Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yep I have the pleasure of working with a few diagnosed psychopaths and I must admit - usually very charming until their opinions are challenged in any way or they receive anything other than a positive vibe - you can actually see the unhinged head go on in a split second and then the narc pops its head in full view - Olga - in my humble opinion has many personality disorder traits - when she does a silly clap back she stares directly into the camera and her tone very clipped and aggressive. We joke about her flinging herself about off camera but that is exactly what she will be doing and straight after the strop she will be desperate for validation- that’s where her clueless mother will be feeding the beast !
And it really IS a BEAST

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm never on this thread , enough keeping up with one . However , let's raise a glass to toast the 2 skankiest , non law abiding citizens on TT ?! Wtf , has all the Vav s to do with her face , making a post .
Social services were contacted because Aimee was pissed on a live TT while her child was in her bedroom on you tube asking for friends. So she’s had a telling off before Vav.

May 30, 2024
UK
The crap this b spouts is unbelievable.

Yes Aimee I believe you (not) that you stuck up for the staff member in Sainsburys yet you said nothing to the person that was rude to you in the queue in M&S, that’s because you’re a big pussy who wouldn’t say s and therefore this did not happen in Sainsburys. Also if you have instilled the saying ‘if you can’t be nice’ etc in Harper then why wasn’t the little madam reminded of that when she was putting down the people who work in Tesco?

Notice how it’s all Sainsburys now since she was dropped by Tesco and showing support towards the S’s staff. Hypocritical t.

P.S If I wasn’t genuinely going through a medical induced menopause then I would be sleeping fine knowing I wasn’t a horror like you. Also we aren’t in jail for talking about arseholes like you because it’s not illegal. Daddy Naidoo however……..

Mar 9, 2024
First of all olga - if any of us pulled some random on the street - I’d bet my wages 99%of them wouldn’t have a bloody clue who you are cos your are not famous love 🤣🤣
Secondly any one with half a brain who has had the misfortune to watch your bullshit will be fully aware of this site and the fact that all people do here is call you out! I mean take the classic “ let me know which outfit you prefer” someone says the red but you like the blue - BOOM 💥 WRONG ANSWER!! BLOCK THE TROLL! Very likely they will ask us out for a coffee n sticky bun to say thank you for our dedication and bravery to the cause!
Lastly - very doubtful any of us could find one of your arse lickers - they will only be allowed out onto the institutions grounds with a helper wielding a tranquilliser gun !
You see - yes I totally agree that without any context and no knowledge of who you are and the damage you cause, the average person in the street could think we are harsh - but show them the stunts you pull, your utter disregard for anyone or their feelings- your dangerous lies and not to mention your skanky ways and neglect of your child - ooh let’s not forget the dangerous and damaging slanderous claims of false DV directed at any bloke unfortunate enough look at you sideways! The way you would happily skank the last fiver from some vulnerable soul based on a lie- ooh and of course the way you lie and make an absolute mockery of anyone suffering with real MH issues when ever it suits you. Show them the receipts Olga and then see what they have to say !
My family and friends could never be ashamed of me either - you see I am loved and respected and my opinion is valued and you think they’d be ashamed that I’m angry that toads like you think we should all quietly absorb your stinking se and the daily ? Nah mate - they know exactly what I’d say to your face never mind on here- I don’t suffer fools in real life so get on n trot off!

Mar 9, 2024
The crap this b spouts is unbelievable.

Yes Aimee I believe you (not) that you stuck up for the staff member in Sainsburys yet you said nothing to the person that was rude to you in the queue in M&S, that’s because you’re a big pussy who wouldn’t say s and therefore this did not happen in Sainsburys. Also if you have instilled the saying ‘if you can’t be nice’ etc in Harper then why wasn’t the little madam reminded of that when she was putting down the people who work in Tesco?

Notice how it’s all Sainsburys now since she was dropped by Tesco and showing support towards the S’s staff. Hypocritical t.

P.S If I wasn’t genuinely going through a medical induced menopause then I would be sleeping fine knowing I wasn’t a horror like you. Also we aren’t in jail for talking about arseholes like you because it’s not illegal. Daddy Naidoo however……..
Exactly - she would be sobbing and quaking like a fing jelly at any confrontation🤣 I’d love to tell her to her actual face !

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless you defo did not confront anyone in "the" argos 🤣🤣🤣 you cried when an old man pushed in front of you in marks and spencers. You are nothing but a timid pathetic little mouse. The whole kind video with the smug look is giving mean girl vibes. It wasn't cute when you where messaging d2 children cause he wouldn't speak to you, absolute FREAK!

Last edited: