Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
But hasn't been back to buy the things H asked for for her birthday.
If I wanted to buy it I would have been straight back in case they sold out.
It might be Friday before aimless goes.
Why didn't she go while H was away this weekend? Too busy looking for Halloween tat
I know ahahaha. I was taking the p about what riveting things she's done in the 6wks off 🤣 I agree but you know if madam wants Aimee doesn't parent and madam gets. She went getting the last school bits on mon - for weds. She can't run a bath never mind a home.
You know what I know we joke etc but really and truly my heart could break for that kid 💔😢

Mar 7, 2024
Tattle have it up now.
What a self indulgent s show!
She only took the photo down because of the enormous pressure from here, tattle and comments from her own IG and not to safeguard her vulnerable daughter😢.
She saw some of the comments earlier and chose to delete them rather than taking the pic down.
I don't know any other parent that thinks they are perfect and beyond reproach - all good parents question themselves constantly. Not Aimee, what she does, say - goes, she's perfect and its not up for debate, spending money makes you a good parent 🙄! Unless of course your only child rocks up to school looking like they are dressed from the lost property bin on day one of term when you have endless money and time to make them look smart.
When there are pages and pages of strangers begging you to safeguard your child and you ignore it for vanity reasons (until the heat gets hot) then you are a really sty person that doesn't deserve the title of parent or mummy. H is an inconvenience most of the time and a room mate at best.

That uniform wasn't ironed - you take less care about the street urchins appearance than you do about your own And frankly you look like the pigeon lady from home alone most of time!

Stop with the pitty party beige bogtrotter and be a decent parent to that poor bloody child!!! 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Oh shut the do up. You’re an embarrassment. Shadows and creases me hole. You’ve had to make this sob story video which was mainly about yourself and repeating see through than anything fing else so you can say you had to delete the picture. Can’t be admitting you were wrong to post it can you. And no you do not spend more on her than you. Don’t take the absolute piss now. Delete the video Aimee. It’s fing embarrassing. You’re only posting her first day back for attention. It backfired. Get a grip and keep your child off all your “platforms” you absolute incapable prick.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my days the clap back video!

Trying to make out it was a shadow and it was lighting - no it wasn’t at all.

Her uniform wasn’t ironed and it was see through.

Her saying “you think I would send my daughter to school in a see through top with nothing underneath?” and doing a little stare into the camera.

You can’t play the caring mother now when you’ve done so many things without safeguarding your daughter.

And making out people are silly for the comments - what for safeguarding your daughter and pulling you up about it?

The only reason you crying is because you know you fed up and like always won’t take responsibility and have to deflect and do the whole sorry little me pity posts.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Oh shut the do up. You’re an embarrassment. Shadows and creases me hole. You’ve had to make this sob story video which was mainly about yourself and repeating see through than anything fing else so you can say you had to delete the picture. Can’t be admitting you were wrong to post it can you. And no you do not spend more on her than you. Don’t take the absolute piss now. Delete the video Aimee. It’s fing embarrassing. You’re only posting her first day back for attention. It backfired. Get a grip and keep your child off all your “platforms” you absolute incapable prick.
So it was the lighting! Those damn studio lights have followed her home

May 30, 2024
UK
She’s been aware ALL DAY how the photo looked whether or not we are wrong it still looked like the shirt was see through. Shes on her phone constantly and deleted all of the negative (genuine concern for her daughter) comments so it’s lies when she said she hasn’t been on her phone. She’s been shopping, shown a haul, did a DUD and now late evening we have the tears, that suggests to me someone has been contacted and they have told her to remove it. I think the only person who could tell her what to do and she would do it is Greg the wallet or something official like the school. The tears look genuine (but then again we all know what a manipulative actress she can be) but on this occasion she looks like she has had a genuine bollocking off some one which I think is Greg. If it’s Andy and he has actually stepped up for once and is being the Father Harper desperately needs then congratulations Andy, you must have found your balls today

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
What a self indulgent s show!
She only took the photo down because of the enormous pressure from here, tattle and comments from her own IG and not to safeguard her vulnerable daughter😢.
She saw some of the comments earlier and chose to delete them rather than taking the pic down.
I don't know any other parent that thinks they are perfect and beyond reproach - all good parents question themselves constantly. Not Aimee, what she does, say - goes, she's perfect and its not up for debate, spending money makes you a good parent 🙄! Unless of course your only child rocks up to school looking like they are dressed from the lost property bin on day one of term when you have endless money and time to make them look smart.
When there are pages and pages of strangers begging you to safeguard your child and you ignore it for vanity reasons (until the heat gets hot) then you are a really sty person that doesn't deserve the title of parent or mummy. H is an inconvenience most of the time and a room mate at best.

