Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
It was just months ago she was crying saying that the “trolls” were taking away her livelihood and food for her child as she couldn’t work and couldn’t feed her kid.

Roll on today and she has booked Polar Express which would have been expensive and saying she wanted to book Harry Potter Studios which again is expensive.

Relatable my arse!

There parents worrying about heating and feeding the kids this winter, worrying about that the autumn budget will bring for them in terms of benefit cuts, tax rises and so on and how to afford a gift for their child for Christmas and then you have this Arsehole going on about spending money on this and that without a care in the world!
It not even that she may be in a financial situation to afford it, it the sheer gluttony that goes with it.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t know about you guys but I have never been in a train that rocks like she said🙄 more lies, she it totally fine on trains. She just thinks she is better than jumping on a tra

The latest river island haul with that awful bag…it’s giving designer, were her words, no it’s giving plastic!
That bag horrible looks cheap and tacky but that's well suited to her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It was just months ago she was crying saying that the “trolls” were taking away her livelihood and food for her child as she couldn’t work and couldn’t feed her kid.

Roll on today and she has booked Polar Express which would have been expensive and saying she wanted to book Harry Potter Studios which again is expensive.

Relatable my arse!

There parents worrying about heating and feeding the kids this winter, worrying about that the autumn budget will bring for them in terms of benefit cuts, tax rises and so on and how to afford a gift for their child for Christmas and then you have this Arsehole going on about spending money on this and that without a care in the world!
It not even that she may be in a financial situation to afford it, it the sheer gluttony that goes with it.
She’s such a bragger, loves boasting about what money she’s spent etc, not a single thought for many of her followers who like you describe will be struggling. And yeah she’s in a fortunate financial position and it’s not her fault if others aren’t as fortunate but she is so in your face with excessive spending and spends on absolute se it’s crass, that’s the issue.

And I don’t know about anyone else’s kids but my 3 at 10 year old wouldn’t have been seen dead going to see Santa.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
That bag reminds me of something that would go with a private school uniform I would not as a 38 year old women be purchasing that s she’s a joke not relatable at all. Go wash ya face ya scruff bag and spend actual time with your daughter instead of leaving her to her own devices begging Random’s on the internet to be her friend sound familiar Aimee? She’s doing as u do look for attention from strangers

Awwwwwww so Oinking Olga failed its child miserably again this week, then blamed all us nasty trowels for telling it that it failed its child again & then we get a couple of sty nasty clapbacks & a dirty delete because people were still calling it out on it’s bullshit & lies & now the catpissy lying hog is trying to prove to us trowels that it isn’t a horrific neglectful mother because it’s taking the child it constantly fails on the polar express & pumpkin picking. Yeah Oinking Olga you could take that child to the moon & you would still be a se mother until you learn to safeguard her, feed her properly, keep her clean & tidy, stop putting everything before her including random men & booze & stop invading her privacy & dignity by posting personal se about her for your delulu sycophants to enjoy.🐽🐀🖕

Last edited:

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She’s such a bragger, loves boasting about what money she’s spent etc, not a single thought for many of her followers who like you describe will be struggling. And yeah she’s in a fortunate financial position and it’s not her fault if others aren’t as fortunate but she is so in your face with excessive spending and spends on absolute se it’s crass, that’s the issue.

And I don’t know about anyone else’s kids but my 3 at 10 year old wouldn’t have been seen dead going to see Santa.
She’s in such a financial position this month due to her CASHING IN on the Southport scenario - with all of her views being UP!
utterly shocking.
To enjoy yourself on the back of all that sadness. But you go Aimless… that’s YOU all over

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent

Each of mine by the age of 10 had become Santas helpers. Kids on the playground would pick on the ones that still believed 🥲