Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The more crap she buys in advance the more she will sit n scoff - she will soon be liquidising the s and squeezing it it coz she’s too lazy to chew - first sip of the day will be a 20 stone Olga laid in bed with mummy pouring it in via a funnel - gawjussss
She will be addicted to custard like Vanessa feltz. She drank it with her gastric band 😂

Clap back didn’t work.. so have a haul of more sweets and tat!

Thank do she ain’t got a Halloween tree to launch, bet she’s sat on the floor in her living room rage crying into her Kylie whilst her mates are having a great night
Go on Oinking Olga, eat those hurty feels away because your nasty lying sty clapback didn’t go the way you wanted, shove all that fat & grease down your massive gullet, wash it down with copious amounts of booze while crying all alone in your dutty filthy catpissy bed. This is what you have become, this is all your vacuous life is now because you wouldn’t know how to tell the truth even if it bit you on your fat arse. 🐽🐀

Mar 7, 2024
I think Andy ripped her a new one and that’s what brought on the tears 😭 😂
Someone certainly told her no! Andy or Gregg the wallet growing a backbone maybe. Hence the tears, she is not used to being told no. Of course she saw the comments all day but I strongly suspect it would still be up now if left to shameless as she is never wrong and hates to be told what to do

May 30, 2024
UK
I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some 🤣

I'll go first 😅 Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows 😫😅
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. 🙄🤡 Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone 🤣🤣
It’s her mouth for me. The way she smacks her lips when she talks. The shapes her mouth go when she eats give me the absolute rage along with the noises. When she drinks the top lip disappears and it’s so ugly. So in short it’s her mouth I hate, the horrible t

Example 👇🏻 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• 11EA1B56-0700-44F9-9963-7F5BB97CE421.jpeg
    11EA1B56-0700-44F9-9963-7F5BB97CE421.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Clap back didn’t work.. so have a haul of more sweets and tat!

Thank do she ain’t got a Halloween tree to launch, bet she’s sat on the floor in her living room rage crying into her Kylie whilst her mates are having a great night
Put things away for Christmas where?! The whole house is bursting at the seems with pj's, oodies, prison tracksuits and general unnecessary tat! Unless she asks the grandparents to stash stuff, there can't be a spare corner or cupboard in that s tip to store stuff.
Halloween decs been out a week so she's getting bored and shopping for Christmas decs?! 🙃🤯

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think Andy ripped her a new one and that’s what brought on the tears 😭 😂
I honestly don't. I think there's been plenty of incidents when he should have found his backbone and stepped in. If he did then it's too little too late in my opinion. Why now? Still half naked pics on her feed. He is quite clearly a pussyole and wants a quiet life 😠

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We need Boo to do a deep dive on Aimless
I’m sure she will do, she’s moved house recently so she’s living in the real world unlike Aimee. There’s no rush, as Aimee always says “I’m not going anywhere” she is consumed with TT and is addicted to the “I love your videos” “you are amazing” “everyone is so jealous of you”

The outright blatant lies tonight have done her no favours. Maybe she shouldn’t start drinking so early in the evening, she may make better decisions then regarding her cocky arrogant clap backs that she then has to delete 🤬

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m sure she will do, she’s moved house recently so she’s living in the real world unlike Aimee. There’s no rush, as Aimee always says “I’m not going anywhere” she is consumed with TT and is addicted to the “I love your videos” “you are amazing” “everyone is so jealous of you”

The outright blatant lies tonight have done her no favours. Maybe she shouldn’t start drinking so early in the evening, she may make better decisions then regarding her cocky arrogant clap backs that she then has to delete 🤬
And what a great house she has. Beautiful. Aimless should take a leaf out of Boos book, that’s a tidy house.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I honestly don't. I think there's been plenty of incidents when he should have found his backbone and stepped in. If he did then it's too little too late in my opinion. Why now? Still half naked pics on her feed. He is quite clearly a pussyole and wants a quiet life 😠
Maybe he’s just fing thanking his lucky stars he got out of that marriage. She says it was her decision but I bet it was because he found her intolerable and she didn’t like having to compromise.

Go back to the doctor Aimee, have some new meds and get some support to help you stop drinking and sort out your disgusting unhealthy diet, eating the way you do and showing all your followers how many take aways you munch down each week is very irresponsible, not to mention giving it a child. It’s appalling 🤯