending love ❤️

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Just for you. She must’ve suppressed her anxiety until she got home 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr511qvog65rbjhtk8u0.mp4
View attachment export_1724534231684.mov
Ok, so, no disrespect to any who likes Halloween, but, and I’m an old biddy, and it wasn’t really a massive thing when my daughter was young, why does she obsess with Halloween and Disney etc? When she mentioned on the Home Bargain (sic) video about looking for new stuff even Harold said ‘oh no’!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
She has spent soooo much in the last year alone. On her home and garden 'renovations' too 🤣 The fact that her home now is the finished result kills me 😂 It's a mismatch of everything. A cross between an old people's home (sorry touchy subject) and a 3yo's play room you let decorate themselves 🤣🎨🤡
It looks like a clown threw up all over it…oh…wait!! 🤣🤡

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I
Ok, so, no disrespect to any who likes Halloween, but, and I’m an old biddy, and it wasn’t really a massive thing when my daughter was young, why does she obsess with Halloween and Disney etc? When she mentioned on the Home Bargain (sic) video about looking for new stuff even Harold said ‘oh no’!
she definitely has something wrong with her. The amount of money she pisses up the wall is ridiculous. It’s all impulse buying for needless things.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Because I think her own mother was to busy running away with other men and dumping her with the wallet she is emotionally delayed

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I can't even imagine because I don't want to 🤢 but it absolutely wouldn't surprise me. Another thing to add to the embarrassing Harold list. What's your Mummy do? Lies, scoffs, stinks and sells sex toys. What about yours? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
My fella just said this is the 2024 version of the 90s... 'ya mam sells Avon' I am actually crying 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
did she say this? Hahahaha she’s got a point though 😂😂😂
Yeah hahaha 😆 Noticed a few things just in the last few days tbh and I love it for Aims. Food smells in this. Oversized hoody so she had no pants on.. Shamey PLEASE do NOT try your "Oversized" hoody without pants for your sake aswell as ours 😂 and what about the blush hahaha. Rrrr Charlie's trolling you babes. Sisterly love 😉😅

Attachments

• fc82a6923a5c46f09782b4b24833670d.mp4
    36 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Naahhhh I am convinced she trolls herself. Because the way she shops and her behaviour in shops is ODD! Why didn't we hear Harold squealing "Loooook" 'look' ohhh loooook! Theeee do is wrong with her? Her obsessive nature is fing weird!! And the second Halloween is over 1st nov iiiiitttt's Christmasssss. Absolute odd ball. She is actually deranged.

What the fety fing do was the way she said Beeeeeullljewce! I can't even describe the ick 🤢🤢

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Isn’t the whole point of grabbing a maccies so you eat it right out the cardboard packaging then chuck it in recycling - no washing up ? That’s a win for me

now get the bets on for the new living room decor
firstly ceiling redone with spotlights
creams and golds ?
magnolia and a grey sofa ?
panelling ? Sage green and a light top ? Or vice versa ?
a busy wallpaper wall ?
amd the all time fave media wall with wooden slats ?

feel free to add any other guesses 🤣