Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️
Oh my god - I am sooooo pleased for you babe ! Here’s to a fantastic future 🥂

Mar 7, 2024
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️
Amazing, well done you. I'm excited for you 🍾

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Congratulations you absolute legend!🥳😘❤️keep thriving🩷

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Congratulations beautiful 😻

TILLY - PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU ARE OK - MISSING YA ❤️❤️
Just checked, Tilly was last on FF thread 5th September, she said she had a lot going on & her husband wasn’t very well.
Hope you are doing ok as you can be Tilly. Sending much luvs from me & Gavin. 🌵❤️

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
That's amazing! Congratulations 👏 🎊 ❤️

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Congratulations!!! Proud of you xx

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Someone definitely got told off for harper being shown last time because she wasn’t bothered at the time now she’s putting stickers over her 😂😂😂 IMG_5614.png
Why has she even bothered when she’s still in all her past videos and plastered all over her instagram still? She’s actually idiotic

Tired of her moaning she’s ill as well. Can almost guarantee with her diet she’s got low iron is why she’s always ill and run down and could probs do with other supplements like vitamin D as the sunshine she seems to get is trips to and from her car to buy crap every day. When will she start looking at her diet and think.. hmm this might be the issue. This is why I feel like s and have a stomach like the grinch all of a sudden

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well done 👏🏼
On getting rid of whoever you were with that treated you like that and wow having your own business. Just shows what hard work can do and what a shame Aimee has to play the victim and make a mockery of true genuine victims of DV.
She’s on a downwards trajectory, stuck in a never ending loop of bargain shopping, chomping on take aways and moaning.
She’s just such a t
Anyway Congratulations to you 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤩😘