Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
So she hasn’t seen H since Tues/Wed as H been at her Dad’s and Aimee Arsehole been in London - and the night she gets her child back she decides to do a stuff her face with 3 chocolate bars and call it a taste test and her child shouting from the other room that she missing the movie.

She is just such a prick

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Not been in the mood for this tubby prick this weekend with her girl dinners, BER months OTT crap and eating her body weight in chocolate. She needs to get a life and cut down on the alcohol she’s excessively buying too.

Surprised she’s not poorly cos the school run is back soon.

And her mentioning Oasis - let me tell you, she gets gifted tickets I’ll lose it 🤣 I didn’t get tickets (could cry), Ticketmaster are fs! At least Liverpool won against the dirty mancs so that’s something 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So she hasn’t seen H since Tues/Wed as H been at her Dad’s and Aimee Arsehole been in London - and the night she gets her child back she decides to do a stuff her face with 3 chocolate bars and call it a taste test and her child shouting from the other room that she missing the movie.

She is just such a prick
She probably got her to shout that thinking it would make her look like they’ve a good relationship - but it just shows her for the se parent she is and where her priorities lie.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not been in the mood for this tubby prick this weekend with her girl dinners, BER months OTT crap and eating her body weight in chocolate. She needs to get a life and cut down on the alcohol she’s excessively buying too.

And her mentioning Oasis - let me tell you, she gets gifted tickets I’ll lose it 🤣 I didn’t get tickets (could cry), Ticketmaster are fs! At least Liverpool won against the dirty mancs so that’s something 🤣
I just can’t look at her at the moment, I’m glad she is stuffing se down her big fat greedy gullet because she’s getting bigger and bigger so she can’t say she’s a size 12 but she will because she’s a lying b. Will be so obvious soon though. I’m looking forward to that 👍🏼😆

Mar 8, 2024

Tubby prick 😂😂😂😂 good win for us today that.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Don’t dare go there babe. All she has is a mountain of tat! Yes it’s nice to have cash to splash but if that’s all you have then ultimately you have nothing at all. My kids are grown now, I am very lucky that I’ve not had to struggle but if you ask my kids what they got for xmas when they were 5 they wouldn’t have a clue. They remember the house being full of friends and family, the noise, the commotion, the excitement and the love. They remember the Christmas games and walks and our most precious decorations are the ones we made or the ones they made at school.
Remember she has nothing in her life to be proud of - her entire life is subsidised and precarious. know 100% you wouldn’t swap your life for hers because the only thing she has worth having is few spare quid and that’s because her dad provides all the essentials - tick tock wouldn’t keep her in Kyle and pumpkins if she had to pay rent and car finance
Walk proudly mamma and your kids will follow - the best gifts to give your kids don’t come with a price tag and only very specials mum are able to hand those priceless gifts to their babies - you got this ❤️
I was going to reply similarly to this.
Her life is actually empty. She is stuck in a cycle of buying and then showing the crap because what else can she show? Nothing. Can’t show her daughter, has no boyfriend has 🐈 x5, no pride in her house or her Self, she’s greedy for attention and large bars of chocolate after fast food take aways. She lives almost like a child whose parents have left her alone and so she goes wild drinking alone in the house and not cooking healthy meals. Every now and then she cooks some awful dinner but the majority of meals are either pre prepared ready meals with a corn on the cob or a piece of broccoli or cucumber or they are KFC and all the others. High in hydrogenated fats which are the worst type. She’s obviously unaware how bad a diet consisting of these as the main bulk is. Not to mention that giving a child who’s growing and developing needs a much more healthy and varied diet.
Her life is my worst nightmare, being alone and living tbe way she does. I’d sell that house, it’s too middle aged/retirement sort of street. It looks dank and dreary in there. I’d knock it about and rip out the kitchen for a modern sleek looking one maybe knock a wall down and have it go into the little area where her round table is

