Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The video cuts then she’s shielding her whole eye with the pad and acting like it removed all that in one sweep, I’ve used all sorts of makeup remover and it takes a few cotton pads to remove it the way she claims it did, it’d take even more cotton pads for her face the way she layers on the clown makeup!
lies liar GIF by The Maury Show

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
That cotton pad hasn’t just went over that eye once.. why start the video with it covering the eye? It’s clearly got makeup on it on bits it didn’t touch 🙄

Exactly and she has winged the eyeliner and you don’t see any residue at all on her face which you would do if wiped it.

She also now sting on the makeup brands that she said have staying power - well clearly not love so which is it?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Someone commented on her video saying about one wipe went back to see if they survived and it was swiftly deleted😂😂😂
Surely on ADs you shouldn’t be allowed to delete comments openly stating that they spotted the cut in the video?
proves how much of a fake seller she is!
I think this would remove your makeup perfectly Aimee 🤣 IMG_5347.jpeg

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
Chepsi absolutely boils my piss! She boils my piss. No need foe the sniffing at the end on her hand.
She’s as bad as Steph for talking with her hands. And then nails are vile. She’s makes me sick. I could not listen to her fake voice to them cats and the kissing noise she makes. That absolutely fing winds me up too
I agree with absolutely everything you have just said!!! Argh

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is that it, is that what it’s been so smug about??? All of the binfluencers are on the tikytok are punting it, the catpissy hog really thinks it’s something special. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐽🐀
The products are all getting ridiculous now, the market is flooded with products all trying to out do each other. No one on TT would ever manipulate me into buying anything, and absolutely never anyone who looks as bad as Aimee would be able flog me any skin care. This Nivea will be in B and M and home bargains soon along with the other products they have there. No one needs to buy it from Aimee’s showcase.
She’s a lying t just like her uncle.