Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
The skirt looks like an old one as the pleats aren’t lovely and crisp and straight. First day back and she sends her in looking like that 😳

If Harper was preteen then I’m sure she herself would decide she wouldn’t go out looking like that as her mates would laugh at her but she’s a 9 year old child and knows no better, although when I was Harpers age my mother made me wear the most hideous coat and I used to take it off before I reached the school gates. It wasn’t creased or dirty it was a hand me down from my sister and I hated it. (70’s child here, we wore our siblings clothes back then as it was expensive in those days not a throwaway society like now)

Aimee has so much money but she would rather spend it on Poundland style tat than her daughters clothes ☹️
90’s child and I had hand me downs too 😂

You’re so right though, Aimee would rather spend money in home bargains/primark etc than on her own child! How do people find that acceptable?

Dinopark

Mar 17, 2024
england
A PUBLIC post and can see a child's nipple. As a mother I am mortified! The weirdos that are on the internet and she posts that!!! What is wrong that none of her "friends" have immediately phoned her and told her. She will keep it up though to prove a point she can do what she likes if I was andy I would be fing livid
I’ve reported on insta as nudity but come back as not against community guidelines 😡

Attachments

• IMG_7438.png
    IMG_7438.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 29
May 30, 2024
UK
I actually can't believe she has put that picture up!!!! You can see through her shirt and she has no bra/crop top on!! I am beyond disgusted
Aimee has banged on about the ‘changes’ in the preteen 9 year old and from that photo it is obvious where some of those changes are now occurring yet this lazy bastard of a mother has obviously not talked to Harper about this. Why has she not bought her the type of clothing she now needs to hide her ‘modesty’ if she’s not quite ready to wear a bra? Harper won’t understand that she’s developing and it isn’t appropriate to have nothing underneath her tops and shirts now.

Mar 9, 2024
I think it’s her dark eyes that give the impression of uncleanliness for some reason. In my opinion with regards to Hs hair, I don’t see the problem, her hair is naturally wavy so will always look fizzy unfortunately until she starts to straighten it (yes you can get products to help etc but don’t see that as a must) Amiee could do more with her hair, styling wise, so it didn’t look as fizzy (French plaits, low plaits etc)
One of my girls has very curly hair and the other is wavy - I also have curly one wavy and one poker straight granddaughter - i had never had experience of curls till I had my eldest and I had to learn how to make the most of it - as you say my youngest was wavy and if left had a tendency to frizz - I never used mountains of product but again our hairdresser taught me how to manage it and trust me she never went to school looking a frizzy mess

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She is obviously out galavanting for the comments to still be there I’m actually mortified for her. Not surprised in the slightest the skirt is all bobbly and defo not new. She actually disgusts me and tbh not even a proper pic as I get not showing the school badge for obvious reasons but surely could have blanked it out and had a bow or ribbon in her hair. My lil girl is starting her Sen school in a couple of weeks and iv had all her uniforms in since July matching socks and bows it’s insane to me. I have always wanted the best for my kids and that is the bare minimum

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’ve also just seen the first day back picture too. It’s the skirt for me, doesn’t look new at all, you can get two skirts for less than £15. The amount of money she spends on utter crap, surely £15 on fresh new school skirts wouldn’t bother amiee (obviously does) also she’s only just gone into year 5? I thought she was going into year 6 or even 7 with her pre-teen nonsense. So she’s been banging on for months and months about H acting like a teenager etc and she was in year 4? She’s getting her childhood taken away from her! That’s actually disgraceful
I thought the skirt didn’t look new either. Poor kid! And you’re right… she is disgraceful

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I thought the skirt didn’t look new either. Poor kid! And you’re right… she is disgraceful
Nothing wrong with reusing uniform providing it’s in good condition, clean, ironed and still fits. I used a pair of trousers for this years uniform that I’d bought him in May. They’re still perfect so I saved them and still bought his new uniform as usual.

the difference is my child went to school, clean and presentable & I put his needs first

