Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
The reason she says she can't pre plan for meals and buy too much in advance is because you all know the Brat rules the roost and tells her what she's cooking every day, having watched Shirl with Shamey, it's definitely history repeating itself!! I can't work out why her 👃is getting more ✈️ like every day! #Naidoonose

Mar 8, 2024
I change my pjs daily, I shower twice a day sometimes 3 on a really bad hot flush days. But she’s showering and putting back on dirty pjs? Nah it’s rotten
I couldn’t bring meself to shower and put already worn jarmies back on. Two showers a day for me and I’m not at peri menopausal stage yet. But I do get sweats. So sometimes I would shower 3 times.

Mar 7, 2024
Was the magnum in the first bag as well as a load of cakes because that bag was half full when she went on to the next bag. She’s a greedy f, I’m just really looking forward to her showing her outfits next time she goes on a spree because she’s absolutely not a size 12 these days and she’s clapping more on every day.
You enjoy the donuts, all 4 of them and your chocolate bar as well as your biscuits and the ones you bought for the child. She won’t get a crumb of them 😂😂😂😂🤪
I thought the same, there was way more shopping left in that first bag. Wonder what the greedy gobshite was hiding. Did Greg the wallet got dragged to m&s to pay for the shopping? Or did he just pop round just to watch the cricket? I wonder if he sits on the floor or pissy couch?

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
I thought the same, there was way more shopping left in that first bag. Wonder what the greedy gobshite was hiding. Did Greg the wallet got dragged to m&s to pay for the shopping? Or did he just pop round just to watch the cricket? I wonder if he sits on the floor or pissy couch?
Was definitely more shopping in that bag the way she carefully put it down u reckon there was a bottle or not more bottles in that bag

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Was definitely more shopping in that bag the way she carefully put it down u reckon there was a bottle or not more bottles in that bag
She bought SIX bottles of Kylie from Costco 2 weeks ago so why does she need to buy more?

I’m sorry but if you’re having to justify buying more alcohol, or why you’re having a drink on top of having a pet name for alcohol (boozies) you have a problem!!

She buys more alcohol in a week than I buy in a year. That’s not normal

THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR

SHE NEEDS A FEW ROUNDS OF ECT CREAMING HER KNICKERS OVER AUTUMN TAT!!!

PUSHING 40, SUPPOSEDLY PERI MENOPAUSAL AND WANTING SWEATER SEASON.. GET TO do AIMEE YOU ARE AS PERI MENOPAUSAL AS YOU ARE SIZE 12!!
Going on about scamming people over oasis tickets & yet Oinking Olga scams vulnerable people & delulu sycophants on the daily when it’s punting its se. Make it make sense. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐽🐀

What's so funny about going pumpkin picking twice. Why is she trying to make autumn her personality trait
Because it’s as boring as feck with boring fent & it is a greasy catpissy fat hog & shopping for cheap tat, boozing & being a absolute cockgobbling thundercunt scamming liar is the only real personality traits it has got. 🐽🖕

Mar 9, 2024
She just has a bad vibe about her. Not just how she is with A enabling her but she just seems weird to me. I can't put my finger on it. But her leg rubbing and touchy feely with everyone gives me the ick. I just find her very odd 🤢
Where's her brother disappeared to aswell? He was on with her quite regular but last time there was communication of him being a dirty old perv with young girls in the pub and not seen him since 👀
You just know what she will be like when she’s pissed - getting so close to your face and breathing fag breath on your neck - I'm a hugger but I’d be mortified it if came across like this - she makes my toes curl n if she was a bloke she would be under investigation! She is like a female jimmy saville - I’d be telling her to back off from the off if she was rubbing and stroking me while she was doing my hair make no mistake! Very strange uncomfortable behaviour - all the kissing on the lips and thigh stroking - im sure she’s a swinger! No offence to any swingers on here !