Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I knew it didn’t say 12 but it’s really hard to tell if it says 14 or 16. At a distance it looks 14 but zoom in and it’s blurry but looks like 16!! Really hard to tell but the point is she won’t say she’s a bigger size as she hasn’t accepted it and wears everything oversized. Even those new tops she’s been sent when she holds them against herself don’t look like they would be oversized they would be snug when they are supposed to be oversized. They probs still send her her old clothes size

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s seen the price and knows she’ll be the one paying. Can’t see r Charlie having the spare money to get to London, stay over and how
Yeah it is expensive but it's worth it for actual fans which I am! 🐍💚 It's a full day of walking round though and no food or drink other than designated areas so I can't see her having a grand old time tbh. We've booked for 12pm and takes about 4hrs roughly so we're coming home same day. It's as expensive as you make it but you know she'll make it with bells on 🙄😐

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That River Island bag, and the skeleton hands tshirt are hideous...and it's not up for debate!!! 🤮
Every single thing she buys or is gifted is awful. The pumpkin picker sweatshirts as well are fing ridiculous. Hers will be skin tight on her so I bet she gives that one Charlie and buys an XXXL one to wear herself. She is a hideous creature and that’s not up for debate either

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Another takeaway 😂😂 it’s beyond ridiculous at this point her salt intake must be horrific. She’s going the right way to a diagnosis of high cholesterol or pre diabetes and then maybe she would actually see the damage she’s doing. I’m not discriminating on takeaways but so many it’s excessive and her standard diet when she cooks for herself is all processed crap as well there’s literally no nutritional value in what she feeds herself or her daughter so it really annoys me

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah it is expensive but it's worth it for actual fans which I am! 🐍💚 It's a full day of walking round though and no food or drink other than designated areas so I can't see her having a grand old time tbh. We've booked for 12pm and takes about 4hrs roughly so we're coming home same day. It's as expensive as you make it but you know she'll make it with bells on 🙄😐
Oh yes it’s a great day out. I went with 2 of my girls a couple of years ago, can’t say the butter beer was anything but a challenge 😂