Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
All that fuss and 2 nights in London to sit in the audience of a show?! She's really hit the big time 🤣 in true Aimee style, so over hyped. Just like corrie and baking a cake in a tent
Honestly she’s off her chubby tits! It’s like when hyped Coronation Street up n people thought she was gunna be in it! Does she not get what a fwit she looks after all the cloak & dagger prompting all the speculation & then its absolute bullshit 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly she’s off her chubby tits! It’s like when hyped Coronation Street up n people thought she was gunna be in it! Does she not get what a fwit she looks after all the cloak & dagger prompting all the speculation & then its absolute bullshit 🤣
She’s absolutely delusional and I’m finding her absolutely hilarious at the moment. She’s looking like an old fat frump and I’m loving that for her. Just what she deserves.

Can somebody please tell her that the s picture in a frame on her wall looks ridiculous because it’s too small and too high up on such a wide empty space. It just irritates me, maybe add some more around it and make a gallery wall but it looks fing se as it is. Keep meaning to mention it when she shows that fing awful anemic pig coloured paint in that dreary room. It looks like a kids nursery space I always think or a doctors waiting room. 🐷🧁🐽🧁🐷🧁🧁🧁🧁🤮

Apr 26, 2024
uk
OMG I had forgotten about that, she made out it was again something special she's such a liar!

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
She’s been to itv studios as Jeremy Kyle is starting a new tv show and owd Greg the wallet has demanded a dna test and it’s been a proper battle of the dadies on stage with naidoo getting granted day release…. She then had a quick dash to another studio as was in the audience on judge rinder where owd greggy boy demands all the money he’s paid in maintenance is refunded… then she jumped in a car to begin filming for snog marry, avoid…

Mar 7, 2024
RShe’s been to itv studios as Jeremy Kyle is starting a new tv show and owd Greg the wallet has demanded a dna test and it’s been a proper battle of the dadies on stage with naidoo getting granted day release…. She then had a quick dash to another studio as was in the audience on judge rinder where owd greggy boy demands all the money he’s paid in maintenance is refunded… then she jumped in a car to begin filming for snog marry, avoid…
Rumor has it there was a third surprise potential father..... with the greasy hair, questionable dress sense and love of booze, there was no DNA test required 😉🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829-224213_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829-224213_Samsung Internet.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 38

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t understand why she’s gone on and on like she’s a star 😩🤣 I won tickets years back to celebrity juice and it was very similar to this only I was front row and got to meet them all after it. They give tickets away on applause store for free for audience sitting so what on earth makes catpiss think she’s been specifically picked 🤦🏼‍♀️ does she think she’s one of the girls off love island being scouted for itv do better Aimee. I would never shame anyone for there weight mine is up a down due to meds so I get it but I’d never lie over it it baffles me. It’s more embarrassing when the real pics emerge she’s literally living a lie. Wonder what today brings buying ahite in London and sting herself on her way home happy Friday guys have the best weekend x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
SHE GETS IT WRONG ALL THE TIME, WAS THERE TO WATCH A SCREENING NOT TO FILM THE AD

Got to film the ad at home (fing hell ITV are you ready for the hovel?)

Oh and Aimee see the 5 bellies are back! Have you packed your filters?

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cr8nr9vog65ljenraadg.mp4
    21.5 MB
  • IMG_7079.png
    IMG_7079.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7080.png
    IMG_7080.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 34

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg that’s hilarious

I thought “tonight with Trevor McDonald “Takeaway binger and expanding thighs all she tells is lies - this single mama exposed”
Don’t forget daddy Naidoo has already beat her to be the first on itv.. highlighting his fraud on the tonight programme 😂 now she’s showing what a fraud she is

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Could also be a Jeremy Kyle special episode with “mummy they say he’s not my daddy now I’m throwing a paddy daddy who? Naidoo? 😂
She only went for a screening of my mum, your dad. The thick b can’t read a brief and now itv are gonna get her ad filmed in cat piss manor 😂

She’s so thick it’s unreal, Greg should be asking for a refund on her education cos it didn’t fing educate her