Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well, I've been MIA for a few days as I lost my phone, then managed to get myself locked out of my account (I was Muggle) so had to make a new account, meh!! and I come back on just in time to see Kat Slaters love child (well, Kat Slaters quick-shag-behind-the-bike-shed child 🤣). What a fing mess, she looks more like Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch. She really didn't understand the assignment, She's the gift that just keeps on giving 😂😂😂
Is that you Jo? 😂😂😂
Conor Mckenna Fah GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Well, I've been MIA for a few days as I lost my phone, then managed to get myself locked out of my account (I was Muggle) so had to make a new account, meh!! and I come back on just in time to see Kat Slaters love child (well, Kat Slaters quick-shag-behind-the-bike-shed child 🤣). What a fing mess, she looks more like Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch. She really didn't understand the assignment, She's the gift that just keeps on giving 😂😂😂
Welcome back !

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The strange thing about this, is that gash flasher would like her in the videos, where paedos can look at her. No child should be plastered all over the internet even if they agree. She’s a minor, isn’t capable of understanding the dangers or able to comprehend that what is out there STAYS out there. She’s still on instagram anyway which I don’t understand and all other videos of her still remain on TT. What is it about safeguarding that Wendy and Aimee can’t comprehend?

To be honest i think they do comprehend it, but they just don't care as they want to be able to use her for content. They are both a pair of twats.

Mar 9, 2024
Ohhhh Puffyyyyy JUST for youuuu. Last time she had depression was when she had PND after H @Puffy nips and stinky vag 😂😂 is this what you wanted? 🤪😂
Bless ya xxxx ❤️ but ….. no 🤣🤣 she actually either said or commented to someone she had NEVER had depression other than post natal and I was blocked for saying she was in numerous videos discussing her depression so which was it 🤣🤣 thank you so much though xx

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Ohhhh Puffyyyyy JUST for youuuu. Last time she had depression was when she had PND after H @Puffy nips and stinky vag 😂😂 is this what you wanted? 🤪😂
Her definition of anxiety is so far away from the reality it’s a joke! I have REAL anxiety from being on deaths door 3 1/2 years ago and I can go months without leaving the house and when I do it’s for docs or hospital appointments even then I’m a quivering wreck

Just do off Ailment!!!! You need cancelling!

Mar 9, 2024
Her definition of anxiety is so far away from the reality it’s a joke! I have REAL anxiety from being on deaths door 3 1/2 years ago and I can go months without leaving the house and when I do it’s for docs or hospital appointments even then I’m a quivering wreck

Just do off Ailment!!!! You need cancelling!
I’m so sorry for your struggles ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
I’m actually really fed off for all the genuine single mums out there who have this total fraud in there faces - of course there are affluent single mums but lets be honest most single mums are having to stand on their own 2 feet financially and it’s a bloody struggle! Her parading herself in designer gear and dropping a grand for a couple of nights and room service in a posh hotel while doing sweet do all to deserve any of it is an insult not only to real single mums but to everyone working their backsides off to keep their heads above water. There will always be people with more than you have - bigger houses , posher cars etc but genuinely nice people wouldn’t want to force themselves into an arena just so they can show off and do the ooh look at me - don’t you wish you could afford what i can ! She needs to find another name at least - but she actually likes the envy and arse licking - on the bright side we can all see she’s all fur coat and no knickers - her kid looks a tramp, her house and car courtesy of her dad, filthy home, no morals but at least she can scrape the cash to pass herself off as loaded for a night eh? How sad sad sad