Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I feel a bit torn as part of me is actually starting to pity her as I think she needs help/an intervention . She is spiralling at a rapid speed, she has lost all self pride and respect in the way she dresses and acts, and the rapid weight gain . She was never mother of the year we all know that but shes got worse. She is completely consumed by TT. I can’t stand her but I still wouldn’t want her to come to any harm so I hope she gets some help.

The other parts of me thinks she doesn’t deserve my pity and is just a spoilt, rotten to the core, repulsive t who has self sabotaged out of greed so you reap what you sow kind of thing.

I don’t know if I’m explaining what I mean right 🙈🤣
That's exactly how I feel about her now ,she needs help ,her appearance has gone right down ,tik tok is like an addiction for her

That's exactly how I feel about her now ,she needs help ,her appearance has gone right down ,tik tok is like an addiction for her
Nah, Gavin & I have no pity for it, you reap what you sow in this world & everything that is going to s for it is much deserved. Oinking Olga is not a good person, it lies, scams, is a grief thief & also a covert bully, it never pulls the delulu sycophants up for attacking genuine followers, it enjoys it. It’s a s mother, that child is not safeguarded in anyway, it also lies about domestic violence, stalkers & all the men it’s dropped it’s crusty knickers for when they leave it so no we don’t feel sorry for it because it will continue to be the horror of a person that it always has been. 🐀💩🐽
Just mine & Gavins opinion. 🌵

Mar 13, 2024
UK
It's sad that her whole trip to London could be predicted by everyone in this forum, she's just so boring & predictable 😴
And we are the ones who are jealous! In comparison I’m planning a trip to London next month with my husband. So far two theatre trips and two meals in very special restaurants planned with more to come. I’ll be embracing my size 18 that I’ve been for many years!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That’s exactly the best way to describe it, an addiction. It’s consumed her whole life as it has with so many. TT really should take more responsibility. I fine with her though it’s bizarre as she doesn’t need the money! Maybe it’s the attention and validation part?

Mar 8, 2024
That’s exactly the best way to describe it, an addiction. It’s consumed her whole life as it has with so many. TT really should take more responsibility. I fine with her though it’s bizarre as she doesn’t need the money! Maybe it’s the attention and validation part?
It’s definitely the attention and validation. She absolutely craves attention. She is that needy and pathetic that she’s obsessed with strangers attention

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The mucky cow left her used dildo (- yes used) in her bed, H then got in bed with her and found it. So Aimee did a video telling the world, laughing etc thinking it was hilarious. Disgusting.
Shes hit an all time low and for the world to see. Poor harper … this could surface in years to come and H, is the one who will suffer.
What a tragic mother

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
It’s still on TT thread 59 p 48 posted by Feral Shaz - not sure if it’s still on her thread
Tried to look on TL but as I don’t have an account , I can’t see that persons threads. Been trying for a while now to join but just can’t 🥲
I’d like to be in both groups 🤞🏽

Anyway…. If anyone can get it. That would be great.