Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
do off you t. Making Harold a weirdo like you!!!!
they left the cinema once cos it was too loud for them. Most cinemas do an autism friendly screening which is quieter - go to that instead.

I bet if gash flash took her to the cinema she’d love it. Harper seems to like things when her “mother” doesn’t go! Now that speaks volumes!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
they left the cinema once cos it was too loud for them. Most cinemas do an autism friendly screening which is quieter - go to that instead.

I bet if gash flash took her to the cinema she’d love it. Harper seems to like things when her “mother” doesn’t go! Now that speaks volumes!
couldn’t agree more with this even down to different foods she’s said a few times I don’t know if she likes that ? What is that all about that is madness to me to not know the foods your child likes x

Chefs Kiss

Sep 7, 2024
aberdeen
I have ONE thing to say about that latest clapback….

Go eat your doughnuts, drink your Prosecco and piss off you lying disgrace of a woman.
It happened on INSTAGRAM not TikTok so no filtered bullshit and I didn’t have to click anything to view those comments they were right there as soon as I opened the comment section…
That person commented on a real profile but yet you and scammy vavvy are in the comments labelling her a troll. IMG_5470.jpeg
Edited to add the screenshot is the comment Vav blocked me for and called me a troll.

I don’t normally post on here, and it’s obvious who I am, but I just want to say/show I’m not a bloody troll 😂

I’ve never commented on either of their videos before, let alone been nasty to either of them. It was really annoying to watch them both twist the situation that their kids were being slagged off which makes all their weirdo followers go “oh those people are disgusting, bla bla bla”. So I couldn’t help my self and commented. Shock Steph blocked me, even though iM a ReAl AcCoUnT, sAyInG iT wItH mY cHeSt. Deleting comments like mine makes the weirdos think real people don’t like her, only blank accounts. It does my head in.

Also, what I said to Aimee was because she’s crying about the situation and people could have said it nicely to her. Playing a greeting victim when people damn well did tell her and she deleted it all. Nothing I said was nasty or “trolling”.

And I didn’t say she put up another picture, I said if it was me I would have deleted the picture straight away, said omg I didn’t realise it looked like that, it definitely was a shadow but I can see why some people might think that. Swap the picture and move on. Not play the victim and her usual victim mentality with Stephanie joining in to be part of the victim club and accuse people of doing things they didn’t.

Lastly, how annoying is it all those people saying “why are people looking at a kid like that, they’re not right bla bla bla”. No one had to go out of their way to see what they saw, so they’re saying leave a child looking exposed online, because it’s a child and no one should look at those areas?!” They’re honestly not right in the head!!

Anyway, she deleted my comments on her video and Vav blocked me and is calling me a troll, so I need somewhere to clear it up 🙈🙈 thanks for listening 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_6222.png
    IMG_6222.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Chefs Kiss

Sep 7, 2024
aberdeen
For me; it’s the absolute hypocrisy and lies that spew out of her mouth every 👏 video👏 . If she owned up to HER mistakes that’s one thing, but she deflects everything to tattle or CC and has a pity me party. We have OPINIONS on what SHE posts. She is a text book narcissistic clown. If TT shut down tomorrow she would lose it because she thrives daily on bigging up herself and waiting for all the comments to flood in. Then she claims “I don’t read every comment!” suuuuuurrrree LIAR! She blatantly lied stating she deleted ONE comment. We have receipts “hun” and just because you are so thick you can’t remember what you did, we DO and we can show you to remind you!!! I could go on and on as most of us can. 🤣🤣🤣x
She doesn’t read all the comments but I commented on a video that has thousands on comments on it and had a few videos posted after it and replied to me straight away 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I agree he'll be feeling like the luckiest man alive for getting shot of her. Aswell as embarrassed as do that he put his todge anywhere near here.
BUT his parenting is disgusting. He's aware of a lot of stuff that has happened and just turns a blind eye. Like I said for a quiet life yes but where his daughter is concerned he could and really should have done more! Fair enough he's nowhere near the shameful Mother but I think he's guilty of neglect too because he allows it! 😠 The kid doesn't stand a chance 😔
His Todge!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Edited to add the screenshot is the comment Vav blocked me for and called me a troll.

I don’t normally post on here, and it’s obvious who I am, but I just want to say/show I’m not a bloody troll 😂

I’ve never commented on either of their videos before, let alone been nasty to either of them. It was really annoying to watch them both twist the situation that their kids were being slagged off which makes all their weirdo followers go “oh those people are disgusting, bla bla bla”. So I couldn’t help my self and commented. Shock Steph blocked me, even though iM a ReAl AcCoUnT, sAyInG iT wItH mY cHeSt. Deleting comments like mine makes the weirdos think real people don’t like her, only blank accounts. It does my head in.

Also, what I said to Aimee was because she’s crying about the situation and people could have said it nicely to her. Playing a greeting victim when people damn well did tell her and she deleted it all. Nothing I said was nasty or “trolling”.

And I didn’t say she put up another picture, I said if it was me I would have deleted the picture straight away, said omg I didn’t realise it looked like that, it definitely was a shadow but I can see why some people might think that. Swap the picture and move on. Not play the victim and her usual victim mentality with Stephanie joining in to be part of the victim club and accuse people of doing things they didn’t.

Lastly, how annoying is it all those people saying “why are people looking at a kid like that, they’re not right bla bla bla”. No one had to go out of their way to see what they saw, so they’re saying leave a child looking exposed online, because it’s a child and no one should look at those areas?!” They’re honestly not right in the head!!

Anyway, she deleted my comments on her video and Vav blocked me and is calling me a troll, so I need somewhere to clear it up 🙈🙈 thanks for listening 😂😂
Welcome darling, we are actually an alright bunch! Xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

Welcome lovely x

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I have got no words about her recent behaviour. I struggle to comprehend how her family and her friends allow her to behave like she does. I would seriously cut her off and would not want to be associated with her in anyway!
Someone needs to step in and help the baby teen, damage has already been done to her which will affect her in future years if help isn’t given now. My heart hurts for this child as she deserves the best shot at life and shes not been given it.

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London

Trouble with her is, as with lots of content creators (I use the term loosely) is they don’t mind what you say…..as long as it’s blowing smoke up their self entitled arse