Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Bloody hell! This is her so called job!..waffling on about a fing chicken in a bastard bag! Is this what it's resorted to! She's tapped!
She’s so desperate for content she can’t do DUD cause they’re always takeaways and she’ll get slayed as it’s 5 nights a week. All she does is vlog (in her mind) ‘negative’ comments so she gets likes, comments and people engage so she gets her fix. Same with Vav - all she does it’s b!tch about what people say about her to gain likes and comments(her views are so low) but with the pair of these clowns THEY PUT IT OUT THERE we just comment on the TRASH they post!! One day they’ll “educate” themselves and get off this app because they don’t belong!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good grief the difference on this day last year is astounding! 👀 Look at her waist. Can tell one of the Ds was still dipping too because of the beach waves hair 🤣 Check the caption some things never change 🐷 And I swear not long ago she said she didn't like water 👀🤣
The only water she likes the taste of is Figi water 😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There she goes.
There she goes againnnnn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s just so odd!!! Wastes so much money when she could re do and update that awful hovel. It’s absolutely gross in that house. It looks so dark and gloomy and old fashioned. All the ceilings are disgusting, and all the furniture is so old and looks like a care home. She has no pride in anything, I’m sure people just feel sorry for her. She’s definitely not all there 😳

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This is hella petty but this is what gets on my 'shadows' the most. The ridiculous lies about the most pointless s! That veg is absolutely not peeled and cooked from raw. Let's be real she can't even put a hat on right but has a skill of cutting her carrots exactly identical? do off. Why lie about that? Pathetic b.
And for the record I take micro veg to work a lot for the convenience at 3am. I don't give a s. It's the lies 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_192255_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_192255_TikTok.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240909_191816_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_191816_TikTok.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 77

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
This is hella petty but this is what gets on my 'shadows' the most. The ridiculous lies about the most pointless s! That veg is absolutely not peeled and cooked from raw. Let's be real she can't even put a hat on right but has a skill of cutting her carrots exactly identical? do off. Why lie about that? Pathetic b.
And for the record I take micro veg to work a lot for the convenience at 3am. I don't give a s. It's the lies 🙄🙄
Now now birkey, don't be jealous! Aimless, on her daughters life, never lies!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She is ridiculous. If she was that bothered she wouldn’t have shown all of the clues to where she lives herself and the cameras were never installed which proves there was no worry about her feeling unsafe and/or concerned about stalkers.

I have never been to Stockport in my life but from what SHE has said and only from what SHE has said and shown I know her exact address, what school Harper goes to and I know Wendy’s address. One day when I am bored I will work out where exactly Greg lives because I know what it looks like from the front and he is close by so……🤷‍♀️ nobody’s fault but gob almighty who likes to show off and post photos and videos of her exact area.
If I was that desperate I could pay and look on the electoral roll.

There are quite a few influencers whose addresses I’ve worked out in seconds because they make it too easy. Tip number one, open parcels off camera or when they hide the address remember to blank out the postcode written on the box somewhere in felt tip by the delivery company 😜
It gets on my wick when she says 'and yes' bla bla.. nobody asked.

Don't forget she's in the neighbourhood watch 🤣🤣 No love you are the watch and the talk of the town. AND NO that's not a compliment 🤣

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Did she heck cook them and peel them they genuinely look like they’ve come out of a packet either steamed or boiled🤦🏽‍♀️ she chats outta her arse

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Looking more and more like a giant ball so she is and also what is up with her eye ??? Does she have a twist in it ? I have noticed it more the past week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_194205_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_194205_TikTok.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20240909_185058_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_185058_TikTok.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 68