That uniform wasn't ironed - you take less care about the street urchins appearance than you do about your own And frankly you look like the pigeon lady from home alone most of time!

Stop with the pitty party beige bogtrotter and be a decent parent to that poor bloody child!!! 🤬
Hahaha not the pigeon lady?!!! I’m crying laughing over here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
She’s been aware ALL DAY how the photo looked whether or not we are wrong it still looked like the shirt was see through. Shes on her phone constantly and deleted all of the negative (genuine concern for her daughter) comments so it’s lies when she said she hasn’t been on her phone. She’s been shopping, shown a haul, did a DUD and now late evening we have the tears, that suggests to me someone has been contacted and they have told her to remove it. I think the only person who could tell her what to do and she would do it is Greg the wallet or something official like the school. The tears look genuine (but then again we all know what a manipulative actress she can be) but on this occasion she looks like she has had a genuine bollocking off some one which I think is Greg. If it’s Andy and he has actually stepped up for once and is being the Father Harper desperately needs then congratulations Andy, you must have found your balls today
I came here to say this exact thing. She deleted the negative comments all day long on both platforms. And here we are with the predictable tears.. girl bye with your mental breakdowns… you sad sack of a human. Get a grip! You messed up you DID NOT iron her shirt or skirt. She looked awful. But, when you look at the state of yourself you too think you look fiiiiiine! 🤡

Yeah my heart pumps piss for it, people were telling it that that pic shouldn’t be posted but it just deleted the comments, probably to get enough engagement for it’s pathetic clapback, the poor child looked like a tramp, that shirt WAS NOT ironed & that shirt WAS see through. Cry your fake tears for your delulu sycophants but us normal people can see you for the repulsive disgusting piece of se mother that you are. 🐽🤢🐀🖕

Mar 7, 2024
I remember a comment from someone that she took massive offense to which said "you don't adult well do you" 👏👏
The imaginary cat lady has no life and is always up for earning a few quid, would she not iron a basket of washing once a week?
Did daddy wallet say no more klarna and credit cards as the house of Halloween horrors is becoming a joke so no new smart uniform for poor Oliver twist?
The reality is she barely looked at H this morning, couldn't wait to drop her off so she could blow some of daddy's g's on more hideous decs and cleaning products to sit on a radiator unused. Shameless might be surprised to hear that buying oven cleaner...carpet cleaner.... bleach etc has no effect until you actually use them?! 🤯

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Everything about that fat greasy catpissy disgusting mess is repulsive. It professes to be a good mother but leaves a pic of its child up for all the nonces & weirdos to do god know what with. Didn’t think the absolute horror of a person could go any lower but the filthy munter has outdone itself this time, everything it does in life shows it was dragged up by an alcoholic w & now it’s poor child is being dragged up by an alcoholic w. SHAME ON YOU!!! 🤢🐽🐀💩🖕

Unfortunately as we all know there are no lows aimee won't go to for content and attention and drama. She is a s parent and it's not up for debate.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The thing is aimless no one can approach you. I'm blocked for messaging you with a genuine concern, I said nothing nasty, I wasn't sarcastic I was just pointing something out to you.
And yes the shirt was see through. There are same bumps on either side, exact same place. We can only see what we did due to the sun shining on it and the tilted angle she is standing. And a million percent shirts creased through out the day. Not instantly and all over the edges of the sleeves etc. My kid had his on an hour before I took a picture and there wasn't a single line on it and he isn't one for sitting still!! Instead of coming on and saying, I didn't realise, I removed as I can see it does look inappropriate, you come on with the waterworks and the bullying narrative. For the love of God grow up and take responsibility
Stop giving people, strangers, the chance to even speak about your daughter. If that was me and people spoke like that about my children I would never post them again, and certainly wouldn't be posting compromised photos!!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up seen the clapback as fell asleep early was my lads 13th birthday hectic day with back to schools work and then family meal. All I can say is if you are that confident Aimee there was no faults then why have you removed the pic. We have all watched you long enough to know you don’t delete Willy nilly as it affects your views and you live for them. However the shirt was creased the shirt was see through and the skirt was old and bobbly. No tie no cardigan no bow no new school bag or lunch box ? You can clap back all you want the facts are we know what was shown and that was no lighting. How you can sit there and say you ironed that uniform is absolutely insane to me. You’re so bone idle when it comes to h. I would walk round like a tramp for my kids to have the best of the best. Also spending a small fortune on her on Saturday yeah same as all us mums only we did it in July when they all first broke up buying uniforms you on the other hand have galavanted doing what you want all summer an once again give h the bare minimum and left it till last min. Your shocking as a mum and I have no doubt in my mind you hit the kylie and clapped back later last night when we all know you was aware throughout the day as you was deleting comments. Shame on you Catpiss shame on you