Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I feel a bit torn as part of me is actually starting to pity her as I think she needs help/an intervention . She is spiralling at a rapid speed, she has lost all self pride and respect in the way she dresses and acts, and the rapid weight gain . She was never mother of the year we all know that but shes got worse. She is completely consumed by TT. I can’t stand her but I still wouldn’t want her to come to any harm so I hope she gets some help.

The other parts of me thinks she doesn’t deserve my pity and is just a spoilt, rotten to the core, repulsive t who has self sabotaged out of greed so you reap what you sow kind of thing.

I don’t know if I’m explaining what I mean right 🙈🤣
I think we all have these moments where we feel some compassion despite what people say about us we are only human and it shows that we are indeed not “psychopaths” as Aimee would label us and have the ability to have empathy.
I’ve learned to quickly disregard my empathy at times as she would fail to have any for anyone else, she’ll insist she’s happy with her life staying indoors and shopping, filling her home with tat and would label us all sorts even if we did have empathy for her with a smug smile on her face.
It is clear she does need some intervention from her “mummy” or “daddy” other than them enabling her because quite frankly I’ve never looked at someone other than her and thought I could smell them through a screen.
The main person I have empathy for is H because I dread to think what she is exposed to off camera I.e “boozies” daily and a mum who is consumed with tiktok and validation of strangers.
Hs dad may do more than we are aware off but should be doing far more to protect his child.
One day tiktok will crash and burn and people will move on either that or more and more people will wise up to her crap and move on to the next person.

Mar 9, 2024
And I think that outfit was on purpose for people to troll her, give her future content & when she “glams up” for this event with all her filters and effects she’ll get so much smoke up her arse she’ll be a smug nasty t
Exactly this - the hair crimpers will be in the suitcase or maybe the Madonna pony. The one leg off centre pose to help the filter will be nailed and the shining big moon face will smothered in something orange and greasy. The 90s wings will be winging the bushy spiders leg lashes and there will be the sexy cheeky little wink - the crowd goes wild - STUNNING , GAAAWJUSSS - will it be the sausage skin plastic jeggins or the size 12 (in your dreams) jumpsuit stretched to the max over the gut & hips? Or maybe a new designer outfit - size 12 obviously ( dream on fatty) All irrelevant really cos whatever she pulls out the bag we all saw the state of it yesterday - the image is burned into our retinas. She is a yeti with trotters and she stinks ! I’m so fing jealous I could cry😢

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
The outift was like a massive cry for help. And the amount of clothes she has she picked them s coloured massive kecks! 😂😂😂
No I don’t like to comment on kids but it’s obvious she’s a product of her mums sty parenting.
And yeah these dickheads making TikToks forget they are there forever and these kids will see what they have said and done when they grow up. And it’s embarrassing for them
That outfit & her appearance reminds me of that Chels Mchodg girl she always looks so unkempt an dirty with little to no effort in how she dresses either 🤢 Baffling considering the amount of money Aimless has she could dress/present herself so much better. I reckon she is in mid-life crisis mode with the weight she has piled on, her age & physical signs of aging she’s just gave up an hasn’t got a clue how to deal with it. Wide legs won’t say jack s except “you have your own style” 🥴

Mar 8, 2024
That outfit & her appearance reminds me of that Chels Mchodg girl she always looks so unkempt an dirty with little to no effort in how she dresses either 🤢 Baffling considering the amount of money Aimless has she could dress/present herself so much better. I reckon she is in mid-life crisis mode with the weight she has piled on, her age & physical signs of aging she’s just gave up an hasn’t got a clue how to deal with it. Wide legs won’t say jack s except “you have your own style” 🥴
I haven’t been able to watch the chels whatever her name is. She always looks like she needs a wash. Aimee always looks the same way. She is a scruffy t.
She needs to sort her s out and get a new wardrobe. Like a few colours in each item if clothing and keep it simple. She goes over the top with the cartoon s.
She seems to have got to a point where she’s given up on making and effort at all

