Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She will have just got a card through her Dad (Uncle Greg) He is a businessman through property development so he will have got her one. She likes to make out she is someone special but anyone can be nominated for a card, she hasn’t got a card through her own efforts. Like everything in her life everything she gets is because of ‘Not the Daddy Greg the wallet’
She’s listed as a business and that’s why she’s got her own card. Companies house info

Attachments

• IMG_7466.png
    IMG_7466.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7467.png
    IMG_7467.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 47

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Would love to know what this secret trade business she owns is IMG_3676.jpeg
From what I can see she has only set up the company to get a Costco card, as her bezzy mate Big Beefy is always going on about Costco. They are strict now especially the last time I was in the Aberdeen one, had to show the picture on my card, and the RentaCop at the door asked how many adults were with me. So Shamey couldnt use Uncle Greg's card. Saying that I am surprised her Bezzy mate Beefy never added her as an additional card holder.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
From what I can see she has only set up the company to get a Costco card, as her bezzy mate Big Beefy is always going on about Costco. They are strict now especially the last time I was in the Aberdeen one, had to show the picture on my card, and the RentaCop at the door asked how many adults were with me. So Shamey couldnt use Uncle Greg's card. Saying that I am surprised her Bezzy mate Beefy never added her as an additional card holder.
I don’t think that’s the reason why she’s set up a business. You don’t need to be a business for Costco.

May 30, 2024
UK
I thought someone who already has a card can nominate someone else to get one? So if her Dad has one which is likely that is what I meant

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Who the do does she think she is. Makes me laugh how she does these clap backs but has every single tell a liar has when doing them. Doesn’t look at the camera, loads of hand movements, adds unnecessary details etc, honestly she is just a compulsive liar about everything.

She is just a two bit tramp that posts boring drivel online but thinks she’s business woman of the year. Have a day off ffs. And love how she made the comment herself then waited a few days to clap back - it’s becoming a pattern. She’s so predictable and see through.

And I see the fake anxiety was turned off today for the dentist. Laughable bullshitter she is.

And her nails are se. Literally.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Another comment left days after original post from a 000 acct she’s used to clapback.

Hate how fing smug she is in this! Absolute t! And she can’t be going to London cos she’s off to the dentist so she’s not gonna be at the NTAs
---
And the eyes, got one looking at you and the other one looking for D3
She may be smug but just look at the state of her 😂😂😂😂😂😂