Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Mate I’m so sorry ! It was a farce wasn’t it! It’s taken the shine off it - ticket master need investigating x I think I’ve got survivors guilt! I feel really bad x
Aww don’t feel guilty, I’m so pleased you got some 😬😬 I’m sure they’ll be more dates and we are willing to pay whatever on resale so still a chance! What venue and date did you get?

Mar 9, 2024
Well a barn makes a wonderful home gym, especially when the whole front of it is glass folding doors but you need an air con unit fitted or it’s unbearable in summer.
Just had new stairs myself so get them ripped out and have some nice stained oak and glass 👍🏼 I’ll find a picture you might like, all the money Olga has she could do all this but chooses to spend hers on pumpkins and cakes 🙄
Ahhh but that’s it - I don’t think she actually does have any spare money as such - I think what she buys she get on cards and then claims the tax back cos it’s for me job! She’s probably fiddling that by buying stuff, using quick books or something and then returning them. I mean nobody would live with that ceiling and those doors if they could afford to skip them. I seriously think the house is in her name for some scam but it’s not really hers
We have a small gym in the basement so the barn is either gunna be for entertainment or an annex type thing for people staying over - that’s what we are fighting about - and we really need to be making the decision soon cos work has started !

Mar 9, 2024
Aww don’t feel guilty, I’m so pleased you got some 😬😬 I’m sure they’ll be more dates and we are willing to pay whatever on resale so still a chance! What venue and date did you get?
Manchester on the 11th - not all our family and friends were lucky either - im just not happy with how it went down to be honest. Oasis have let themselves down with this s show x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Manchester on the 11th - not all our family and friends were lucky either - im just not happy with how it went down to be honest. Oasis have let themselves down with this s show x
I agree, it was a complete mess. Ticketmaster jacking the prices up was disgusting but also the fact after the pre sale Friday and all Saturday morning there was so many people selling tickets at higher price. I don’t know many who managed to get them.

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a grim, sat there with hair like a busted sofa, scratting her head. What a munter.

Another shopping trip this time for a sofa 🙄 money to burn she has, and also mentioned a new pair of Uggs - how many pairs does one person need.
If you were a pair of Uggs how long would you hold up on those trotters tho! Justice for olgas Uggs!

Mar 9, 2024
I agree, it was a complete mess. Ticketmaster jacking the prices up was disgusting but also the fact after the pre sale Friday and all Saturday morning there was so many people selling tickets at higher price. I don’t know many who managed to get them.
I thought it was ticket master but it’s actually Oasis themselves who set the pricing and strategy- I was listening to Ed Sheeran. They should have set the prices like he does and not deviated - at least he has scruples! I’m pretty pissed off now I’ve learned how it works! X

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I thought it was ticket master but it’s actually Oasis themselves who set the pricing and strategy- I was listening to Ed Sheeran. They should have set the prices like he does and not deviated - at least he has scruples! I’m pretty pissed off now I’ve learned how it works! X
Well that is disappointing to know. So many people would’ve got to the end of the queue and been priced out. Sad really.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ahhh but that’s it - I don’t think she actually does have any spare money as such - I think what she buys she get on cards and then claims the tax back cos it’s for me job! She’s probably fiddling that by buying stuff, using quick books or something and then returning them. I mean nobody would live with that ceiling and those doors if they could afford to skip them. I seriously think the house is in her name for some scam but it’s not really hers
We have a small gym in the basement so the barn is either gunna be for entertainment or an annex type thing for people staying over - that’s what we are fighting about - and we really need to be making the decision soon cos work has started !
Oh if it’s for accommodation then get a mezzanine floor over half of it. That’s what I would have done if it wasn’t a gym. Then you could have a really well plastered wall and an HD projector linked to sky or whatever and use it as a movie room. If the wall is perfectly smooth you don’t need a pull down screen. Get some electric black out roller blinds and you’re sorted 👍🏼

Mar 9, 2024
Well that is disappointing to know. So many people would’ve got to the end of the queue and been priced out. Sad really.
Ed says he knows exactly how much a show will cost excluding the mech and how much he wants to walk away with - he then does 4 price bands and if you go on ticket master for a certain price ticket it will tell you straight away if they are available and if not show the alternative so people aren’t queuing and crashing the site. The commission for ticket master is agreed so it would not benefit them to hike the price at check out - I had to laugh cos he says the extra money wouldn’t really be noticed by him but an extra £100 to a fan could make the world of difference and spoil their experience- he totally nailed it! He should know he holds the record for highest grossing tour to date!