Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Sheā€™s been very canny with the comment she chose for the clap back - excellent manipulation skill there fatty! Itā€™s one that focuses more are an unironed shirt rather than the majority which were about safeguarding or even the ones telling her to fing remove the offending picture- itā€™s clear from the comments most people think the fuss is about that shirt than the fact a child is posing with a nipple on show and itā€™s a perverts dream! She really is a top class narcissist isnā€™t she
Yeah and she deleted this one quick & left the other one up for clapback as it suited her narrative. Now if sheā€™d have shown this comment then people would be saying it wasnā€™t nasty and it was telling her about the pic.

Sheā€™ll be seething today and I hope school drags her in about this

Attachments

• IMG_7279.jpeg
    IMG_7279.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 130

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
On i hope she reads here as well šŸ¤­
Aimee youā€™re a fing lying manipulative b. What sort of mother uploads photos of their child on social media for paedos and perverts to save? Make it private, easy to do in settings šŸ‘šŸ¼
But then she won't get the validation off strangers on the internet. It's like a drug to her. And addiction. Strangers on the internet telling you how big your daughter is getting and how pretty she is would give me the fear! That's fine if she wants to post her over filtered self but to many weirdos in the world to be posting children

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Her whole lack of safeguarding absolutely gives me the fear. She obviously did read some comments because they were removed but the picture was still up. Itā€™s only been when she (or someone else) has read Tattle or here that she took it down.
Meantime that photo will have been shared countless times on dodgy sites! A paedoā€™s dream!
As others have said it doesnā€™t make sense that she keeps H off Tik Tok but shares photos on a public page on Instagram. Have a private instagram for trusted people.
Surely her personal security police officer has told her that, she really is manipulative and conniving. She makes out sheā€™s all dopey and ditsy but in fact everything is for her own narrative and gain.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why do the Huns always label us PDfiles
You do realise that itā€™s the user12345 blank profiles you have to worry about and the weirdos you canā€™t see!
Whereas we post anonymously but publicly where anyone can read and everyone has the initiative to feel nothing but sympathy for H and once the error was spotted you can read on TL that they all deleted the photo minus one who has only just come on and is contacting admin to do it on their behalf.
Letā€™s not talk about the fact her OWN MOTHER left that photo up for the world to see for 12 hours despite being told numerous times in comments which she deleted but is now claiming ā€œI wasnā€™t on me phoneā€ claims she was shopping, you went shopping AFTER school so had 6 more hours to delete the photo but you was deleting comments highlighting the issues instead.
ā€œContact me directlyā€ - MANY people have in this circumstance and previous ones you know what you do? Ignore or make a clapback video about how awful people are!
Sorry little miss narcy narc you canā€™t handle being seen for what you are actually are!
You know what happened to Steph? Max was nude in the background of her video once she noticed she removed it and I donā€™t like Steph but thatā€™s more than what you did!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Maybe she did spend "a small fortune" on her daughter on Monday but it certainly wasn't on new school uniform, bendy wendy said in her video the kids were spoiled and got new tracksuits and trainers. I keep any items of uniform from the previous year that still fits and is in reasonably good condition i.e not bobbly and use it on days they perhaps have outdoor learning or art. But a child's first day back, even as a parent who absolutely detests ironing and isnā€™t the best at that chorse. I still like to send them off looking all smart and pristine and same on school photo days and assembly days.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The only way she know to deal with this isā€¦. To cry into her phone and film it.
How fing sad!

Just remove the photo! And check your child is dressed correctly and clothes ironed. Check photos BEFORE loading up to social media. As when itā€™s out thereā€¦. Itā€™s out there FOREVER.
āœØI Would Never put my child/ children on any social media whatsoeverā€¦ but thatā€™s me.āœØ
GROW UP AIMEE. STOP THE CRYING.
but that has given you the views and the payment. Didnā€™t it ??
Youā€™re a WORTHLESS, SELF CENTRED, LAZY b and AN UNCARING t OF A SO CALLED MOTHER.

Attachments

• IMG_0172.png
    IMG_0172.png
    399 KB · Views: 75