Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE HAS GOT AWAY WITH THIS ONE! What the do! Soooo angry 1725648209153.png
She hasn’t got away with it, it’s clear as day and anyone who reads here will
See that. She’s fing delusional if she thinks she can fool everyone. The ones that can’t see through her bullshittery will stay while we just get more members 👍🏼
So she says she’s not posting her anymore, let’s see 🙄 hope she’s taken the one down where she’s only wearing pants. How many years has that been up?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Now she’s posted an m&s haul
Are you not embarrassed at this point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t care, no self respect and no dignity at all. Just bulldozes through it all. As long as she’s getting views she does not care. Wonder what goes through her mind, she must literally feel like she has to look 24/7 to police her comment section.
People are always telling her from real profiles what they think and she blocks them. They aren’t trolls, just people warning her of the dangers. So to then moan and say they are faceless trolls is nonsense. As for VileVav, get fed, this isn’t about you.

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some 🤣

I'll go first 😅 Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows 😫😅
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. 🙄🤡 Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone 🤣🤣
Sin instead of seen
Sniffing
Lip smacking
Overuse of it’s fine, I don’t know, ok so,
Constant clapping

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Clap back didn’t work.. so have a haul of more sweets and tat!

Thank do she ain’t got a Halloween tree to launch, bet she’s sat on the floor in her living room rage crying into her Kylie whilst her mates are having a great night
She gets things as she sees them didn’t get harpers birthday when she seen them 🤔

Mar 9, 2024
She gets things as she sees them didn’t get harpers birthday when she seen them 🤔
The more crap she buys in advance the more she will sit n scoff - she will soon be liquidising the s and squeezing it it coz she’s too lazy to chew - first sip of the day will be a 20 stone Olga laid in bed with mummy pouring it in via a funnel - gawjussss