Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why has she even bothered when she’s still in all her past videos and plastered all over her instagram still? She’s actually idiotic

Tired of her moaning she’s ill as well. Can almost guarantee with her diet she’s got low iron is why she’s always ill and run down and could probs do with other supplements like vitamin D as the sunshine she seems to get is trips to and from her car to buy crap every day. When will she start looking at her diet and think.. hmm this might be the issue. This is why I feel like s and have a stomach like the grinch all of a sudden
I fing detest this b honestly I do. Her and all the other narcissistic fs that film themselves everywhere to show strangers on the internet. TT is a narcissist’s dream world, she’s absolutely delusional. I just wish she would stop 🤪🤪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Spot on. She loves nothing more than showing off just how much money she has to waste on absolute crap. She's hates being pulled up on it though
It’s the WASTE that fs me off. All that cash that could make that house beautiful and it’s filled with so much s and cheap nasty mis matched furniture. It’s disgusting, she thinks she’s doing great work by showing what’s in the shops. If someone can look at TT they can go online and actually look at the shops contents. All she buys is the same s, massive choc bars, garlic oil, donuts and anything pumpkin at the moment. 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone definitely got told off for harper being shown last time because she wasn’t bothered at the time now she’s putting stickers over her 😂😂😂 IMG_5614.png
Wonder why she’s all over Instagram still, she’s got hardly any clothes on in some photos. I suppose the paedos have had years to save all them so she may as well leave them there. Just wait until that child is telling her to do off when she realises how many photos she’s put on public view. Its mind boggling behaviour again from this single tramp 🤯

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I fing detest this b honestly I do. Her and all the other narcissistic fs that film themselves everywhere to show strangers on the internet. TT is a narcissist’s dream world, she’s absolutely delusional. I just wish she would stop 🤪🤪
Same. I can’t stand her using her ”anxiety” as an excuse to not go out with her friends or do basic things.. but she goes to TikTok social events where she knows no one regularly just fine? Like a red carpet event? I’m sorry no genuine person with anxiety as bad as she says it is would dream of going to a red carpet event! I have hideous social anxiety and it’s the opposite. I struggle to get out and do things but if I do my friends are my safe space and make me feel so comfortable around them I feel better. She just doesn’t have genuine caring friends for a start else she wouldn’t feel like that around them. And then when she says “I had a panic attack at the dentist” or whatever it was because of needles. Got her ball bag eyes done fine though didn’t she? Won’t drive an hour to see her sister regularly because of anxiety but drives to London all the time. And don’t get me started on her delaying her panic attacks until she’s done what she needs to do like drive home then has it at home 😂 do off the way she uses mental issues as content and excuses literally winds me up to no end as I have suffered with issues all my life and had to look after close family with very severe mental issues and her pathological lies and narcissism repulse me

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️

Massive congratulations! You are truly amazing well done lovey 💕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️
Congratulations ❤️ I love it when good things happen to good people ☺️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly cannot stand this rancid t. From her ugly botched face that has her looking like Hatchet Face from Cry Baby to her ridiculous spending on utter se. As for that caption - get fed.

She’s an attention seeking, wasteful, bragging, immature, gluttonous, bullshitting dickhead. Instead of parading round on TT pretending to have forgot words, stuffing her big fat pie hole, showing haul after haul of garbage, banging out deceitful AD after AD, talking about ‘BER’ months, autumnal this and that and just overall being an annoying t of the highest order - maybe get a life, get a job and get some fing class.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Massive congratulations 🥂 @lexilou
Good luck in your new venture. X

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
It’s the WASTE that fs me off. All that cash that could make that house beautiful and it’s filled with so much s and cheap nasty mis matched furniture. It’s disgusting, she thinks she’s doing great work by showing what’s in the shops. If someone can look at TT they can go online and actually look at the shops contents. All she buys is the same s, massive choc bars, garlic oil, donuts and anything pumpkin at the moment. 😜
And every haul it's "so many of you were tagging me in this" " I sawrrrr mary/charmaine/senga/fanny/cleopatra posting this so I just hadddd to go get me some" so if everyone is tagging her in stuff or she's seeing it on other people's pages then obviously it's already all over TT and she just has major FOMO the big fake flump that she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And every haul it's "so many of you were tagging me in this" " I sawrrrr mary/charmaine/senga/fanny/cleopatra posting this so I just hadddd to go get me some" so if everyone is tagging her in stuff or she's seeing it on other people's pages then obviously it's already all over TT and she just has major FOMO the big fake flump that she is.
She looks for any product, trend or fad to jump on. She’s not got an original thought in her head that’s why her content is ALWAYS copied off another creator. She is a prime example of a creator who would not have took off like they did if it wasn’t for lockdown. If She tried to start now and without buying followers she would massively struggle to engage people.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I’ve always said, it’s not the trolls she should worry about, it’s the ones closer to home and follow her.

Exactly. But she won't listen. She knows best, she's always right as far as she is concerned. It's us "trolls" who are trying to get her to protect her daughter. We are the ones alerting her to issues which she then ignores and does clap backs instead of growing up and doing her actual job, protecting h.

Mar 8, 2024
This is wonderful news. You absolutely deserve it. Sorry you were told that every single day. And I’m even more glad you didn’t listen. Congratulations!! Cheers to you!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I just read this properly.. so sorry. Ohhhh girl 💔 I don't know you. Well I do but I don't but it's fiiiine. I already thought you were a legend 🥰 but I am so proud!!! Which sounds odd for a 'stranger' but yessss do the lying slags and do the fs 🖕🏼 Girl we fing made it 😭❤️😭❤️