Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
What is all this s about Ber months? It’s not like she changes her routine depending on the time of year, eat, drink, shop, lie, look orange.. repeat!
Am I the only person in the world that doesn’t have seasonal decorations (excluding Christmas. - I do put a tree up) but all this pumpkin obsession is just crazy
I don’t have seasonal decorations! Last year i didn’t even put a tree up as i had a new puppy! The jury’s out on this year still 😂

Mar 9, 2024
It's actually not half as interesting as it sounds... just like-minded people with a shared interest (literally 🙈). However, some of us are picky, so my original statement stands. We don't claim her 😂😂
Well I take my hat off to ya Hun - I’m very broad minded so I am - I let my bloke keep his socks on sometimes - caution to the wind n all that jazz 🤣🤣🤣🌈

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
This may come across as a pity post but it's more frustration really. I work full time, own my own house and am a genuinely single parent.
All this whole BER crap is absolutely ludicrous. The obsene amount she has spent already just on autumn s is off the scale. I am literally feeling sick at the thought of Christmas and how I'm going to make it doable for my family. Then you've got this dickhead who spends money like water for doing the odd crap advert?! I just don't get it.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I absolutely love autumn but don't decorate the house orange I mainly love it because I have the same body type as a polar bear so love being able to go out in a hoodie and jeans without turning in to a sweaty mess ( not as sweaty and shiny as this clown though ) although I'm approaching 41 so will probably need to rethink that when the premenopause hits 🙈🙈🙈 I love Halloween so decorate for that as my daughter is only 10 and we have a Halloween party every year.

If she finds doing a big shop difficult then why not just order online?? I prefer to do that as I don't spend any money on se that I would buy if I went to the shops.