Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PopPop

Mar 8, 2024
State of them both! I wouldn’t buy anything off anyone looking like they’ve come off a weeks bender
Not a shower or a hairbrush between them 😳 . If I turned up for work like that I’d be sent home. Absolutely no shame. Can’t believe the state of her hair and that outfit looks like she’s been in the garden weeding out the poisonous plants 😠. Oh and Harper is packing, bless her, makes my heart melt. Poor child probably hating watching her skanky mama make a fool of herself yet again 🥹

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Just saw h trying to be funny putting her arm on the screen.. and cus they both fake laughed she kept doing it and Aimee says “careful!! You’re nearly on camera, I’ll get in troubbbllleeee” how embarrassing. She was over harper trying to be funny but she didn’t need to say that 🙈
She made such a big deal of saying "she" made the decision to keep H off Tiktok but then 5 seconds later it was a joint decision between harpers dad & her 🤭🤭

Mar 8, 2024
She made such a big deal of saying "she" made the decision to keep H off Tiktok but then 5 seconds later it was a joint decision between harpers dad & her 🤭🤭
Hahaha she had no say in it haha
It’s really uncomfortable watching her try to interact with her kid and sell the s she is trying to flog. It’s very unprofessional bringing H.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Makes me wonder if she’s dressed and done her make up like this on purpose so she’s creating another clapback of I don’t care what I look like I’m still a size 12 (despite banging on a couple of stone cos Kaaia the label says I am) Im not a make up expert and I’m happy with my life bla bla bla cos there’s no way a normal person does red eyeliner and dresses like a cross between a tramp & a 70 year old granddad

Mar 9, 2024
That kid is so bloody rude! What a s show that live is! Not joking the market traders here in my town are more professional than them! What the do has she even dressed herself in tho ? It’s hilarious - clearly that’s an attempt to hide the fat & podge! Dirty cow - I’d like to see the state of these idiots parting with their cash ! I honestly wouldn’t open the door to Amazon dressed like that - what an embarrassment! Looks like she’s ran round Poundland with a benefit voucher!

Mar 8, 2024
Makes me wonder if she’s dressed and done her make up like this on purpose so she’s creating another clapback of I don’t care what I look like I’m still a size 12 (despite banging on a couple of stone cos Kaaia the label says I am) Im not a make up expert and I’m happy with my life bla bla bla cos there’s no way a normal person does red eyeliner and dresses like a cross between a tramp & a 70 year old granddad
I was thinking has she just dressed this way and made no effort on purpose?