Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
One comment deleted on her insta already! So you are aware that people can actually see your daughters nipple and you are ok with aimless? Social services need phoned again on this absolute clown

That's her all over. Plenty of blocking and deleting and lots of time for it, but when it comes to safe garding her child then nothing. Because doing that would mean no content and no drama. She also wouldn't have the ability to try and make some stupid point to us that only makes sense in her head. The rest of the family are standing by and letting all of this happen, so they are just as bad as far as i'm concerned and the child's dad needs to step in now regardless of whatever threats aimee may make.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
More se bought. Her house is like the local tip! Pay more attention to your young child who is clearly growing up, instead of being a selfish t. Completely ignore that you have posted a picture that makes your daughter look like she could key a car on the way by and buy yet more se!!

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
What has she actually done in these summer school holidays with her daughter??
All I can see is a day out in a painting Splash place with another kid - (but that was all show and for the views, to prove she’s a fantastic mother!) …. But we know otherwise!
Apart from that… a few days away in Abersoch, one day at the beach. Other days , well HALF DAYS, as took half a day to have her fing coffee brought to her by Wendy and to film herself in hideous PJ’s and sunnies. Then shop, shop, eat, eat on REPEAT and a cake shop, buying more tat, expensive hoodies , over sized ones too , so she can grow into them ( she must own enough to open a shop) more food , drinking, stuffing her face with a cream cake - like she’s never seen a fing cake before 🙄
Had a few friends over in her garden whilst there was a tragedy in her home town
( which was , in my own opinion , disrespectful)
more shopping & more takeaways!!
Then palmed her off to do off to the ITV thing… along side MANY other creators.
Took her to a LIVE as she couldn’t find anyone to have her and looked twice the size 🤣🤣 and her excess filtering was definitely EXPOSED!
Like….. is that it? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is that all Harper got from the entire 6 weeks?
For Aimee to say that she loves the school holidays , she didn’t do much at all.

She says she loves the school holidays because she wants people to think she loves spending time with h when the reality is she doesn't. If she does love the school holidays it will be because she won't have to do the school run and get the kid up for school, however it means she has to "parent" a bit more so in reality she hates them. But she hates term time as well as it means she has to get the kid up for school and do the school run. Well sometimes as she fakes illnesses to get out of doing it quite a bit. She's a t who is full of s.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I’ll answer her post.
“Tell me you’re an adult without telling me you’re an adult”. - YOU 👏ARE 👏NOT!👏
“What has my life become?” - AN ABSOLUTE WRECK!
Matching socks for her jarrrmies. But NO BRA for her child. Just popping candy (for the already rotting teeth). No new lunch bag so she’ll keep the dirty one on the first day back! And a crapload of cleaning stuff that will sit on the radiator because we all know she DOESN'T CLEAN! Where the hell is her management to get this clown under control?! 😡

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Aimee, I didn’t think it was possible but today you have shown yourself up to being an even worse mother and human being than I already thought you were #WordsFailMe and if ANDY PIMLOTT ever searches his name into Google I hope you see this post as you are a disgrace of a father aswell. GREG CROWDER BARTON and WENDY BIRCHALL GRAHAM where are you? Your grandchild is being massively failed by the lot of you

Couldn't agree with this more.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Flavour of washing up liquid…… is she thick?
Thank you! I was screaming at the phone!! “Me dad” should demand a refund for the private education she claims she got. She’s as thick as tar! It’s actually embarrassing that she doesn’t even try and edit her videos. She truly needs to be sectioned. She’s clearly mentally unhinged.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think it’s her dark eyes that give the impression of uncleanliness for some reason. In my opinion with regards to Hs hair, I don’t see the problem, her hair is naturally wavy so will always look fizzy unfortunately until she starts to straighten it (yes you can get products to help etc but don’t see that as a must) Amiee could do more with her hair, styling wise, so it didn’t look as fizzy (French plaits, low plaits etc)
I get what you mean but I think it's more the fact it doesn't even look like it's seen a comb for me. She looks unkempt all the time and it's inexcusable. Beggars belief for the granddaughter of Vidal Sasoon herself 😵‍💫

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I feel a clap back coming on 🤭
Wonder why she likes to have pervs and paedos looking at her child. Thought school photos were for memories and family to see not every paedo who has internet access. What’s wrong with her? Is she that desperate to be talked about?

I think she is. Attention via any means and at all costs. Any attention is good attention as far as she is concerned by the looks of it. She's a vial t is what is wrong with her.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What has she actually done in these summer school holidays with her daughter??
All I can see is a day out in a painting Splash place with another kid - (but that was all show and for the views, to prove she’s a fantastic mother!) …. But we know otherwise!
Apart from that… a few days away in Abersoch, one day at the beach. Other days , well HALF DAYS, as took half a day to have her fing coffee brought to her by Wendy and to film herself in hideous PJ’s and sunnies. Then shop, shop, eat, eat on REPEAT and a cake shop, buying more tat, expensive hoodies , over sized ones too , so she can grow into them ( she must own enough to open a shop) more food , drinking, stuffing her face with a cream cake - like she’s never seen a fing cake before 🙄
Had a few friends over in her garden whilst there was a tragedy in her home town
( which was , in my own opinion , disrespectful)
more shopping & more takeaways!!
Then palmed her off to do off to the ITV thing… along side MANY other creators.
Took her to a LIVE as she couldn’t find anyone to have her and looked twice the size 🤣🤣 and her excess filtering was definitely EXPOSED!
Like….. is that it? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is that all Harper got from the entire 6 weeks?
For Aimee to say that she loves the school holidays , she didn’t do much at all.
She took her to Costco 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aimee, I didn’t think it was possible but today you have shown yourself up to being an even worse mother and human being than I already thought you were #WordsFailMe and if ANDY PIMLOTT ever searches his name into Google I hope you see this post as you are a disgrace of a father aswell. GREG CROWDER BARTON and WENDY BIRCHALL GRAHAM where are you? Your grandchild is being massively failed by the lot of you
Preach Amy Poehler GIF by Sisters

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
AND putting her infront of THAT FIREPLACE is just adding to the catastrophe @Missy 😂😂 Don't tell me you hadn't clocked it 😂😂
Oh god yes, I mean posting your child on the internet for any paedo, Dick and Harry to look at (and in school uniform which pervs love looking at) is bad enough, but to do it along all the se and crap and bad decor is really taking the biscuit 🤭
She really does show signs of having a childlike mentality and a very low IQ.
Bet it’s take away again tonight or a few raw carrots with something beige/cheese warmed up in the microwave. She’s not right is she and needs a live in carer or to go into an assisted living facility 🤯