Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah I can imagine she’s quite the diva. She pretends she can’t see and says they don’t look alike but they absolutely do. Too weird for me 🤢 their obsession with America is a bit much but I don’t know how they afford to go over there so much, they are going again this month so that’s like 5 or 6 times this year alone.
Right you've struck up FOMO now who is this Dadsband? 👀 I need to have a toot

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She treats him like he’s her kid at times.. well I don’t if she does now like I haven’t watched her in ages. She was too much for me. The whole America Disney thing for adults blows my mind how excited she gets over it. How the do can they afford that many trips there. FML. It’s insane what these sfluencers get paid and gifted
She does ‘mother’ him a bit still but he’s a bit of a dope so doesn’t seem to mind 🤣 yeah they both love the Disney thing but love the NFL too. Least they’ve got their own thing going on unlike our A who’s so devoid of any character her thing is annoying the do out everyone, knocking everyone sick and neglecting her kid so she can fill her face on camera 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She does ‘mother’ him a bit still but he’s a bit of a dope so doesn’t seem to mind 🤣 yeah they both love the Disney thing but love the NFL too. Least they’ve got their own thing going on unlike our A who’s so devoid of any character her thing is annoying the do out everyone, knocking everyone sick and neglecting her kid so she can fill her face on camera 🤣🤣
You’re right they are nowhere near as bad as A.. they have their things and yeah he looks like her dad but she’s happy and “doesn’t notice it”. Aimee’s a sad cow with do all of substance in her life

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It fing does. That noise and remy boy inspire some absolute abnormal rage levels. Why is the sound so loud?! Why does she do it repeatedly?! And the fing name goes through me like someone biting cotton or cotton wool. 😂
I knew it would 🤣🤣 I don’t know why it’s so loud but it’s so irritating. To be honest she’s proven me wrong as I thought she would get rid of the two girl kittens after a while and just keep Remy but she hasn’t. You just know that house stinks. Imagine the waft of cat and mucky margarine that hits you when the front door opens 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
I knew it would 🤣🤣 I don’t know why it’s so loud but it’s so irritating. To be honest she’s proven me wrong as I thought she would get rid of the two girl kittens after a while and just keep Remy but she hasn’t. You just know that house stinks. Imagine the waft of cat and mucky margarine that hits you when the front door opens 🤢
Urgh mucky margarine is the perfect way to describe how her house would smell along with cat piss. Bet their clothes smell of damp too.
I can’t believe she kept them and has five fing cats like. I hate cats so her kissing them makes me sick. The noise just tops it off. 🤢🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Urgh mucky margarine is the perfect way to describe how her house would smell along with cat piss. Bet their clothes smell of damp too.
I can’t believe she kept them and has five fing cats like. I hate cats so her kissing them makes me sick. The noise just tops it off. 🤢🤢
Defo cat piss 🤣🤣 it’s making me heave thinking of how bad that house is. I mean if you like cats and want 5 then ok but as long as you are a clean person as all those cats for a lazy, dirty tramp of a person is grim.

Mar 8, 2024
Defo cat piss 🤣🤣 it’s making me heave thinking of how bad that house is. I mean if you like cats and want 5 then ok but as long as you are a clean person as all those cats for a lazy, dirty tramp of a person is grim.
She doesn’t wash herself enough.. so I can’t imagine her house smells nice. Plus she’s so lazy. Only washes her hair for adverts when she’s flogging s.
The smell of cat piss is vile 🤢🤢🤢 that’s why her couch is going cus it’s covered in it and it stinks. She can’t sit on it cus it will stink her damp smelling clothes out of piss

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I only just watched her vids. While we're on the subject I haaate the way she says Aimeeee and WOTTTT cocky as do.

You're looking at me like Aimee.. Tongue in cheek wafts croc claw.. Wotttt. See worappened was. It wasn't my fault!! 😳 1st of all cobweb clunge nobody's looking at you! It's just you! Alone! Talking to yourself again! You damp mop. And 2nd of all shut the do up! Even your baybeeez hate you. Nawww KARMA is a cat purring in my lap cz he loves me 🥰 Oh wait!!! TRAGIC 😭🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I only just watched her vids. While we're on the subject I haaate the way she says Aimeeee and WOTTTT cocky as do.

You're looking at me like Aimee.. Tongue in cheek wafts croc claw.. Wotttt. See worappened was. It wasn't my fault!! 😳 1st of all cobweb clunge nobody's looking at you! It's just you! Alone! Talking to yourself again! You damp mop. And 2nd of all shut the do up! Even your baybeeez hate you. Nawww KARMA is a cat purring in my lap cz he loves me 🥰 Oh wait!!! TRAGIC 😭🤣
The wootttt pisses me off too. Also when she grinds salt and shakes it at the end is annoying as do. I think every thing this t does winds me up

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
No I bet her house is a state tbh. I have 2 cats but looking after my mums too for a while as she’s unwell, I have to hoover literally 2/3 times a day, clean surfaces non stop due to hair. Ones long haired and needs washing every now and then. She barely cleans that house as it is her cleaning products were in the same spot behind her dish up dinners for weeks! Didn’t even put them away or move them as if she used them 😂😂 and she admits leaving her kitchen a mess overnight or not cleaning up after that party even though the cats could of choked on the balloons. I find it most gross she leaves harpers lunch box with the leftovers rotting in it all evening and night and only takes it all out in the morning when putting something else in there like wtf is that.. especially when she has tuna sandwiches 🤮🤮

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️
Massive congratulations queen wishing you many years of happiness in your new shop🩷 so proud of you if I was closer I’d defo be there for opening enjoy every moment 🩷