Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Awh I love the Oasis jubilation and hoping you all get there 💖 I'm not a fan. I'm a die hard United fan and a massive Manc as you know so I'm a Stone Roses girly 🥳 although seeing them at Heaton Park a few years ago was the reason I haven't drank since.. Still have no recollection 🤡🤣 but I can't support City basts 😂 Good for you all though 😉😂
Oh my sweet lord I could have dancing there with you! I went in a bloody camper van - it was AMAZING!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The fing state of her
Hang on!!!!
She’s filming a ‘Get Ready with me’ wearing the pyjamas from Last nights DUD spaghetti bollocks. THEN slept in them.
AND NOW putting in her make up for todays ‘LIVE’

NO SHOWER 🚿 🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s a MINGER and WTF is she wearing??
Brown teddy bear pants. A Black top and a Granny’s Grey Cardy 😳
And CLOWN make up. 🙄🙈

fing hells bells -

Mar 7, 2024
She makes me sick!
Who in their right mind gives their 9 year old a large caramel frappe! That is sugar overload! I couldn’t finish a large I would be sick.

Also tastetest tess! Why not buy a small drink to taste it instead of bastard large!

Vile vile vile she needs putting in the bin!
It sums her up. Everything to excess. There was absolutely no need to buy large drinks 🤢
I wonder why she bursting out of her clothes 🤔🙄 🐷

Mar 9, 2024
I am so buzzing that Oasis are back together!

I probably have zero chance but I am desperately going to try and get tickets! I love love love Oasis 🥰.

Aimee Arsehole better not get tickets via some event or I will be fing fuming! 😡😡
I literally will be putting my adidas, Parker and bucket on and will hunt her down to make hog roast if she gets them and I don’t! My bloke would never get over it ! One of our kids even has Nova as a second name - not my choice but at least we compromised- If we had got a boy she was definitely gunna be Liam - he’s got an oasis tat on his thigh and they are the reason he learnt to play guitar! Our youngest was definitely conceived to oasis and they were our wedding song! 🥊 over my dead body GIIIRL HOLD MA WEAVE!

Mar 9, 2024
What has she turned up in 🤯🤯🤯🤯 I can't 🤣. Also why is the space from her eye brows to her eyes very very small yet on her videos you could fit a whole foot between them... but we don't use filters do we darling haha.
That’s why she didn’t do an outfit reveal with the Mingo pose - she would have had to stay home deleting the bloody comments ! What a minger!

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t know if you’re blocked but she’s posted a cook with me, dish up disaster and taste test 😂 sorry if the qualities rubbish I had to compress it!
View attachment 5C34A277-9121-4CD8-9B30-027D2DD2AD6F.mov
Who in their right mind cooks and eats a tomato pasta dish whilst wearing a white dressing gown?!?! It's no wonder H can't use a knife and fork, her slob of mother has zero table manners! Why not use a spoon and fork. She's just grim

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Wow, wait, what? She actually ran a bath? As in she had some contact with water? Turned on the tap and all that? I don't believe it. Shocked beyond all belief. She has an allergy to water after all.
ROFLMAO
She ran it, don’t mean she got in it 😂 and from the clip after she’s “had a bath” she don’t look any cleaner and her hairs bone dry

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Into gardening but too much trouble to record.
She could record before and after whatever she does. That would be easy.
Overrun with weeds. All pulled up.
New plants. What they are. When they flower.
How my plants have grown. How beautiful they look now they are blooming.

Boring to watch her reading.
Posts about what you've read, what you're reading. What you did and didn't like about the book.

Loads of ideas for posts there.

That's if she actually gardens and reads a book

Reads a book? Not a chance. The only things she reads are tattle and CC to do a ridiculous clap back, and tiktok comments to block and delete.
As for gardening? Hell no. She got d2 i think to do her garden and it had to be redone a year later because she couldn't be arsed to look after it.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
This isn’t even the whole thread but how can she say going round a shop affects her privacy but when she’s doing it round primark buying crap for the 80th time it’s fine 😂😂😂

She just makes everything up as she goes along and then chops and changes it to suit the particular narrative or situation. She's just a professional, habitual bullshitter and liar.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Reads a book? Not a chance. The only things she reads are tattle and CC to do a ridiculous clap back, and tiktok comments to block and delete.
As for gardening? Hell no. She got d2 i think to do her garden and it had to be redone a year later because she couldn't be arsed to look after it.
Aw aimless please please please make content of you reading cc and tattle so we can see you cry into your Kylie in real time ❤️