Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Aww that sounds fab! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself! And any excuse to go shopping with his money isn’t a bad thing 😉 😂
And ofcourse we will hunt you down! @allaboardthebirkeybike was getting all titanic 🤣🤣🤣
Funny that - I deff saw a lady on a chopper doing a wheelie scamming “puffy where ya gone,” she had a very voluminous weave too - she was on the runway but I never put 2 and 2 together bless her heart! ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So let me get this right - that vid where she’s dripping sweat of her puffy nips - the one where she’s out of breath declaring how sweaty she is - obviously with a moist crotch n BO trying on outfits - you know that one ???? She is now publicly saying she’s sent them back for other poor poor soul to order and open? Do ASOS check their returns? It was fing cutting her in two - so not only will it stink it was wedged up her Fanny n she’s got herpes AND a cottage cheese encrusted minge!!! 🤮🤮
Correct 🤢 that’s not even her most disgusting behaviour this week either 😳🤣

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time away.

Mar 9, 2024
Her making up a story about something happening in London to make her feel unsafe. Dangerous woman with her disgusting made up stories.
That just didn’t happen though did it? Unless someone made an honest mistake n thought he had pulled that Elphaba bloke on tick tock n tried to grab her uglies(easy mistake - same shoulders and make up) - or maybe someone offered her fiver for a hand job n she got all huffy 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That just didn’t happen though did it? Unless someone made an honest mistake n thought he had pulled that Elphaba bloke on tick tock n tried to grab her uglies(easy mistake - same shoulders and make up) - or maybe someone offered her fiver for a hand job n she got all huffy 🤣
Both possible 🤣🤣 No did it hell happen. She was all happy and smug during that trip, swanning about shopping etc.