Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 30, 2024
UK
They both have weird obsessions with eating the same few food items on a very short rotation constantly - when h stopped at gash flash's house she said h didn't care what they ate . She's always harping on about what a great eater H is but apparently she doesn't eat anything other than beige + cucumber + carrots + gravy.
Food and shopping for s is Aimee's whole existence, that kid is an afterthought.
I was busy with work and my kids were hungry so they made themselves a snack of olives, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, turkey, fresh bread, prosuttio, smoked cheese, salami. It looked amazing and better than anything the beige bogtrotter dishes up. I said can I get one of those please. I work hard so my fridge and cupboards are full so I can feed them the best I can
She didn’t know her own daughter liked Fish until Gash Flash fed Harper the one from Marksies. I think Aimee has bought it once or twice since but that was it. She’s in there every week so why can’t she buy it if Harper likes it? The kid ate Pork on a holiday and Aimee said she didn’t even know Harper liked Pork, she hasn’t cooked that for her since either. All the crap Aimee dishes up I don’t think is Harpers choice at all as she seems to eat okay with Wendy. These stupid concoctions Aimee dishes up are just for TikTok views. I don’t believe for one moment that Harper is eating cucumber covered with gravy, that will go straight in the bin when she’s finished filming it

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
And the biggest sin …. Leaving the price tags on the pumpkins ( she does this all the time) annoying as do!
Annnnd the pumpkins in the clear store bag unopened laying in a dish! Like, seriously, wtaf! Are you THAT busy you can’t even take it out of the wrapping? That’s not style honey! The whole mess around that fireplace is hideous ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
She is actually just doing things now so people mention and talk about her child. do off with your gravy on cucumber absolute freak of a woman
Exactly! I will almost bet she presents the menu as “I can slice you cucumber if you want?” Or “I’ll air fry you something until it’s burnt” and H is like “yea ok” and thinks well the b can’t cook so I’ll take what I can get! 🤣🤣

May 30, 2024
UK
Annnnd the pumpkins in the clear store bag unopened laying in a dish! Like, seriously, wtaf! Are you THAT busy you can’t even take it out of the wrapping? That’s not style honey! The whole mess around that fireplace is hideous ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️
I showed my husband the mess round the fireplace and he pointed to the bag of Pumpkins and asked why there was a bag of Potatoes on the hearth 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've not even watched it properly but 1st of all... I hate the Internet . So let's go to thar exact place crying 🤨 and then.. I tell you what swallow your pride with your cakeys and delete the fing picture!! The fact that there are such comments would literally make my blood run cold and I'd be horrified that it has been perceived like that. No question no crying DELETE. THE FACT THIS IS YOUR REACTION TO IT SAYS EVERYTHING ABSOLUTELY fING EVERYTHING!! You horrible twisted neglectful selfish sweaty t. I hope one day not too far into her 'preteens' she will walk out of your filthy hole and never ever return!! You do not deserve children. Your ego is bigger than your brain and you have fully lost control. YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACEFUL b!! 😠😠

May 30, 2024
UK
That clapback is bollocks. Full of lies. Hardly been on her phone today yet managed to delete comments all day telling her that her daughters shirt looked see through. She said people just needed to privately message her and tell her nicely what they could see. Regardless of how people worded it there were plenty of people in the comments telling her what we could all see and what it looked like and it’s taken her hours to remove the photo. Who do we think has told her to get it off? There is no way she has done that willingly. Also that was not a new school shirt it wasn’t even bright white and the skirt was not new either. Harper could only have had them on an hour max this morning and the poor child looked like she had been dragged through a hedge.

What’s with all of the crying, has Uncle Greg the Wallet been on the blower?

TIME FOR HARPER TO NOT BE SHOWN ON INSTA AIMEE! YOU USELESS fING TOOL