Then I’d change all the doors to the sleek aluminium glazed ones that look so so stylish, rip out that fireplace and have a log burner there get a skip and hurl that mirror in first or give it to a charity donation centre. The ceiling has to go, that’s very 80/90’s era I’d have a pergola outside the lounge doors with a retractable roof on it and some gorgeous comfy bench seating in it with fairy lights and outdoor rug with some white rose trees in black pots at each opening.
Her bedroom has the worst 1980’s Granny furniture. I’d get it all out into the skip and get a company to come a design The furniture and have it all fitted to house all her clothes and also all the hoards of products she’s always getting send. She could a space for all her flea ridden dressing gowns so they don’t need to be hung over the doors all at once we used Neville Johnson and they made me an island in my dressing area and another wall of floor to ceiling wardrobe and some had shelves in to house my Handbags ans shoes. Another one was made so I could put all my clutter away, hair and make up paraphernalia. So now it’s all out of view
That’s what she could do, get rid of her revolting bed and have one that lifts up for more storage so she Chuck all the s she gets off slate s in there and not have to look at it the house would be tidy then because the s that’s thrown all over can have its own wardrobe shelves
It’s costly but she could do it? We’ve seen the amount of money she has as disposable income so she could use it to make a nice home rather than live in that hovel and continue to daily go bargain shopping for pumpkins and other horrific tat. Anyway she doesn’t have any style or class she’s just a greedy overgrown toddler so maybe she doesn’t care about having a beautiful home. She gets more excited by going to shops and then doing posts showing what she’s bought.so the house will always be a mismatched mess of flat pack items she fancies at various shops that look awful but she likes them.
So in a nutshell she’s arrogant, greedy her house is nice it’s not up for debate 🤭so that’s that. There isn’t any love in the house. It’s all about Aimee “workin” which means she has go to go to home bargains and primark to them show her followers who must have the same delayed mental abilities because she says they love them. What a life eh? Much happier in my own life thanks 🤩 I’d love to know what it is that we are so jealous of? Because I really cannot think of one thing she has that I would want 🐷🎃🐽🐷🐽😀🐽🐷🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I just can’t look at her at the moment, I’m glad she is stuffing se down her big fat greedy gullet because she’s getting bigger and bigger so she can’t say she’s a size 12 but she will because she’s a lying b. Will be so obvious soon though. I’m looking forward to that 👍🏼😆
It’s obvious already when she steps from behind the filter on her phone 🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Is she DESPERATE for a M&S deal or what!!

She is. But not a chance is she ever going to get one now after being dropped by tescho. She likely wouldn't have got one before tescho either as M&S would have researched her i should think. She always gets dropped by brands in the end because she makes no effort and her general behaviour. She is not what any serious brand would want to represent them and while the brands who have dropped her probably could have done more research, they ultimately find this out in the end. Not quite the hard way, but harder then they would have needed to.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Do we think there will be a Halloween tree this year?!
I'm thinking no. Every room will be overflowing with seasonal tat but I bet she can't face doing a tree after launching last year's tree in a toddler tantrum. Especially thinking dave the rave would be bothered and would rush round to hers to fix it. He saw what a psycho she was a fed off 🤣 love that for her

I can't believe the tree incident only happened last year, it feels like it happened years ago. So much has happened since then, she really is the gift that just keeps on giving. And just when we think she is in a long term lull, boom she gives more.

Mar 7, 2024
I was going to reply similarly to this.
Her life is actually empty. She is stuck in a cycle of buying and then showing the crap because what else can she show? Nothing. Can’t show her daughter, has no boyfriend has 🐈 x5, no pride in her house or her Self, she’s greedy for attention and large bars of chocolate after fast food take aways. She lives almost like a child whose parents have left her alone and so she goes wild drinking alone in the house and not cooking healthy meals. Every now and then she cooks some awful dinner but the majority of meals are either pre prepared ready meals with a corn on the cob or a piece of broccoli or cucumber or they are KFC and all the others. High in hydrogenated fats which are the worst type. She’s obviously unaware how bad a diet consisting of these as the main bulk is. Not to mention that giving a child who’s growing and developing needs a much more healthy and varied diet.
Her life is my worst nightmare, being alone and living tbe way she does. I’d sell that house, it’s too middle aged/retirement sort of street. It looks dank and dreary in there. I’d knock it about and rip out the kitchen for a modern sleek looking one maybe knock a wall down and have it go into the little area where her round table is

