Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I’m thinking she will just Febreeze the piss stains and get a charity to come and collect it. Not sure you can skip upholstered things now. I couldn’t but maybe different in other parts of the uk. God knows what monstrosity she will opt for now.
Let’s hope there’s no vibrators down the back , what a funny story that would be for Aimee NOT

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
The pink sofa is like a year old so it’s in good condition ( well should be)
My Theory is…..
IF it ends up in the skip , the cats have PISSED all over it.
But IF she sells it or donates it to charity - then it’s just not comfortable or whatever!

Place your bets Ladies
It’s a 50/50?

A) Is it - A PISSY SOFA 🤢 - to the SKIP
B) it’s good to go to a new home 🏠

My answer is A . 😂
A , without a doubt

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Proof she ain’t peri menopausal cos it’s never “just a tracksuit” when you’re sweating your tits off at the drop of a hot & you’re walking round in shorts mid December.
Absolute lying t. The only sweats she gets are the beer sweats when she’s withdrawing and when someone calls her out on a lie!

I really fing hope she has the most miserable peri and full menopause to make up for lying content

Attachments

• IMG_7221.jpeg
    IMG_7221.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7222.jpeg
    IMG_7222.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 107

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I don't really know much about this "creator" but I hope this starts happening to more. Tiktok isn't a job. It's massive big business sucking people in and the other half are begging on lives. About time it was stopped!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240902_164613_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_164613_TikTok.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 91

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don't really know much about this "creator" but I hope this starts happening to more. Tiktok isn't a job. It's massive big business sucking people in and the other half are begging on lives. About time it was stopped!
You can see one of your friends profile photos ❤️❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Good TikTok is not a fing job, it’s for a majority of lazy fs, who love themselves to sit on their arses all day. It’s insulting to hard working folk, when influencers creators get paid more that a GP a nurse, policeman, then there is something seriously fed up with this world.

Mar 7, 2024
We are in the same page missy! He’s wanting a big sort of all year round party space - he’s got some daft idea about a party room that can be done properly for Xmas etc with a dance space n stage - not happening ! He thinks he’s bloody hew heiffner !
Don't be too hasty, comment Cafe party venue sounds like a top idea 😉😆

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
That marble table still in the box, she is one lazy little piggy!
I've not been around for a few days and wondered if I'd missed the table.
So it's still in the box because she needs help putting it together.
A few days ago she said she sees her dad nearly every day.
Surely he must have been to hers a few times since she's had it.
It can't take much putting together.
But, no, can't be bothered.
Or dad doesn't go over

Mar 7, 2024
Did anyone notice she said she needed bits for the kids for school? Don't tell me she takes over with Ralph with that aswell? Like with the Christmas eve boxes? She'll be barking about them before long. Makes me laugh how she was soooo excited for September but no mention of it being her daughters birthday. Just that she can get a pumpkin spiced bogtrotter cake down her neck. Fear not though I'll give it to fri before she's flaunting the indulgent gifts. A mix of preteen extortionate skincare and top of the range device. With a side of toddler teddy's and hello kitty jarmeez
They have got both kids today as Charlie needed child care (gash flash did a post). She will probably go OTT buying him and H a lot of crap they don't need to try and make Charlie feel bad

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
So she sat staring at her face knowing it’s a mess and her hair is a mess, waiting for it to start filming, then acts like she wasn’t aware of it.. why not just fing fix it instead of pretending you’ve pressed record and haven’t seen the state you’re in? The way “influencers” do this is so fing annoying.
That tracksuit is hideous.
Why does she laugh the way she does, like it’s uncontrollable then stops immediately.. so fake.
Her scrunched up face expressions are fing ridiculous.
She laughs at s that’s not funny at all.
Them Uggs are grim.
She’s just grim.
Making a season and decorations her personality cus she has nothing else going for her. Sad cow
I can’t stand Vav, but at least she brushes her hair before pressing record! State of her is minging! She sounds like she looks. Gross. Depressed. Sad. Lonely. Bi-polar. Now the “period” has arrived.. here comes the woe is me vlog and mummy to the rescue. 🤮

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t stand Vav, but at least she brushes her hair before pressing record! State of her is minging! She sounds like she looks. Gross. Depressed. Sad. Lonely. Bi-polar. Now the “period” has arrived.. here comes the woe is me vlog and mummy to the rescue. 🤮
Oh yeah her period will be the worst one cus she gets them so bad and so much worse than everyone else.
Staff does do her hair but she’s still a t. Can’t stand either of them