Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The pink sofa is like a year old so it’s in good condition ( well should be)
My Theory is…..
IF it ends up in the skip , the cats have PISSED all over it.
But IF she sells it or donates it to charity - then it’s just not comfortable or whatever!

Place your bets Ladies
It’s a 50/50?

A) Is it - A PISSY SOFA 🤢 - to the SKIP
B) it’s good to go to a new home 🏠

My answer is A . 😂
I’m thinking she will just Febreeze the piss stains and get a charity to come and collect it. Not sure you can skip upholstered things now. I couldn’t but maybe different in other parts of the uk. God knows what monstrosity she will opt for now.

Mar 9, 2024
The pink sofa is like a year old so it’s in good condition ( well should be)
My Theory is…..
IF it ends up in the skip , the cats have PISSED all over it.
But IF she sells it or donates it to charity - then it’s just not comfortable or whatever!

Place your bets Ladies
It’s a 50/50?

A) Is it - A PISSY SOFA 🤢 - to the SKIP
B) it’s good to go to a new home 🏠

My answer is A . 😂
She will tell everyone it’s donated but will actually have to put in in the skip - or she will spray it stupid with the Spanish stuff and gaslight Charlie into having it cos poor girl can’t afford anything 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
melissajbyrnex - just seen this on tick tock - she reported hate on here and TL - surprise!!! The police told her the only thing she can do is stop posting! She wasn’t given her own caseworker and team of investigators - is this 2 tier policing? 🤣🤣
Why does anyone need to post their whole life on the internet? Of course if you do that people will have an opinion on it won’t they 🙄 these aren’t hate pages they are forums where we can call these people out and have an opinion rather than posting on their pages.
Is this Melissa a bit like Aimee (low mental age) or is she a genuine lost soul? I find it staggering that they want to share so much of their lives. It’s not about helping others at all as they usually claim. I’m so sick of them constantly moaning 🤯

Mar 13, 2024
UK
My thoughts on todays offerings:

Are you supposed to wear socks with Uggs? I don’t have any but seem to recall something about you don’t wear socks with them.

The fact she’s getting yet another new sofa is ridiculous! Mine is years old and really not very comfy but it still looks like new so I can’t really justify the money.

If it’s as we suspect and the cats have peed on it, well that’s her own fault for getting 3 cats when she was supposed to get 1 for HaroldWinkleMonkey. You can bet she doesn’t have at least 3 litter trays. Cats are clean animals if provided with the right care.

What the feck is the mop and bucket doing out in the hall when she’s going out.. put them away!! Messy b

God help her if she dares to breathe about hating the school run! I’ll have to break my self imposed rule about not commenting to remind her that there are 3 parents in her “community” that would love to be doing the school run ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
A wonderful example of parenting there. The face when Harold speaks. Plus she said it's ok to taste test... hahaha but she doesn't rule the roost 😵‍💫 Not to mention covering the cake in jizz because it's YOUR favourite and can't wait to inhale it you greedy hog. Don't bother checking she likes it even though you're 'sharing' She's a beast 🤢😩

Attachments

• d194e1ebccc46640c7e2c73109b9c896.mp4
    29.1 MB
Mar 9, 2024
Why does anyone need to post their whole life on the internet? Of course if you do that people will have an opinion on it won’t they 🙄 these aren’t hate pages they are forums where we can call these people out and have an opinion rather than posting on their pages.
Is this Melissa a bit like Aimee (low mental age) or is she a genuine lost soul? I find it staggering that they want to share so much of their lives. It’s not about helping others at all as they usually claim. I’m so sick of them constantly moaning 🤯
Not sure - from what I can gather she’s gone no contact with family due to abuse and she does sketches and things about how bad her family were? She got a jog on from the police tho yet our Aims gets her own investigations team🤣🤣 they’re never heard of here or TL either 🤣🤣 gotta laugh at Aimee’s lies - I was gunna comment to the girl to contact Aimee and ask how she managed to get her own personal officers! 🤔

Mar 8, 2024
So she sat staring at her face knowing it’s a mess and her hair is a mess, waiting for it to start filming, then acts like she wasn’t aware of it.. why not just fing fix it instead of pretending you’ve pressed record and haven’t seen the state you’re in? The way “influencers” do this is so fing annoying.
That tracksuit is hideous.
Why does she laugh the way she does, like it’s uncontrollable then stops immediately.. so fake.
Her scrunched up face expressions are fing ridiculous.
She laughs at s that’s not funny at all.
Them Uggs are grim.
She’s just grim.
Making a season and decorations her personality cus she has nothing else going for her. Sad cow

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not sure - from what I can gather she’s gone no contact with family due to abuse and she does sketches and things about how bad her family were? She got a jog on from the police tho yet our Aims gets her own investigations team🤣🤣 they’re never heard of here or TL either 🤣🤣 gotta laugh at Aimee’s lies - I was gunna comment to the girl to contact Aimee and ask how she managed to get her own personal officers! 🤔
Oh maybe you should do that, help her to get the police intervention that Aimee got and also vileBeefyVav, they both got a lot of help didn’t they re the hurty words.
If anyone continuously slags their family off on a public profile, they are going to get a reaction. So why carry on? Baffles me, maybe this Melissa needs some intense therapy so she can move on, clearly what she is doing is causing her more upset.
Unless they enjoy the drama? 🤔🤯🤪

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The weather here is horrendous and i’ve got a vest and shorts on! She’s defo not peri? 🥵
I’ve been the same with doors and windows open! I’ve had to get showered & changed (into actual clothes as having to go out) and I’m in the thinnest clothes I have & I’m melting!

She’s no more peri than she is a size 12

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
It is NOT NORMAL to be this excited for Ber months 🤢🙄 She is so chaotic. It is just ridiculous the way she carries on especially as I said before she's bobbing apples with Shirley Saville on Halloween so wtf. She is deffo 5 Chepsis short of a 6pack. I wouldn't be seen dead! I can't stand caps in general especially on her with that minging hair just swinging all over. She's a scruffy t. I feel so bad for H Weds.. so what did you do in your summer hols Harold? Poor kid!! 😵‍💫
She only likes them ber months so she has a excuse to stay in , well Aimee when you have a child parenting and entertaining kids don’t have seasons happens all year round