Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She's started doing it a lot, the make up, the needing to size down on the oversized hoodies because they're that big etc. I'm here for it!
Charlie definitely doesn’t like Aimee. Aimee certainly hates charlie!

I like Charlie, I think she’s more relatable than her fat t of a sister. She’s clean, she cooks decent meals, her child is polite & looks clean & healthy dressed in nice decent clothes! Aimee needs to be looking at her sister for how to be a parent

Mar 9, 2024
Morning witchypoohs ! So something is really boiling my wee and I need to vent this - sorry I know it’s early but ….
All this breadcrumbing the horrible creature is doing regarding Harold’s periods - the more I see and hear her doing it, the more upset it’s making me for that child. I feel she is waiting for someone to ask so she can come at everyone with a huge clap back about making periods normal and what a great open relationship they have and how she won’t make H ashamed yada yada …… well that’s all very good isn’t it - we have always been open with our girls - no conversation off limits with their mum but they also know they can trust me implicitly. Does she not know the damage this will do to her child? If all this is true or even if - god forbid she is lying for content - she has opened up a world of trauma for her. H (again if true) is a very early starter and emotionally very immature, surely she would be teaching her about privacy and how to protect herself and be appropriate with when and how she shares intimate details regarding her body? Mums at that school will all know about Hs early start and chances are so will their kids - 9 year old girls will chat and the boys will be taking the absolute piss! What exactly is the lesson she is promoting here? We all know Olga had no shame in asking a bloke she’s known a week to check her pants for Period stains so is she saying H can do this at school and that primary school kids with have the emotional capability to be sensitive? Yeah right!!! Just WHY would you do this to your child for fs sake!! This is Harold’s private information and should never be discussed on a public platform - not to mention the perverts getting off on this type of thing! I’m sorry if anyone thinks I’m going too far with this and some of you maybe thinking it’s not that bad but to me this verges on abuse - a total violation of a minors privacy and trust. Surely it’s not ok by any stretch? What do you guys think ? What does her dad bloody think? Bendy? The bloody school? I think she’s really crossed a line with this stunt !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning witchypoohs ! So something is really boiling my wee and I need to vent this - sorry I know it’s early but ….
All this breadcrumbing the horrible creature is doing regarding Harold’s periods - the more I see and hear her doing it, the more upset it’s making me for that child. I feel she is waiting for someone to ask so she can come at everyone with a huge clap back about making periods normal and what a great open relationship they have and how she won’t make H ashamed yada yada …… well that’s all very good isn’t it - we have always been open with our girls - no conversation off limits with their mum but they also know they can trust me implicitly. Does she not know the damage this will do to her child? If all this is true or even if - god forbid she is lying for content - she has opened up a world of trauma for her. H (again if true) is a very early starter and emotionally very immature, surely she would be teaching her about privacy and how to protect herself and be appropriate with when and how she shares intimate details regarding her body? Mums at that school will all know about Hs early start and chances are so will their kids - 9 year old girls will chat and the boys will be taking the absolute piss! What exactly is the lesson she is promoting here? We all know Olga had no shame in asking a bloke she’s known a week to check her pants for Period stains so is she saying H can do this at school and that primary school kids with have the emotional capability to be sensitive? Yeah right!!! Just WHY would you do this to your child for fs sake!! This is Harold’s private information and should never be discussed on a public platform - not to mention the perverts getting off on this type of thing! I’m sorry if anyone thinks I’m going too far with this and some of you maybe thinking it’s not that bad but to me this verges on abuse - a total violation of a minors privacy and trust. Surely it’s not ok by any stretch? What do you guys think ? What does her dad bloody think? Bendy? The bloody school? I think she’s really crossed a line with this stunt !
Agreed, she’s keeping her off her videos because of “trolls” yet tells the internet everything about her. She may as well just put her back in her posts because this divulging of personal and private details is worse than having her face on show. Typical of Aimee, absolutely DESPERATE for anything to post about because basically she has do all going on in her life. She’s an arrogant b and wait until the child gets older and asks her why she disclosed so much private information about her. Hope she’s a fing nightmare to handle in a few years when she really is a teenager and makes her life even more hellish than it is now 🤮🐷

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I think this is why she’s dropping the peri menopausal s as well. Doing a full circle of periods.

I think it’s disgusting and I know periods/menopause etc should be spoken about but when it’s a CHILD who hasn’t agreed for it to be spoken about it’s a NO go!

