Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
This really made me laugh. Can you imagine her in a profession?
Lawyer, nurse or teacher?
Reading briefs.. ha ha that’s a joke how often does she get them wrong?
Coming up with concepts.. is that when she’s sitting in that complete mess of a “work room” putting orange blush on and not blending it out AKA looking like Aunt Sally 🤭
Research - don’t make me laugh.. she hasn’t a clue what she’s selling and never answers legitimate questions, leaves that up to her dedicated followers 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Reading briefs.. ha ha that’s a joke how often does she get them wrong?
Coming up with concepts.. is that when she’s sitting in that complete mess of a “work room” putting orange blush on and not blending it out AKA looking like Aunt Sally 🤭
Research - don’t make me laugh.. she hasn’t a clue what she’s selling and never answers legitimate questions, leaves that up to her dedicated followers 😂
Writing scripts 😂😂😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Writes scripts? What is it gcse drama?
the script shall read
“Oh look mummy shampoo me mums a hairdresser she told me to use give me cosmetics” (neglecting to tell you that she got her hairdressing qualification of Google)

“Washed me hair for the first time in a year”
“Oh my anxiety a man did something”

“Oh David can sort me tree *skips scene to me picking it up crying cause he legged it*

Que eastenders theme tune 🎵

If her videos are all one big script I think we need to sack the script writer 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
You aren't hard to find. And I will be sharing all your ads etc with hmrc to make sure your books are correct. And all the gifted stuff has to be declared etc
Well done @lexilou your detective 🕵️‍♀️ work is excellent 😃
I was going to look later but you’ve saved me the bother ☺️

A limited Company eh?
I wonder 💭 if you Can you can view their previous years profits… that would make an interesting 🤔 read!
On how much she wastes on TAT for her sTY house and Lifestyle.
Bet it’s not relatable to any REAL SINGLE MAMAS

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Has she developed an under bite? Mouth like a wee bull dog on her
She is literally a hypochondriac. She’s clinically depressed, manic and searching for anyone to pity her fu<k€r¥!!! Remember she said last week “if someone would’ve DMd me or told me, I would’ve listened” Here’s your “DM”. Get help! You are on a fast downhill spiral and need a lot of new medication and a stint in a hospital to get yourself together!

Mar 9, 2024
@Puffy nips and stinky vag where are you? I swear if you’ve wandered into Tesco I will hunt you down HOLD MA WEAVEEEEE😂😂 give me a wave, a like just shows signs of life it’d be very much appreciated!

I’ll even rope in @allaboardthebirkeybike she can use her bike to hunt you down 🤣
Hi 👋 👋👋 here I am - alive and well - yo Bike - I’m here - I didn’t do a runner - the bloke surprised me (like totally surprised me) with a trip away - back now and trying to catch up! Done a quick scan and wtf was that beetle juice outfit with the cuffs dragging on the fing floor! Has she said it was a joke?? Thanks for missing me ❤️❤️ did anyone get eyes on Tillylou? Is everyone ok? This thread goes that bloody fast ! Seen a couple of new names 👋👋👋 nice to meet you - I’m the quiet, demure and mindful one! Bike is the feral bad ass, and Lurky is always the voice of wisdom 🤣 I’m thinking we should all do a profile rundown 🤣 love you all my troll buds - can someone give me a condensed version of what I missed to save me 2 days reading - I was here till the b plastered a bedraggled Harold on insta - thanks in advance xx 💋

Mar 8, 2024
Hi 👋 👋👋 here I am - alive and well - yo Bike - I’m here - I didn’t do a runner - the bloke surprised me (like totally surprised me) with a trip away - back now and trying to catch up! Done a quick scan and wtf was that beetle juice outfit with the cuffs dragging on the fing floor! Has she said it was a joke?? Thanks for missing me ❤️❤️ did anyone get eyes on Tillylou? Is everyone ok? This thread goes that bloody fast ! Seen a couple of new names 👋👋👋 nice to meet you - I’m the quiet, demure and mindful one! Bike is the feral bad ass, and Lurky is always the voice of wisdom 🤣 I’m thinking we should all do a profile rundown 🤣 love you all my troll buds - can someone give me a condensed version of what I missed to save me 2 days reading - I was here till the b plastered a bedraggled Harold on insta - thanks in advance xx 💋
Anxiety is back.. some man done something to make her question her safety as a woman. She had an anxiety attack at the dentist cus she saw a needle. It’s just dentist needles though. Not the Botox ones or fish jizzim ones.
She’s sent her s outfit choices back.
More shopping in Sainsbury’s and a fake accent to go with it. Some adverts about face cream I think. Haven’t watched all her videos cus she’s fing unbearable. We had a clap back regarding her chicken in a bag. She apparently cooked the pre made and pre chopped carrots from raw. 😂 this is her roast she made. Someone said the chicken was not cooked by her so she clapped back and made a show of herself. As usual. New nails that look fing awful. A couple of horrible school run outfits with a hat put on wrong. Loads of autumn s everywhere.. not sure if I missed anything out

Mar 8, 2024
Also welcome back ❤️