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ahhh chels gives me the ick!! Shes just a big ball of grease and her bras are always manky 😭 and the saliva/ snot sounds when she speaks on videos
Funny enough if you find it (I’ve seen it before) Aimee and her were “friends” Aimee did a video defending her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The outift was like a massive cry for help. And the amount of clothes she has she picked them s coloured massive kecks! 😂😂😂
No I don’t like to comment on kids but it’s obvious she’s a product of her mums sty parenting.
And yeah these dickheads making TikToks forget they are there forever and these kids will see what they have said and done when they grow up. And it’s embarrassing for them
I don’t think anything else fits her 😳🤣

It’s really embarrassing for the kids and it makes them a target for bullying. Imagine been bullied over finding your mums used dildo or having your sandwich’s called hammy sammy. She really needs to have a think about how she’s setting her kid up to be bullied.

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
I haven’t been able to watch the chels whatever her name is. She always looks like she needs a wash. Aimee always looks the same way. She is a scruffy t.
She needs to sort her s out and get a new wardrobe. Like a few colours in each item if clothing and keep it simple. She goes over the top with the cartoon s.
She seems to have got to a point where she’s given up on making and effort at all
Nah I can’t either she makes me feel like I need a wash after watching her she’s that filthy 🤢 Aimee is slowly following in her footsteps, considering how she keeps her home shes got no chance upgrading herself/style

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think anything else fits her 😳🤣

It’s really embarrassing for the kids and it makes them a target for bullying. Imagine been bullied over finding your mums used dildo or having your sandwich’s called hammy sammy. She really needs to have a think about how she’s setting her kid up to be bullied.
I honestly still can’t believe her any the dildo video 🤢 the poor kid having that announced to thousands of strangers. They don’t consider their kids in their drama or stupid videos. It’s all ammunition for bullies, all provided by their parents cus they need strangers validation

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think we all have these moments where we feel some compassion despite what people say about us we are only human and it shows that we are indeed not “psychopaths” as Aimee would label us and have the ability to have empathy.
I’ve learned to quickly disregard my empathy at times as she would fail to have any for anyone else, she’ll insist she’s happy with her life staying indoors and shopping, filling her home with tat and would label us all sorts even if we did have empathy for her with a smug smile on her face.
It is clear she does need some intervention from her “mummy” or “daddy” other than them enabling her because quite frankly I’ve never looked at someone other than her and thought I could smell them through a screen.
The main person I have empathy for is H because I dread to think what she is exposed to off camera I.e “boozies” daily and a mum who is consumed with tiktok and validation of strangers.
Hs dad may do more than we are aware off but should be doing far more to protect his child.
One day tiktok will crash and burn and people will move on either that or more and more people will wise up to her crap and move on to the next person.
I think it’s only natural isn’t to feel compassion and empathy like you say, and seeing how bad she looked yesterday I think struck a cord with me and made me feel a bit of pity that someone has let themselves go so badly, over an app. But you guys are right she doesn’t deserve empathy and she shows none towards others. And yeah who knew I had a soft side 🤣🤣

Her parents will never set her straight, they are her biggest enablers and the sole reason she’s the person she is. But someone has to step in for that kid, as my heart breaks for her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly still can’t believe her any the dildo video 🤢 the poor kid having that announced to thousands of strangers. They don’t consider their kids in their drama or stupid videos. It’s all ammunition for bullies, all provided by their parents cus they need strangers validation
I can’t believe it and kids don’t forget either so even a few years later other kids may bring it up. Unreal she actually shared that 🤬 hopefully she’s deleted it since.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I can’t believe it and kids don’t forget either so even a few years later other kids may bring it up. Unreal she actually shared that 🤬 hopefully she’s deleted it since.
There is something so weird about what narcissists post on the internet because who would even post that in the first place? It’s so vulgar and disgusting to tell that to strangers on the internet in the first place.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There is something so weird about what narcissists post on the internet because who would even post that in the first place? It’s so vulgar and disgusting to tell that to strangers on the internet in the first place.
She thought it was funny, I’m not sure why it would even cross her mind as funny as not only is she embarrassing herself letting the world knows what she gets up to when alone but embarrassing her kid.