Then I’d change all the doors to the sleek aluminium glazed ones that look so so stylish, rip out that fireplace and have a log burner there get a skip and hurl that mirror in first or give it to a charity donation centre. The ceiling has to go, that’s very 80/90’s era I’d have a pergola outside the lounge doors with a retractable roof on it and some gorgeous comfy bench seating in it with fairy lights and outdoor rug with some white rose trees in black pots at each opening.
Her bedroom has the worst 1980’s Granny furniture. I’d get it all out into the skip and get a company to come a design The furniture and have it all fitted to house all her clothes and also all the hoards of products she’s always getting send. She could a space for all her flea ridden dressing gowns so they don’t need to be hung over the doors all at once we used Neville Johnson and they made me an island in my dressing area and another wall of floor to ceiling wardrobe and some had shelves in to house my Handbags ans shoes. Another one was made so I could put all my clutter away, hair and make up paraphernalia. So now it’s all out of view
That’s what she could do, get rid of her revolting bed and have one that lifts up for more storage so she Chuck all the s she gets off slate s in there and not have to look at it the house would be tidy then because the s that’s thrown all over can have its own wardrobe shelves
It’s costly but she could do it? We’ve seen the amount of money she has as disposable income so she could use it to make a nice home rather than live in that hovel and continue to daily go bargain shopping for pumpkins and other horrific tat. Anyway she doesn’t have any style or class she’s just a greedy overgrown toddler so maybe she doesn’t care about having a beautiful home. She gets more excited by going to shops and then doing posts showing what she’s bought.so the house will always be a mismatched mess of flat pack items she fancies at various shops that look awful but she likes them.
So in a nutshell she’s arrogant, greedy her house is nice it’s not up for debate 🤭so that’s that. There isn’t any love in the house. It’s all about Aimee “workin” which means she has go to go to home bargains and primark to them show her followers who must have the same delayed mental abilities because she says they love them. What a life eh? Much happier in my own life thanks 🤩 I’d love to know what it is that we are so jealous of? Because I really cannot think of one thing she has that I would want 🐷🎃🐽🐷🐽😀🐽🐷🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
She very much treats it like it's her dad's house she is staying in. If my memory serves me right, she had to ask his permission if she could put some artwork up in her "work" room. He told her she could put them up with command stips/ something non permanent. Her name might be on the deeds but it's very much still his house. Which is why her only intererior design is changing bits of tat in the living room or bathroom for other bits of tat

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This may come across as a pity post but it's more frustration really. I work full time, own my own house and am a genuinely single parent.
All this whole BER crap is absolutely ludicrous. The obsene amount she has spent already just on autumn s is off the scale. I am literally feeling sick at the thought of Christmas and how I'm going to make it doable for my family. Then you've got this dickhead who spends money like water for doing the odd crap advert?! I just don't get it.
Hello my love @Gladitsnotjustme just catching up on nights. Never feel your post is woe to me, we're all guilty on occasion. We're always open to rants! ❤️
It's infuriating isn't it. Me and my partner are nurse and police and get by meaning we have what we need not what we want! I couldn't justify it even if I could afford it. Just know you do your best and that's more than enough. When you have to struggle it's more meaningful and deserved. I wouldn't swap her lifestyle for nothing! H will never understand the worth of anything being dragged up as a spoilt brat. Your children WILL and I'm sure they are more grateful of everything they do and the graft you've done for them. Not to mention the love you give. Be proud of yourself. You're doing amazing Mamma 👏🏼❤️

Get in the mirror and don't be screeching Beeeulljewce. But shout do YOU SHAMEY. I bet it helps 😉 (Let me know) 🤣❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I absolutely love autumn but don't decorate the house orange I mainly love it because I have the same body type as a polar bear so love being able to go out in a hoodie and jeans without turning in to a sweaty mess ( not as sweaty and shiny as this clown though ) although I'm approaching 41 so will probably need to rethink that when the premenopause hits 🙈🙈🙈 I love Halloween so decorate for that as my daughter is only 10 and we have a Halloween party every year.

If she finds doing a big shop difficult then why not just order online?? I prefer to do that as I don't spend any money on se that I would buy if I went to the shops.
Omg the same body type as a Polar Bear tickled me cz giiiirlllll same 🤣👏🏼🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's almost like the kit looks brand new and hasn't been used...... Aimee would never be dishonest though would she?! Remember the AD for Essie nail polish where she pretended she painted on her natural nails but just painted over her acrylics 🤔🙄
They were natural IN HER OPINION though 🤣🤣🤣
Wahhhh just screamed in Staff room remembering that little gem 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Don’t dare go there babe. All she has is a mountain of tat! Yes it’s nice to have cash to splash but if that’s all you have then ultimately you have nothing at all. My kids are grown now, I am very lucky that I’ve not had to struggle but if you ask my kids what they got for xmas when they were 5 they wouldn’t have a clue. They remember the house being full of friends and family, the noise, the commotion, the excitement and the love. They remember the Christmas games and walks and our most precious decorations are the ones we made or the ones they made at school.
Remember she has nothing in her life to be proud of - her entire life is subsidised and precarious. know 100% you wouldn’t swap your life for hers because the only thing she has worth having is few spare quid and that’s because her dad provides all the essentials - tick tock wouldn’t keep her in Kyle and pumpkins if she had to pay rent and car finance
Walk proudly mamma and your kids will follow - the best gifts to give your kids don’t come with a price tag and only very specials mum are able to hand those priceless gifts to their babies - you got this ❤️
Omg why have you got me filling up? 🥹 Bang on the nose, beautiful eloquently put response. Such a gorgeous way of validating the feelings we've all felt at one point of watching the tat t ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Naahhh I was reading and mentally preparing a nice reply about I'd noticed your absence and gutted for you. BUT the last line... 👀👀 Chhhaaalllllld somebody better hold ma weave!! 😭😭