Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
You will never convince me she isn't getting rid of the sofa because the cats destroyed it with their scratching/piss

Fell out of love with it?! What a load of BS

Imagine that's your "job" telling people you have very little to do. What a sad little life

I agree. She clearly has never bothered training the cats in any way and it's clear they destroyed that sofa.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yet another takeaway for the kid, it’s diabolical at this point is that kids diet. Pair that with all the sugary snacks, juices and fizzy pop she seems to allow her to have (according to her shopping hauls) and she should be thoroughly ashamed of her parenting, or lack of it. Also the way she said ‘I asked H if we could get her pack up stuff in M&S or if she’d prefer to go tomorrow’ - how about you tell her where you are going and stop asking and pandering to her. And stop letting her just put things in your trolley. No wonder she’s a brat when she’s allowed to rule the roost.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don't really know much about this "creator" but I hope this starts happening to more. Tiktok isn't a job. It's massive big business sucking people in and the other half are begging on lives. About time it was stopped!
I seen this earlier, I don’t follow Sinead but she pops up on my FYP a lot but can’t see why her account would be in violation. I’ve no sympathy though, should maybe get a real job.

And £2600 just for a months views. Blimey.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I'm just catching up here,so could be a few days. But, but, but.. Mind is blown.
Her wee arse licker asking incredulousy who only wears jammies once??
Eh.. Me! 🙋for starters and nearly everyone I know. Get put in the laundry basket before daily morning shower.
Absolutely bogging clatty minks the lot of them.
But Tbf, their leader looks as though you could stick her to the wall without velcro and she'd stay put. Needs a wire brush and dettol.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I seen this earlier, I don’t follow Sinead but she pops up on my FYP a lot but can’t see why her account would be in violation. I’ve no sympathy though, should maybe get a real job.

And £2600 just for a months views. Blimey.
I’m still shocked at that Melissa account. She’s got a thread here. TT just attracts these needy desperately unhinged people and allows them to blatantly lie or mislead for attention or monetary gain. I hope Aimee helps her and gives her some advice on how to get a case worker in the police to sort out anyone who disagrees with her. 🤯

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm just catching up here,so could be a few days. But, but, but.. Mind is blown.
Her wee arse licker asking incredulousy who only wears jammies once??
Eh.. Me! 🙋for starters and nearly everyone I know. Get put in the laundry basket before daily morning shower.
Absolutely bogging clatty minks the lot of them.
But Tbf, their leader looks as though you could stick her to the wall without velcro and she'd stay put. Needs a wire brush and dettol.
Oh hello lickety lady 😉 she’s gross isn’t she, desperate to join the perimenopause lot but she’s just making it up as she goes along. fing hate her and her fake friend Vav. Really something not right with the world if this is how people are making money these days. 🙄🤯

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
So on bendys post she says the kids had starbies for lunch n then Harold gets KFC takeout dinner! What the hell ?
Wendy also clearly forgot her filter cos she filmed fatty boom boom literally waddling round Home Sense like a giant navy blue cock Womble !
Size 12 my arse 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3004.png
    IMG_3004.png
    448.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3003.jpeg
    IMG_3003.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3002.png
    IMG_3002.png
    476.6 KB · Views: 61
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The pink sofa is like a year old so it’s in good condition ( well should be)
My Theory is…..
IF it ends up in the skip , the cats have PISSED all over it.
But IF she sells it or donates it to charity - then it’s just not comfortable or whatever!

Place your bets Ladies
It’s a 50/50?

A) Is it - A PISSY SOFA 🤢 - to the SKIP
B) it’s good to go to a new home 🏠

My answer is A . 😂

It would likely go to the skip anyway regardlesss of its condition i feel. I don't think aimee is the type to sell anything on but maybe i'm wrong.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I’m thinking she will just Febreeze the piss stains and get a charity to come and collect it. Not sure you can skip upholstered things now. I couldn’t but maybe different in other parts of the uk. God knows what monstrosity she will opt for now.

Sounds like something she would do but i don't think that would work though? From what i can gather cat piss is very hard to get rid of the smell of, would febreeze be strong enough to do it? For a bit certainly but long enough for a charity to take it, keep it for a time and donate it?

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
The uggs make her look like she’s out on a day release from I’m not quite sure where 🤪
Those uggs look fake to me as the inside fur is normally the same colour as the boot ( unless tan ones they are cream inside) can’t see an ugg label on the heel and the inside label doesn’t look right

Attachments

• IMG_3002.jpeg
    IMG_3002.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3006.jpeg
    IMG_3006.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 81