Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She's a scam artist. The difference in her without filters. I've nothing against a bit of weight but she's a complete liar. Pretending to look like a different person. How can anyone buy anything from her, she lies about literally everything. And that Steph one saying she's obsessed about every product. Stupid pair of twats
💯 she will be on the skinny 💉next like her mate

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So Gavins confuzzled, what was all that bullshit about it was doing an add for something that it had used all its adult life??? I mean yeah it does use its parents, gimpy peggory for the money & the rancid dutty old bike to look after its child but whats a dating show got to do with something it uses????? 🫤🙄🐽💩🐀
Good point about the used it her whole adult life. Confused 🤣🤣

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
So Gavins confuzzled, what was all that bullshit about it was doing an add for something that it had used all its adult life??? I mean yeah it does use its parents, gimpy peggory for the money & the rancid dutty old bike to look after its child but whats a dating show got to do with something it uses????? 🫤🙄🐽💩🐀
That could be something different.

I'm sure she said she needed to record it. Maybe it was sometime last week and she'd post it this week. Its not been posted yet though.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Another family I can't stand , think thier famous 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829_211421_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_211421_Instagram.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 113
Mar 13, 2024
UK
Gavin the used all her adult life (I use the term loosely) advert was the one she has the meeting about last week. Today is a different thing.

Mar 9, 2024
You n me both? I feel like Ive totally lost the plot with all this🤣