Dropping the hints about her changing and being a pre teen bla bla is just wrong, I mean the kid can’t even cut her own food up and is babied 99% of the time. If she has started periods and puberty ALLOW her to have this journey privately as it’s hard enough to navigate without a narc of a mother telling 600k plus strangers on the internet. That child is gonna get bullied to do, I don’t care if she has friends now. She’ll hit secondary & all these new people will see her as babyish, strange & unkempt and all those unfortunately are triggers for bullying without adding to the fact her mums a ffluencer who overshares, hardly washes, looks like a drag queen most of the time and smells like pissy tramps crotch!!

May 30, 2024
UK
I deleted TikTok over the school holidays because I was sick of wasting hours watching these morons. Thanks to those who take one for the team and post the recorded highlights for us that have had enough or are blocked. I don’t think I can bring myself to download it again because tomorrow it will be back to Harpers packed lunch videos and it will be Hammy Sammy, Cakey Wakey, Frooooobalicious and a drinky on a continuos loop 🤯🤯🤯

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen

Mar 7, 2024
I remember hearing my mum talking about our periods with our next door neighbour (I had started and her daughter hadnt) and feeling really embarrassed. Then you have mum of the year, no shame - will sell my daughters dignity to make a few quid - Aimee telling a bunch of strangers! For once in her horrid sorry life, I wish she would put that poor kid first and think "does H really want her personal information shared like that?!" Safeguard your child you useless fat waste of space 🤬

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just wanted to update, managed a drs appt at long last. Drs pretty sure I’m in full blown menopause as symptoms have been going on for a few years and really ramped up in the last 3 months. Blood test then they’re gonna give me HRT! So relieved that something is finally being done! Proper menopause Aimee not one that’s been created in fantasy land

Mar 7, 2024
Bet she is dreading the school run tomorrow. She will be the gossip of the playground as she stomps about in her giant tracksuit, with her full moon head. She's piled on the pounds since the kids broke up and they will all be staring at her. She will probably make Gregg the wallet do it as she will have some health crisis - anything to get out of parenting her child.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I agree with everything you have said.

Shaimee is probably the type of parent to throw a party when H has lost her virginity….

We all know as soon as she can get her out round birkdale in the pubs going drinking she will be doing that….
Will no longer be known as the birkdale bikes…. Will sadly become the birkdale trikes!

Monkey see, monkey do & all that jazz.

Very very sad indeed.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just wanted to update, managed a drs appt at long last. Drs pretty sure I’m in full blown menopause as symptoms have been going on for a few years and really ramped up in the last 3 months. Blood test then they’re gonna give me HRT! So relieved that something is finally being done! Proper menopause Aimee not one that’s been created in fantasy land
I promise when you get HRT it will get so much better. My patch came off in my tight jeans last week and I forgot to slap on another and was without one for a week, I’ve been tired hot and grumpy but bounced back once I stuck another on. I use those pre injection alcohol swaps before I stick one on as any soap or lotion with oils in stops them sticking. What will she talk about once she’s been thru the menopause? Possibly diabetes and heart disease that she’s scoffing her way into 🐷

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I promise when you get HRT it will get so much better. My patch came off in my tight jeans last week and I forgot to slap on another and was without one for a week, I’ve been tired hot and grumpy but bounced back once I stuck another on. I use those pre injection alcohol swaps before I stick one on as any soap or lotion with oils in stops them sticking. What will she talk about once she’s been thru the menopause? Possibly diabetes and heart disease that she’s scoffing her way into 🐷
I’m so glad they’ve finally listened! And I didn’t even mention HRT they said it straight away as they’ve seen my notes of being like this 4 years & the symptoms are so much worse recently!

Mar 9, 2024
I agree with everything you have said.

Shaimee is probably the type of parent to throw a party when H has lost her virginity….

We all know as soon as she can get her out round birkdale in the pubs going drinking she will be doing that….
Will no longer be known as the birkdale bikes…. Will sadly become the birkdale trikes!

Monkey see, monkey do & all that jazz.

Very very sad indeed.
My girls were 13 and almost 14 so not early at all - for each of them I made a cake and let them choose a couple of grown up treats to celebrate 🤣 nails, a facial, a piercing and brow shaping , highlights were on offer 🤣 - of course their dad knew but the girls didn’t know he knew because I asked them if they wanted me to tell him and they said no - so he pretended he had no idea why we had candles in a cakes and why suddenly his little princess had turned into a cross between sleeping beauty and a pissed off Rottweiler - it’s a tricky time to navigate. I remember my youngest being so upset because my nephew nicked her bag she thought he had seen some pads so god knows how H will feel about what the scum bag mother is doing to her!