Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Olga is really a fascinating watch - she is one of those people who doesn't even know herself who she is! She is a mimicker with no real self. You only have to look at her earlier vids - it’s very odd and sad when you think about it. It must be mentally exhausting to live like she does- even the facial expressions like she’s trying so hard to be something or someone else - nothing is natural. She can’t even laugh authentically. The massive shifts in personality are so bizarre- like she is constantly trying to be something or convince people she is something but she has no idea what? Does that make sense?

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She’s fing Ridiculous! And wearing that huge warm autumn 🍂 hoody thingy! THERES no way she’s heading for the change as I’m having a hot 🥵 flush just looking at her!!
I live in the same area as her and I’m in a T-shirt 🤷🏽‍♀️ today and out & about. She’s just in the kitchen with the filters 🙄🙈
She’s off her tits today and very manic!

Attachments

• IMG_0134.png
    IMG_0134.png
    423.1 KB · Views: 8
Oinking Olga’s life is devoid of any real substance, it’s interactions with the people in its life shows this, its interaction with its child is contrived, it doesn’t post thing about the child out of joy for the child’s achievements, it post things about its child to prove us here & tattle wrong. Its interaction with its mother is contrived & really quite weird & again to prove us & tattle wrong. It’s interaction with it friends, again contrived to prove us wrong but one thing is for sure is Jazzchins is probably way over the moon that she is not the token fat friend of the group anymore because Oinking Olga had deffo took first place on that one.
It makes out that brands head hunt it to promote their stuff but if that was true she would be the only one promoting it, like the -Z list events it goes to, they are just there to make up numbers so the brand looks popular. It’s all contrived & bullshit, Oinking Olga is nothing & has nothing of any real substance. 🐽🐀
Hope all you non puffed nipped trowels have a smashing Sunday. 🌵❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Olga is really a fascinating watch - she is one of those people who doesn't even know herself who she is! She is a mimicker with no real self. You only have to look at her earlier vids - it’s very odd and sad when you think about it. It must be mentally exhausting to live like she does- even the facial expressions like she’s trying so hard to be something or someone else - nothing is natural. She can’t even laugh authentically. The massive shifts in personality are so bizarre- like she is constantly trying to be something or convince people she is something but she has no idea what? Does that make sense?
Yes she’s like a chameleon.
Sad f 🤪

Mar 8, 2024
Cus it’s the 1st September does not mean it’s now cold enough to wear them oodie things.. especially if you’re in menopause. She just makes pumpkins and stuff her personality and it’s actually really embarrassing . The way she carries on is fing ridiculous. I couldn’t watch that video fully. She tries so hard to be funny and comical with her facial expressions and hand movements but she really isn’t either. Never seen a more boring and dull person. “Ber months” just stop it immediately Aimee. Between her and staff I can’t deal with the embarrassment

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen

May 15, 2024
UK
You just know what she will be like when she’s pissed - getting so close to your face and breathing fag breath on your neck - I'm a hugger but I’d be mortified it if came across like this - she makes my toes curl n if she was a bloke she would be under investigation! She is like a female jimmy saville - I’d be telling her to back off from the off if she was rubbing and stroking me while she was doing my hair make no mistake! Very strange uncomfortable behaviour - all the kissing on the lips and thigh stroking - im sure she’s a swinger! No offence to any swingers on here !
We don't claim her! 🫣🤢😂

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What is all this s about Ber months? It’s not like she changes her routine depending on the time of year, eat, drink, shop, lie, look orange.. repeat!
Am I the only person in the world that doesn’t have seasonal decorations (excluding Christmas. - I do put a tree up) but all this pumpkin obsession is just crazy

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What is all this s about Ber months? It’s not like she changes her routine depending on the time of year, eat, drink, shop, lie, look orange.. repeat!
Am I the only person in the world that doesn’t have seasonal decorations (excluding Christmas. - I do put a tree up) but all this pumpkin obsession is just crazy
It’s an excuse to stay home more; drink more; order more takeaways, buy more s tat from home bargains & B&M and it’s an excuse to wear more tacky tracksuits from kaaiia & hide the “size 12” body for a few months!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky