Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
I know she said it about the dildo, but I don't believe for one minute it happened. Not sure how long after that video she was offering a code for love honey. She has never made crude content like that before or since. Coincidence? I think not. She's one conniving piece of work and would sell the dirt from under her manky nails if she could. The toothless huns would probably buy it and all!

Mar 8, 2024
I know she said it about the dildo, but I don't believe for one minute it happened. Not sure how long after that video she was offering a code for love honey. She has never made crude content like that before or since. Coincidence? I think not. She's one conniving piece of work and would sell the dirt from under her manky nails if she could. The toothless huns would probably buy it and all!
Even if it was a lie for the upcoming lovehoney ad, she still said it and it was for thousands to hear. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a lie for the ad like.
And yes they would by her cling ons if they could.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What’s this about a used Dildo? 😳
Sorry but I don’t know this story 🤷🏽‍♀️ can anyone help me out as my mind is on over drive 🙈
I shudder to think 🤔
The mucky cow left her used dildo (- yes used) in her bed, H then got in bed with her and found it. So Aimee did a video telling the world, laughing etc thinking it was hilarious. Disgusting.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The excitement over the bag is ridiculous. As for the 1st to buy it 🤣🤣 you're not.. but if you were what's funny? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Christ have they moved London? That amount of food us so unnecessary. I've never heard of Egg with tomato in my life. Is that a thing? Eeee the smell mixed with stagnant Shamey leaks, mouldy coffee, cat piss and fur all blended with Mcds remains and an Avon spritz to mask the smell.. and then you add... EGG!! 🤢

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I just can't pity her. Mainly because she laps up all the negativity to make more money off the doberhuns. She does things to generate hate. And to be fair she is a greasy smelly cat pissy hateful b and I feel absolutely no sympathy for her. What I will say is I feel for Harold. Brat or not it's aimless job as a parent to bring her up correctly which she has totally failed at and in turn turned her into a very unlikeable little girl, sorry pre teen