Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Did she stick her hair this way then press record? Why is she such a pathetic t. Didn’t get past this hair but cus she annoyed me that fing much I can’t listen to her.
If it was her “job” like she claims it is, I would definitely give my hair a good comb and wear size appropriate clothing as a normal person does lol and put a bit of makeup on and make myself look somewhat presentable she looks like she just rolled out of bed a pressed record that hair is like a nest it’s sickening and icky urgh she really gives me the ick🤢

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
If it was her “job” like she claims it is, I would definitely give my hair a good comb and wear size appropriate clothing as a normal person does lol and put a bit of makeup on and make myself look somewhat presentable she looks like she just rolled out of bed a pressed record that hair is like a nest it’s sickening and icky urgh she really gives me the ick🤢
She has 0 fashion sense most of the time. I think she’s wore a few nicer things to events like a bright pink jumpsuit I thought looked nice but sometimes she wears something with those god awful big trainers at like that makeup event at girls aloud and it looks so gross and mismatched like when she said she’s a shoe person I was trying to think of any nice shoes she actually owned as every outfit of the day/get ready with me she’s got ugly shoes/trainers minus the uggs but she wears them all the time they must stink

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Definitely it’s absolutely crazy, these are the years H can play outside with friends, when she becomes a teen she won’t want to play outside she’ll just be sitting in her room all day, I feel so sorry for that poor little girl😭 my kids love going to the park or soft play and we always arrange a day out on the weekend even if that’s to a park and they absolutely love it. That poor girl doesn’t get to do any of that she’s just left to her own devices 😭
She is in adult company 24/7 ( well her mothers and granny’s) she will know far too much at a young age! Even when Ralph is there they go shopping!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good grief the difference on this day last year is astounding! 👀 Look at her waist. Can tell one of the Ds was still dipping too because of the beach waves hair 🤣 Check the caption some things never change 🐷 And I swear not long ago she said she didn't like water 👀🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_144143_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_144143_TikTok.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 87

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And @lolli101 if you are a fan of Shameys fireplace I apologise for @Missy Potty mouth whenever it's mentioned in advance 🤣🤣
It looks like she’s in rented accommodation that’s not been touched since the 80’s. I say rented because that would explain why she never makes changes other than flesh colours on the walls and some new floor (due to cat piss rotting the carpets)
She’s got zero style, absolutely revolting creature she is 🤮

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It looks like she’s in rented accommodation that’s not been touched since the 80’s. I say rented because that would explain why she never makes changes other than flesh colours on the walls and some new floor (due to cat piss rotting the carpets)
She’s got zero style, absolutely revolting creature she is 🤮
There she goes.
There she goes againnnnn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Her hair looks filthy! She’s forever scratching at it! She’s looks like she needs a good wash with a power washer 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Won't let me post this video but it makes me feel ill. Not only the Mummy's come to look after me opener. But THEIR hands 🤢🤢 Wendy's fag fingers all over Hs food. Shamey licking her fingers then continues to finger everyone's food 🤢🐷 Eurgh I feel ill. And Wendy says I just need to cut up Harpers sausage from this time last year. Lolllll jesus wept 🤣😩

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_145432_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_145432_Video Player.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20240909_145340_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_145340_Video Player.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 65
Mar 8, 2024
She’s hideous. She must think this scruffy/dozy look is funny and makes her funny. It doesn’t. She should make an attempt to look somewhat put together. Starting with the ridiculous amount of trackies she has. They’re just so baggy and make her look a mess

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Good grief the difference on this day last year is astounding! 👀 Look at her waist. Can tell one of the Ds was still dipping too because of the beach waves hair 🤣 Check the caption some things never change 🐷 And I swear not long ago she said she didn't like water 👀🤣
This wasn’t long after the Halloween tree and it was just after the will you make a coffee crying video.

Halloween tree happened a year on Saturday 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7427.png
    IMG_7427.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 60

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Hello team. I’ve just nipped back on to pop in my two pence worth. I really hope she reads this. I truly do.

Does anyone else think she gives of proper girl bully vibes. You know those girls at school that had friends because people were scared of them? She’s like that. She’s just so unkind. You couldn’t ever comment any kind of criticism because her cult will be on you like looters during a power cut.

I can’t believe there are people out there that like and support this kind of content.

Love to you all xx Be less Aimee xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That Casper has quite a big following too. And it’s all full of wronguns with blue ticks. Thing is her huns obviously read here, as they’ve trundled over there to add their tuppence to it. Shouting TROLL JEALOUS SAD TOUCH GRASS ETC, the standard hunnisms.
Don’t one of the huns said in an argument about homemade mash “microwave at home, homemade” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