Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I think this is a perfect example proving that Little Miss Crowder Barton Pimlott Naidoo t won’t be told what to do. She has been raised as a spoilt brat and that has continued into adulthood. She does not like being told no. If the consequences of posting her child and the images being used in a hideous way aren’t enough for her to remove them (and thank the person for pointing it out and admit her mistake) then nothing is. To me if someone knowingly knows or realises that a photo is revealing yet leaves it up then they are pimping out their child as far as I’m concerned for £££.

It’s disgusting 😢🤬
THIS. Alll of THIS 👏👏👏👏👍🏼

Mar 8, 2024
If she is sticking to this h being pre teen then surely she would be taking steps to help her adjust to a pre teen body. A vest even. The child still has toddler plastic spoon for dick sake. Buy some cheap metal ones and if she loses them it’s no big deal but surely she is capable of putting a spoon back in her lunch box. Says she’s pre teen then other ways she acts like she’s still 4. Just let the child be herself and give her things suitable for her age and her changing body. Just get a grip and start protecting your child. She isn’t on TikTok no but she’s on your public instagram ya fing sap.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
We all know that Shaimee doesn't give 2 ss about Harper, just from the look on her face when she talks to her. We all know what a lazy selfish utter munter she is, but now she's sunk to even greater depths.
There are plenty of ironing companies around this area, and some with pick up/drop off too. My friend uses one, she hasn't ironed a thing in years, and it costs her about 20quid a week for a massive bag full of clothes, including all her hubby's smart work shirts and trousers.
Shaimee yet again shows she just can't be arsed with her child...the band aid baby that wasn't enough to force Andy to toe the line.
I'm bet all the Daves and the James's round here are thanking their lucky stars everyday that they escaped from that vile t!! I'm so disgusted and saddened by her behaviour today 😡😪

Mar 8, 2024
Also could she not have made her hair look nicer for once. s scraggy pony. I can’t do girls hair I’ve got a boy but I would YouTube how to do hair styles. Lazy t. Poor kid looks like it’s the end of the school day all disheveled never mind it being before school. That skirt looks old too. And not even ironed. She’s got no pride in herself or her kid. Scruffy t

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Here aimless let us show you how to be a mother to your developing daughter. Should be easy for you to pick them up as your are never fing out the place. Never mind buying hoards of "goodies" and alcohol to taste test and buy your daughter appropriate underwear before she starts getting made fun of at school!

She’s at M&S virtually every week! So there’s no excuse for buying her daughter the right clothes.
But she’s more interested in HERSELF and buying the newest doughnuts , chocolate bars and treats!
Shocking parenting

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s at M&S virtually every week! So there’s no excuse for buying her daughter the right clothes.
But she’s more interested in HERSELF and buying the newest doughnuts , chocolate bars and treats!
Shocking parenting
She’s always in primark and they do teen bras and bralettes. Hardly like it’s taking her out of her way when she’s practically there every week

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Who leaves a picture like that up. She really is a fing weirdo! Even if it's not what we think it is, which it is, i would of had that picture down as soon as someone had pointed it out as I wouldn't want anyone thinking that of me as a parent or talking about my daughter!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240904_165830_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_165830_Instagram.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 120
Mar 8, 2024
Who leaves a picture like that up. She really is a fing weirdo! Even if it's not what we think it is, which it is, i would of had that picture down as soon as someone had pointed it out as I wouldn't want anyone thinking that of me as a parent or talking about my daughter!
She will say “I wasn’t guna address this, might delete it. I just want to preface this… people are disgusting talking about my child’s body. The picture is fine. It’s the trolls making it some it isn’t which says more about them and how they think” cus she would rather not admit she’s on the wrong posting that picture. She’s a fing disgrace

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
The fact that she took that that picture and felt it was fine to post on a public forum is just unbelievable.

My 9 year old is in the same year group as H and is also developing - I got her some little crop tops to wear under her shirt and the school PE kit is usually white PE tops but now they going into Year 5 school have changed the PE uniform and they are allowed to wear black PE tops to give them some privacy.

The lack of safeguarding of that child by the one person who should protect her is just unbelievable.

Showing her bedroom when she did a house tour once - pointing to which room outside was her bedroom window, posting her in her school uniform with school logo on it, sharing where her birthday party would be at, being on live when H was talking to strangers on YouTube asking for friends, sharing that H found her used dildo in her bed and now this!

It just shocking on all levels - that poor kid 🙁.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That persons had 3 comments deleted so I can see why they’ve busted the caps locks! But how has she not been blocked?

Mar 8, 2024
Just saw a video of her discussing her carcinoma. Never sin it before. And she uses the sun beds! Is she completely fing stupid.
Also I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, how different is her void and accent. She’s gone down hill massively. In a very quick way. State of her now like. Putting on a fake accent and acting all dippy. What a bell end she is

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I reckon she bought all the uniform Monday as she never did a uniform haul which she has done before.

It’s been taken out the pack & put straight on, I always wash and iron uniform so it gets rid of that starchy hard feeling. But I buy shirts and trousers in July to make sure they have my boys sizes in (as they always sell out quick) but she’s clearly made uniform last priority as always
She needed 48 pumpkin cushions. IT'S AUTUMN you know. Keep up 😵‍💫🤡😂