Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Anyone else spot H in the background of her dish up dinner? Poor child’s walking round like a recluse 😭
It makes me sad for her as she probably wants to be on camera as she used to be and her whole family are she likely feels like she’s missing out in comparison as she doesn’t understand the negatives that come from it. Like has Aimee had a genuine talk with her about trolling and how gets dragged into it in case it comes up when she’s older? She doesn’t understand that aspect of it so it’s such a glamourised thing to do to a child but none of them truly understand what happens when they are posted on the internet. Even when she’s old enough to post herself she will likely look back after a few years at what she posted and find it cringey like I do with my old instagram posts 😂 must be very weird growing up with your whole childhood posted online in videos as well so glad social media only really took off when I was about 15/16 with Facebook and 18 with instagram so I could just live my life and grow up and learn my lessons without a digital footprint that lasts forever and makes me cringe at myself

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else spot H in the background of her dish up dinner? Poor child’s walking round like a recluse 😭
Poor soul slinking about the place waiting on her dinner but her mum needs to post to absolute strangers what you are eating first. What a beautiful core memory for her. Her wee lizard twitch will have been going hell for leather!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It makes me sad for her as she probably wants to be on camera as she used to be and her whole family are she likely feels like she’s missing out in comparison as she doesn’t understand the negatives that come from it. Like has Aimee had a genuine talk with her about trolling and how gets dragged into it in case it comes up when she’s older? She doesn’t understand that aspect of it so it’s such a glamourised thing to do to a child but none of them truly understand what happens when they are posted on the internet. Even when she’s old enough to post herself she will likely look back after a few years at what she posted and find it cringey like I do with my old instagram posts 😂 must be very weird growing up with your whole childhood posted online in videos as well so glad social media only really took off when I was about 15/16 with Facebook and 18 with instagram so I could just live my life and grow up and learn my lessons without a digital footprint that lasts forever and makes me cringe at myself
Yeah it’s so sad because even Charlie has said they pretend to film her in the past, it’s just sad how she paused and waited and probably darted when Aimee stepped back infront of the camera 😞

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That’s actually really sad. Can’t just be herself. Got to wait for mother to give the ok you can pass.
1725909202223.gif
That’s spot on! Poor kid probably treads on eggshells constantly wondering if her mum has the camera on before she dares even move, people in the comments have pointed out they saw her but Aimee isn’t arsed so clearly isn’t her keeping her off or you’d have edited her out or deleted it and re uploaded

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Yeah it’s so sad because even Charlie has said they pretend to film her in the past, it’s just sad how she paused and waited and probably darted when Aimee stepped back infront of the camera 😞
That is sad indeed she’s gone from in front of the camera her whole life to being the only one left out really and she just sits there while they film like at that restaurant in Abersoch that’s clearly why she goes on her tablet or whatever while they ignore her and find filming more important, waffling on

That’s spot on! Poor kid probably treads on eggshells constantly wondering if her mum has the camera on before she dares even move, people in the comments have pointed out they saw her but Aimee isn’t arsed so clearly isn’t her keeping her off or you’d have edited her out or deleted it and re uploaded

Absolutely like why does she have to post every little thing it’s so weird. Like that one on harpers birthday last year her waking her up with kisses then looking at camera like a narcissist just enjoy the moment for once why does everything have to be filmed

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The audacity of this t to say she’s not wasteful with food - that’s why she’s constantly opening new tubs of hummus, buys a whole chicken for a sandwich, constantly buying bread, never puts a whole portion of something on to the plate and makes extra in case her ladyship wants more 🙄 I could list loads of her wasteful habits. Like why does she buy so many tins of tomatoes when she doesn’t even cook. Repulsive wasteful fat dickhead she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What is it with her and her OVER OBSESSION with characters🤦🏽‍♀️ she looks like an overgrown kid, I wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that kinda clothing in public 🤦🏽‍♀️ she really is a gift that keeps on giving
She thinks it gives her a personality. It’s why she is doing the BER month nonsense too. She jumps on anything as she’s devoid of any substance or actual personality.