Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Anxiety is back.. some man done something to make her question her safety as a woman. She had an anxiety attack at the dentist cus she saw a needle. It’s just dentist needles though. Not the Botox ones or fish jizzim ones.
She’s sent her s outfit choices back.
More shopping in Sainsbury’s and a fake accent to go with it. Some adverts about face cream I think. Haven’t watched all her videos cus she’s fing unbearable. We had a clap back regarding her chicken in a bag. She apparently cooked the pre made and pre chopped carrots from raw. 😂 this is her roast she made. Someone said the chicken was not cooked by her so she clapped back and made a show of herself. As usual. New nails that look fing awful. A couple of horrible school run outfits with a hat put on wrong. Loads of autumn s everywhere.. not sure if I missed anything out
Only thing shocking me there is that random bloke threatening her safety 🤣🤣🤣 seriously what a fantasist! Thanks for this x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi 👋 👋👋 here I am - alive and well - yo Bike - I’m here - I didn’t do a runner - the bloke surprised me (like totally surprised me) with a trip away - back now and trying to catch up! Done a quick scan and wtf was that beetle juice outfit with the cuffs dragging on the fing floor! Has she said it was a joke?? Thanks for missing me ❤️❤️ did anyone get eyes on Tillylou? Is everyone ok? This thread goes that bloody fast ! Seen a couple of new names 👋👋👋 nice to meet you - I’m the quiet, demure and mindful one! Bike is the feral bad ass, and Lurky is always the voice of wisdom 🤣 I’m thinking we should all do a profile rundown 🤣 love you all my troll buds - can someone give me a condensed version of what I missed to save me 2 days reading - I was here till the b plastered a bedraggled Harold on insta - thanks in advance xx 💋
I hope you had a nice time!! Search party is now taking time to rest 🤣🤣🤣

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
What scripts does she write?? "Mmm hmm yes this is the one" "iv been using this for 3 weeks now" "isn't this gorgeous"

Steven Spielberg must be seing
Writing scripts 😂😂😂😂😂
this screams FRAUD! Writing “scripts” to LIE about a product you have no idea about! The uneducated “seent” and think(with a g at the end of it) and the “me dad” not MY! She is such a clown 🤡

Only thing shocking me there is that random bloke threatening her safety 🤣🤣🤣 seriously what a fantasist! Thanks for this x
Oinking Olga probably tried it on with the imaginary bloke & he told it he don’t roll with hogs & it stinks of catpiss, mackerel & desperation so get lost. 🐽🐀🐟
If anything had happened to it in London it would have been screaming about it for attention, likes, sympathy & engagement, the fat disgusting mess is soooooo full of s. 💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oinking Olga probably tried it on with the imaginary bloke & he told it he don’t roll with hogs & it stinks of catpiss, mackerel & desperation so get lost. 🐽🐀🐟
If anything had happened to it in London it would have been screaming about it for attention, likes, sympathy & engagement, the fat disgusting mess is soooooo full of s. 💩
I think most fellas would swerve her all together. She’s built like a fella 😛

Mar 9, 2024
And here’s our swampy who always shoots from the hip n takes no fing prisoners! No bloke would go near that mucky mare one whiff n he would be off - he probably thought she was winking at him with her wonky cock eye n fell over himself trying to escape !! 🏃🏻 how’s the little man doing btw?

Mar 9, 2024
I hope you had a nice time!! Search party is now taking time to rest 🤣🤣🤣
I did thank you - just shocked that he planned it all himself with no help! He even packed for me 😱 not gunna lie it cost him a lot cos he didn’t really pack for the occasion so some serious shopping need to be done x least I know if I get kidnapped or run over by a rampaging camel 🐪 my trollybobs will come find me ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Probably some dodgy hinge pick up that took one look/sniff and rang ASA or trading standards and ran for his life

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Wow wonder how long it took for the AD for the nail 💩 during a DUD concept took her to think of. I mean when she was blabbering on about no DUD coz she filmed it for an AD I actually thought it was for Birdseye Microwave Veg or something and boom she's prattling on about crappy nail stuff!! Blew my mind that one trying to figure out what nail crap had to do with food, apart from the obvious she likes to finger everyones food. So not relatable at all.

Mar 9, 2024
So let me get this right - that vid where she’s dripping sweat of her puffy nips - the one where she’s out of breath declaring how sweaty she is - obviously with a moist crotch n BO trying on outfits - you know that one ???? She is now publicly saying she’s sent them back for other poor poor soul to order and open? Do ASOS check their returns? It was fing cutting her in two - so not only will it stink it was wedged up her Fanny n she’s got herpes AND a cottage cheese encrusted minge!!! 🤮🤮

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I did thank you - just shocked that he planned it all himself with no help! He even packed for me 😱 not gunna lie it cost him a lot cos he didn’t really pack for the occasion so some serious shopping need to be done x least I know if I get kidnapped or run over by a rampaging camel 🐪 my trollybobs will come find me ❤️
Aww that sounds fab! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself! And any excuse to go shopping with his money isn’t a bad thing 😉 😂
And ofcourse we will hunt you down! @allaboardthebirkeybike was getting all titanic 🤣🤣🤣