Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awh I love the Oasis jubilation and hoping you all get there 💖 I'm not a fan. I'm a die hard United fan and a massive Manc as you know so I'm a Stone Roses girly 🥳 although seeing them at Heaton Park a few years ago was the reason I haven't drank since.. Still have no recollection 🤡🤣 but I can't support City basts 😂 Good for you all though 😉😂

Mar 7, 2024
Any time - really wish we could - but just let me get over this bear flu first 🤣🤣 I’ve got right done off the fella - proper told me off n I’ve had to sit there trying my best not to laugh - couldn’t look at my friend - like a pair of 6 year olds on the naughty step! Turns out the hanging baskets were from the village pub - he’s taken them back and brought my shoe home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good job we are mates with the landlord. My other friend woke up with a massive bruise on her bum not sure what from? My bloke (inspector bleeding Morse )deduces it’s from when she stood on a wheelie bin to pinch the hanging basket n she fell off! He’s seen the footage 😱 I’m in the dog house today! He’s such a mardi bum!
I want to go out with you guys 🍾🤣