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What has she actually done in these summer school holidays with her daughter??
All I can see is a day out in a painting Splash place with another kid - (but that was all show and for the views, to prove she’s a fantastic mother!) …. But we know otherwise!
Apart from that… a few days away in Abersoch, one day at the beach. Other days , well HALF DAYS, as took half a day to have her fing coffee brought to her by Wendy and to film herself in hideous PJ’s and sunnies. Then shop, shop, eat, eat on REPEAT and a cake shop, buying more tat, expensive hoodies , over sized ones too , so she can grow into them ( she must own enough to open a shop) more food , drinking, stuffing her face with a cream cake - like she’s never seen a fing cake before 🙄
Had a few friends over in her garden whilst there was a tragedy in her home town
( which was , in my own opinion , disrespectful)
more shopping & more takeaways!!
Then palmed her off to do off to the ITV thing… along side MANY other creators.
Took her to a LIVE as she couldn’t find anyone to have her and looked twice the size 🤣🤣 and her excess filtering was definitely EXPOSED!
Like….. is that it? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is that all Harper got from the entire 6 weeks?
For Aimee to say that she loves the school holidays , she didn’t do much at all.

May 30, 2024
UK
Nothing wrong with reusing uniform providing it’s in good condition, clean, ironed and still fits. I used a pair of trousers for this years uniform that I’d bought him in May. They’re still perfect so I saved them and still bought his new uniform as usual.

the difference is my child went to school, clean and presentable & I put his needs first
Absolutely no shame in wearing the same clothes from the previous years uniform 🥰

Harpers skirt is beyond disgraceful. She could have ironed the pleats back in at the very least. A lot of parents are short of money and would have done the best with what they had and I bet they still wouldn’t have sent their children to school looking like this. Harper reminds me of the unkempt children I went to school with who always had that unwashed smell about them. Aimee has an endless supply of money and constantly wastes it so
there is no excuse not to have binned last years skirts and shirts and bought everything new whether they were needed or not.

May 30, 2024
UK
Aimee, I didn’t think it was possible but today you have shown yourself up to being an even worse mother and human being than I already thought you were #WordsFailMe and if ANDY PIMLOTT ever searches his name into Google I hope you see this post as you are a disgrace of a father aswell. GREG CROWDER BARTON and WENDY BIRCHALL GRAHAM where are you? Your grandchild is being massively failed by the lot of you

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What makes it so bad is that you have been made aware you can see your child's nipple through here shirt. Plain for everyone to see. All the predators of the day online have access to it to do as they please as its public. And you have chosen to ignore and keep it up.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Here aimless let us show you how to be a mother to your developing daughter. Should be easy for you to pick them up as your are never fing out the place. Never mind buying hoards of "goodies" and alcohol to taste test and buy your daughter appropriate underwear before she starts getting made fun of at school!

Mar 9, 2024
What has she actually done in these summer school holidays with her daughter??
All I can see is a day out in a painting Splash place with another kid - (but that was all show and for the views, to prove she’s a fantastic mother!) …. But we know otherwise!
Apart from that… a few days away in Abersoch, one day at the beach. Other days , well HALF DAYS, as took half a day to have her fing coffee brought to her by Wendy and to film herself in hideous PJ’s and sunnies. Then shop, shop, eat, eat on REPEAT and a cake shop, buying more tat, expensive hoodies , over sized ones too , so she can grow into them ( she must own enough to open a shop) more food , drinking, stuffing her face with a cream cake - like she’s never seen a fing cake before 🙄
Had a few friends over in her garden whilst there was a tragedy in her home town
( which was , in my own opinion , disrespectful)
more shopping & more takeaways!!
Then palmed her off to do off to the ITV thing… along side MANY other creators.
Took her to a LIVE as she couldn’t find anyone to have her and looked twice the size 🤣🤣 and her excess filtering was definitely EXPOSED!
Like….. is that it? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is that all Harper got from the entire 6 weeks?
For Aimee to say that she loves the school holidays , she didn’t do much at all.
Had a lovely conversation with my grandkids yesterday - telling them that on our first day back we used to have to write about our summer break and what we did / what was the best bit. And I showed them one that one of their mums wrote when she was 8 🤣- they kids loved it ! So many many memories of this summer for all 3 of them but their favourites unanimously were the garden parties that pops did for them - despite all 3 going off on big summer holidays and days out etc. even though all their parents work full time they try their best to juggle round the kids and we pick up the slack - those kids have had very few days with no plans - they won’t have to think very hard of something to write about! I totally get that it’s very difficult for families on tight budgets to manage 6 weeks but Olga has cash to splash on funking Mingos, pumpkin s, and nights for herself in top hotels! Her WORK takes minutes and she has both grandparents in shouting distance- plus her dad’s parents so there’s no excuse all for the s crap boring holidays that kid has had. No excuses at all just shameful