Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Funny how she came on her period whilst out shopping. Not sure why she had to announce it but she did herself no favours in doing so. It just added to the fake do syndrome because periods completely wipe her out no? She didn't go to London lol. But this period has been fine.. until the 1st school run šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Predictable AS do. Get your crocs on Stinky Winky you love the "fall" šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I thought the skirt didnā€™t look new either. Poor kid! And youā€™re rightā€¦ she is disgraceful
One of her takeouts couldā€™ve bought a skirt AND a bra! Now, we will see what useless tat she got today & the 100s sheā€™ll spend in Costco this weekā€¦and canā€™t forget her ā€œnight outā€ to bingo for ā€œdrinky winkysā€ gag šŸ¤®

Mar 7, 2024
She could not give a Shiney se about that poor child. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and she might not have noticed how see-through the shirt was but surely you take it down as soon as someone points it out! Safeguard that kid, she's vulnerable and being exploited for views by her own incompetent and twisted mother!

Can she really not make an effort to make her only daughter look presentable for the first day back?! Is it too much effort?! What is more important?! Money isn't an issue! Time isn't an issue! There really are no excuses other than she couldn't give a s!

If ironing is too challenging as a lazy arsed slob then get some crease release spray! It's particularly good when you spray it on laminate or lino floor shameless šŸ˜‰

Wonder if she did the school run in pj's and a oodie or a telly tuby tracksuit? Or was Gregg the wallet summons as princess piglet couldn't be arsed .

Remember that famous line "she's a good mother and it's not up for debate" šŸ¤¬
I think she uploaded it on purpose, knowing full well what could be seen. knowing she would get comments and safeguarding calls to school and children's services. She loves nothing more than a clap back for views and sympathy sales. She needs to fund all the pumpkin se and new non-pissy sofa, it's been an expensive few weeks (not spending on new school skirts or things for H, pumpkin se and takeaways are far more important). She's a neglectful waste of space and a totally incompetent mother. She will be able to b with her bestie about who is the worst and most dangerous parent to their children - it's a difficult competition between the pair of them!!

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She could not give a Shiney se about that poor child. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and she might not have noticed how see-through the shirt was but surely you take it down as soon as someone points it out! Safeguard that kid, she's vulnerable and being exploited for views by her own incompetent and twisted mother!

Can she really not make an effort to make her only daughter look presentable for the first day back?! Is it too much effort?! What is more important?! Money isn't an issue! Time isn't an issue! There really are no excuses other than she couldn't give a s!

If ironing is too challenging as a lazy arsed slob then get some crease release spray! It's particularly good when you spray it on laminate or lino floor shameless šŸ˜‰

Wonder if she did the school run in pj's and a oodie or a telly tuby tracksuit? Or was Gregg the wallet summons as princess piglet couldn't be arsed .

Remember that famous line "she's a good mother and it's not up for debate" šŸ¤¬
I love crease release šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ spray my bedding when itā€™s fresh on and looks ironed. Floor like an ice rink afterwards though šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 9, 2024
Good mothers don't keep pictures up of their preteen when you can see their nipple through their shirt.........and it's not up for debate! Enabling pedophiles is what it is! Vile gross b!
Sorry but this is getting sinister now isnā€™t it - why the hell wonā€™t she just listen and protect her unless she enjoys her kid being perved on? I just didnā€™t think she could go this low! I can not think of one reason for her to be digging her heals in over this! The school should be looking into it !

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She is keeping that picture up so she can clap back. Imagine keeping a picture up of your growing child's nipple just so you can make content.
If she clapbacks over this then it proves what a neglectful, selfish t she is. We all know it but sheā€™ll show a whole new level.

I hope sheā€™s been dragged into school and given a round of fs & she doesnā€™t post again today! Sheā€™s a vile b, allowing the photo to stay on but deleting the comments raising concerns. No respect for that child or her privacy

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry but this is getting sinister now isnā€™t it - why the hell wonā€™t she just listen and protect her unless she enjoys her kid being perved on? I just didnā€™t think she could go this low! I can not think of one reason for her to be digging her heals in over this! The school should be looking into it !
If that was me and someone pointed it out, regardless who it was, I would of took it down instantly. Then I would of admitted my wrongs and said it was posted without looking properly, then no one would say anything! What doesn't she get?

May 30, 2024
UK
If that was me and someone pointed it out, regardless who it was, I would have took it down instantly. Then I would have admitted my wrongs and said it was posted without looking properly, then no one would say anything! What doesn't she get?
I think this is a perfect example proving that Little Miss Crowder Barton Pimlott Naidoo t wonā€™t be told what to do. She has been raised as a spoilt brat and that has continued into adulthood. She does not like being told no. If the consequences of posting her child and the images being used in a hideous way arenā€™t enough for her to remove them (and thank the person for pointing it out and admit her mistake) then nothing is. To me if someone knowingly knows or realises that a photo is revealing yet leaves it up then they are pimping out their child as far as Iā€™m concerned for Ā£Ā£Ā£.

Itā€™s disgusting šŸ˜¢šŸ¤¬

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I did post a joke post about Wendy but Iā€™ve chosen to delete as I feel I need to say something regarding Aimeeā€™s latest actions.
The amount of money she wastes on takeaways alone could fund someone to be paid to iron if she really is that god damn lazy and incapable or Wendy could step in!
And also her disposable income could afford a vest of some sort to protect her childā€™s dignity but yet weā€™ll be called ā€œsickā€ and ā€œunhingedā€ and ā€œhow dare we turn an innocent post of her daughters first day back of school into something so twisted need their hardrives checkingā€
But comes to something when trolls protect your child more than YOU do as their ā€œmotherā€ I use that term loosely now because she does not deserve that title and does nothing to warrant being called that as this stage.
Forever outing your daughterā€™s periods in your comments, forever exposing her to harm and humiliating her publicly.
If you and Charlie wanna flash your nips then thatā€™s your choice but poor harper doesnā€™t get a choice you decide for her and quite frankly you are disgusting! šŸ¤®
Rather delete comments and label them trolls and sick than delete the god damn photo!
And if you post a clapback to this then that just sums you up as a person in my opinion go get your exercise eh? Because your thighs clap more than your clapbacks at this moment in time!!